Windows 10: Network discovery don't stay ticked on!

Discus and support Network discovery don't stay ticked on! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi guys, i really hope that here someone can help me! i can't activate network discovery, because the setting don't stay ticked on, i'm on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Luke76bg, Jun 17, 2016.

1. Luke76bg Win User

Network discovery don't stay ticked on!

Hi guys, i really hope that here someone can help me!

i can't activate network discovery, because the setting don't stay ticked on, i'm on windows 10 and i'm desperate!!!

Network discovery don't stay ticked on! [​IMG]

Group Home it's working fine!

:)

Luke76bg, Jun 17, 2016

2. Windows 10 networking

Why does network discovery not stay on when I choose that option?

AndrewCorser, Jun 17, 2016
  3. windows 10 won't show available wifi networks

I also have problems after an upgrade to latest windows10 version. The network discovery won't stay. After I check turn on network discovery and save changes it is off when i check to see if it was saved

DanielSundstrom, Jun 17, 2016
  4. Luke76bg Win User

Please....somebody help me! *Sad

Luke76bg, Jun 20, 2016
  5. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Network discovery don't stay ticked on! - Similar Threads - Network discovery don't

2. Network discovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network discovery: I am using Windows 10. I have set up a disk drive on the Wi-Fi router, but I cannot see it on Windows file explorer under Network. Even though I turn on network discovery, I still cannot see my network devices. Please help! Thank you so much.b...
  3. Network Discovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Discovery: I have a server running windows server 2008 r2 and the network discovery is on. On why windows 10 pc I don't see it. I can see my windows 10 machine on the server-side but not the other way. Any solutions, or suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. submitted by...
  4. Network Discovery & File Sharing refuse to stay ON

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Discovery & File Sharing refuse to stay ON: Hi, When I select Network Discovery and File Sharing as ON, and click 'Save Chages', here.. (Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings) When I open the settings again (even immediately), the selection is back to OFF. I even did...
  5. network discovery will not stay on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network discovery will not stay on: Once I upgraded to Windows 10 V 2004 OS Build 19041.208, I noticed that my file shares could not be accessed. I went into Network Sharing settings and the Discovery setting was off. I turned it on and did a save, then went right back into the settings and it was off again....
  6. network discovery

network discovery: I am trying to add a printer connected to another PC, both win10Pro although I can see the other pc when I try to connect the printer get a message saying contact network admin for permissions. Pc #2 has been shared, same with printer, files and sharing activated, I read...
  7. Network discovery does not stay on - Windows 10 PC

Network discovery does not stay on - Windows 10 PC: I have 2 windows 10 PCs - one is a Brix connected to the internet via a Fios router by ethernet. It has a USB printer attached to it. The other is a HP connected to the router over WiFi. Both are on a private network. Both can access the internet. I am trying to get the HP...
  8. Network Discovery will not stay on

Network Discovery will not stay on: I have a strange problem and can't find a fix. I've lost the ability to connect to a Win 7 computer on my network. It has worked for a very long time but stopped working after I replaced my SSD on the Win 10 desktop computer. I cloned a new Samsung 860 1TB SSD drive from the...
  9. Network Discovery.

Network Discovery.: Network Discovery. I added a USB memory stick to my router (as suggested by Computer Active) I tried to access it from my laptop by trying \\192.168.1.1 (My router default gateway) as suggested in the article. It came back with Network Discovery must be switched on - - - - -...
  10. Network discovery will not stay on and Function Discovery wont start

Network discovery will not stay on and Function Discovery wont start: I’m running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, fully patched with 16Gb RAM; I performed a full wipe clean install just 25 days ago. Other than this issue, everything is working perfectly on this computer. This system is not on a domain, and there is no group policy set. When I go...