Windows 10: Network Discovery not working ?

Discus and support Network Discovery not working ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Forum *Smile I am facing a problem that my PC running Windows 10 cant see other PC's/Devices on my network. Idk. if it have something to do with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ItzRmc, Feb 16, 2016.

1. ItzRmc Win User

Network Discovery not working ?

Hi Forum *Smile

I am facing a problem that my PC running Windows 10 cant see other PC's/Devices on my network.
    Idk. if it have something to do with i cant make/join a homegroup.
    I was told to remove a file in "C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming\PeerNetworking"
    but the file was not there.

Im hoping some1 can help me *Biggrin

-Rmc

:)

ItzRmc, Feb 16, 2016
  2. lacrumb Win User

cant access network computer after recent upgrade?

Network Discovery still not working?

lacrumb, Feb 16, 2016
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    Network Discovery no longer works

Might try going into the Programs & Features / windows add/remove features and cycling off and back on the SMB 1.0.

I started right clicking from Explorer, This PC and selecting add a network location \\computerName\shareFolderName

Seems like a separate Network now that is outside from the default Network folder ?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ed-windows-10-and-windows-server-version-1709

'Mike P, Feb 16, 2016
  4. linw Win User

Thema:

1. Network Discovery not working ? - Similar Threads - Network Discovery working

2. Intune + Network Discovery not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intune + Network Discovery not working: I have configured Intune for a Windows 11 test machine with a Firewall policy, and EDR policy using MDE. The test machine is Azure AD joined but will not allow network discovery and file sharing.The Network interface is connected to a Private Network, and here are the...
  3. Intune + Network Discovery not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intune + Network Discovery not working: I have configured Intune for a Windows 11 test machine with a Firewall policy, and EDR policy using MDE. The test machine is Azure AD joined but will not allow network discovery and file sharing.The Network interface is connected to a Private Network, and here are the...
  4. Network discovery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network discovery: I am using Windows 10. I have set up a disk drive on the Wi-Fi router, but I cannot see it on Windows file explorer under Network. Even though I turn on network discovery, I still cannot see my network devices. Please help! Thank you so much.b...
  5. Network Discovery

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Discovery: I have a server running windows server 2008 r2 and the network discovery is on. On why windows 10 pc I don't see it. I can see my windows 10 machine on the server-side but not the other way. Any solutions, or suggestions. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. submitted by...
  6. Network discovery doesnt work

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network discovery doesnt work: I can no longer right click on the wifi button to open up available wifi networks. I have tried resetting, troubleshooting etc and the "sharing button" doesn't work either. What do I do?...
  7. Network Discovery not Working

Network Discovery not Working: As a part-time IT support person for a non-profit organization I have found that correcting the issues with network discovery over the years on different versions of Windows to be almost impossible and have found ways of living with them. Now that I have managed to end up...
  8. network discovery

network discovery: I am trying to add a printer connected to another PC, both win10Pro although I can see the other pc when I try to connect the printer get a message saying contact network admin for permissions. Pc #2 has been shared, same with printer, files and sharing activated, I read...
  9. Network Discovery.

Network Discovery.: Network Discovery. I added a USB memory stick to my router (as suggested by Computer Active) I tried to access it from my laptop by trying \\192.168.1.1 (My router default gateway) as suggested in the article. It came back with Network Discovery must be switched on - - - - -...
  10. Network discovery stopped working

Network discovery stopped working: I know this problem has been discussed with many variants but not quite the same as I'm experiencing, so I'm starting a new thread. I did a clean install of Windows 10 pro 64 bit, and everything was running perfectly, that is until two days ago when the computers on the...