Windows 10: Network driver does not work after win 10 update

Discus and support Network driver does not work after win 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dont ask me to browse the community to find out how to fix it, this is not my responsibility! You microsoft so called "update" my windows and mess it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RockYim1, Aug 16, 2018.

1. RockYim1 Win User

Network driver does not work after win 10 update

Dont ask me to browse the community to find out how to fix it, this is not my responsibility!

You microsoft so called "update" my windows and mess it up 4 times in 2 weeks.

I needed to spend half working day to wait for the update and recover to previous build every time.

I just wonder did you guys have any testing before pushing users to upgrade anything.

Don't you know it is wasting my time?

:)

RockYim1, Aug 16, 2018

2. Network adaptor disabled after Win 10 update KB3172985

I tried all the suggestions

The HP site does not have drivers for Win 10

and Broadcomm site has even older drivers.

I then tired to remove the updates, but this app does not remove the whole

update (KB3172985), rather a list of subset updates some of which cannot be removed (no uninstall menu).

Also this step creates a new restore point for each step which overwrote my

Jun restore point.

The computer is now un-usable for internet access.

Unless there are other workarounds I can download to a USB, the only option I can see is to restore the computer back to Windows 7 (the OS it came with).

Is there a site I can download Win 7 and enter my MS key to burn a disc to use

to recover the network access?

JimForbesCA, Aug 16, 2018
  3. NGeo Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Hey Dj Urko, I am trying to install the realtek driver and I get the error 0x0001. I have disabled secure boot and Driver signature. I have the latest win 10 build. What am I doing wrong? Can u post the complete list of steps that I have to take? I have an asus z170 with alc1150.
    Thanks in advance

4. Network driver does not work after win 10 update

audio and network drivers not working in win 10

Hi Shubham,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

I suggest you to un-install and install latest audio and network driver and check if it helps. To uninstall driver follow below steps.

• Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.
    • Expand Sound, video and game controller, right click on device and click
      Uninstall.
    Once completed, restart your computer. Your drivers will automatically install. You may also logon to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest
    drivers and get it installed.

Please let us know if the issue persist and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

Network driver does not work after win 10 update

1. Network driver does not work after win 10 update - Similar Threads - Network driver does

2. After Win 10 2004 update File Explorer does not work

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After Win 10 2004 update File Explorer does not work: As per the title, File Explorer does not work AT ALL after the most recent update. I've updated Windows on July 8. The same day immediately after the update File Explorer was working very poorly. The search was spotty, and the folder did not show fhe results (with changes to...
  3. WiFi does not work after the win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi does not work after the win 10 update: My wifi will work for 1 minute to 10 minutes, but usually 2 to 3 before it disconnects. It is NOT the wifi itself, since other computers connect without problems. I am without solutions. Internet works with an Ethernet cable without problems. HELP....
  4. Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Driver not Working After Win 10 Upgrade: I have a Dell here that will not display a second monitor after a Windows 10 Upgrade. Computer does not want to load the latest Intel 2500 series display driver. When I install and select the correct driver and restart the machine both screens will display for about 5 seconds...
  5. Win 10 does not work after factory reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 does not work after factory reset: I did a factory reset on my Lenovo Laptop. The first issue I had after it finished cleaning the drive was 'other user' login. I got around this and managed to establish administrator login. The next problem I have is he following error message:...
  6. network and wifi drivers not working after recent update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    network and wifi drivers not working after recent update: network and wifi drivers not working after recent update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/network-and-wifi-drivers-not-working-after-recent/bf734ad9-c56a-427a-8ef8-58eb3f3ecdb3
  7. windows live mail 2012 does not work after updating win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows live mail 2012 does not work after updating win 10: After updating Win 10, Windows live mail does not work. Tried to reinstall but refuses to install. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/windows-live-mail-2012-does-not-work-after/c860d0e9-c411-484f-8af8-49f7a7d32381
  8. Network driver does not work after win 10 update

Network driver does not work after win 10 update: Dont ask me to browse the community to find out how to fix it, this is not my responsibility! You microsoft so called "update" my windows and mess it up 4 times in 2 weeks. I needed to spend half working day to wait for the update and recover to previous build every time....
  9. Sound does not work after latest win 10 update

Sound does not work after latest win 10 update: My sound system worked fine until a few days ago when Microsoft did a mandatory update in the middle of the night. Videos have no sound My laptop does not play any of the usual notification sounds... like plugging in a USB device, startup etc. If I use the Dell...
  10. Win 10 does not boot after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 does not boot after update: Hi, My PC (win 10 pro 64bit) never boots after any update. I just see a black screen with those little white dots rotating on the lower half of the screen and they do that for hours. That nonsense started with the anniversary update a month or so ago. I have to turn the PC...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows for applications does not work on network in win 10