Windows 10: Network Driver Stopped Working

Discus and support Network Driver Stopped Working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I have a killer e2400 network adaptor over a wiredconnection on my msi motherboard. Unfortuntely, out of the blue it has stoppedworking. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by nevica, Oct 4, 2015.

1. nevica Win User

Network Driver Stopped Working

Hello,

I have a killer e2400 network adaptor over a wiredconnection on my msi motherboard. Unfortuntely, out of the blue it has stoppedworking. I constantly get the error message "Ethernet doesn't have a validIP configuration."

I have tried a number of things such as stopping andrestarting the services in computer management. Nothing appears to work. I knowmy router works as I'm using it now on another computer.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

:)

nevica, Oct 4, 2015

2. Cannot Connect to Internet after Windows Update

I did go into Device Management and scanned for hardware changes, nothing happened. Furthermore I went to the Network drive and searched for updated drivers but it just saw there searching for new drivers, never stopping. I assume because it's trying to
    get drivers off the internet? I tried connecting the laptop on multiple networks. The internet was working immediately before the update and stopped working once the update was done.

ZacharyBarkley, Oct 4, 2015
  3. MSfromNJ Win User
    Wired/Wireless network not working after some time of Windows 10 upgrade

Hi,

I had successfully upgraded my HP laptop with windows 10. After upgrade everything was working fine, I updated Norton, went to different websites etc. Network stopped working after laptop restart. I noticed drivers were not working. I manually updated the
    driver, and restarted the Laptop. Now drivers say its working still network connectivity id not there.

Please suggest.

MSfromNJ, Oct 4, 2015
  4. Kanata Win User

Check the network cable(s) and that the plugs are pushed in properly.
    Disable, then enable the network adapter in the Windows network settings.
    If that doesn't work, go to a command prompt and run: ipconfig /release then run: ipconfig /renew

Kanata, Oct 4, 2015
  5. badcat Win User
    I had the same issue with my Alienware laptop. I was ready to go back to Windows 7! Everything was slow and flaky. I ended up uninstalling the driver and rebooting and letting the Windows reinstall the driver. That fixed it.

badcat, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Network Driver Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Network Driver Stopped

2. Network sharing stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network sharing stopped working: I had a network share set up between two windows 11 computers on my home network, and today the share became inaccessible. It was working fine yesterday, not it's not letting me connect. I followed the instructions I could find, checked updates etc on both machines, no dice....
  3. Network sharing stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network sharing stopped working: I had a network share set up between two windows 11 computers on my home network, and today the share became inaccessible. It was working fine yesterday, not it's not letting me connect. I followed the instructions I could find, checked updates etc on both machines, no dice....
  4. Wifi Network Drivers not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Drivers not working: A couple days ago I updated my Intel Wifi 9560 driver, and it completely broke my networking system. I've tried many things Run Troubleshooter, Network Troubleshooter, ipconfig and netsh cmd, reinstalling drivers, safemode removing then reinstalling drivers, even bought a...
  5. Wifi Network Drivers not working

Wifi Network Drivers not working: A couple days ago I updated my Intel Wifi 9560 driver, and it completely broke my networking system. I've tried many things Run Troubleshooter, Network Troubleshooter, ipconfig and netsh cmd, reinstalling drivers, safemode removing then reinstalling drivers, even bought a...
  6. Wifi Network Drivers not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Network adapter stop working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network adapter stop working: Hi,my network adapter FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick AC 430 MU-MIMO sometimes when i download something stop working and force me to restart my pc. Besides i've to restart my pc by power button otherwise it'll stay on "restarting pc" screen forever.I've tried already to update drivers...
  8. Network adapter stop working

Network adapter stop working: Hi,my network adapter FRITZ!WLAN USB Stick AC 430 MU-MIMO sometimes when i download something stop working and force me to restart my pc. Besides i've to restart my pc by power button otherwise it'll stay on "restarting pc" screen forever.I've tried already to update drivers...
  9. Wireless network driver not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless network driver not working: Hi I just installed windows 10 from windows 7 and now my internet doesn't work. The rest of the computers in the house are working. Error message: "There might be a problem with the driver for the wireless network connection adapter or the local area connection...
  10. Network discovery stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network discovery stopped working: I know this problem has been discussed with many variants but not quite the same as I'm experiencing, so I'm starting a new thread. I did a clean install of Windows 10 pro 64 bit, and everything was running perfectly, that is until two days ago when the computers on the...