Windows 10: Network Error 0x2efd,

Discus and support Network Error 0x2efd, in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Website's video won't play. Network Error 0x2efd, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002efd. What is wrong and what can be done? 60767 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Bobseattle, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Network Error 0x2efd,

Website's video won't play.
    Network Error 0x2efd, Could not complete the operation due to error 00002efd.
    What is wrong and what can be done?

:)

Bobseattle, Aug 18, 2016

2. Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

Hi,

i also posted this question in the developer forums, cause it is more appropriate there:

[UWP][HTML]Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

But to give you the asked infos:

• It is a self developed Hosted WebApp
    • The Windows is updated, Version in previous post
    • The issue started when i first tested the App offline
    • The troubleshooting steps are all described in my post
    • No Screenshot, cause the app crashes silently, when debugging the Exception comes from the WWAHost
    Greetings

Lars Wolter

LarsWolter, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

Hi Lars,

We would like to know more about this concern. Please provide the following information:

• Can you tell us the name of this app you are getting this concern?
    • Did you check if your Windows 10 runs the latest Windows update?
    • When does the issue starts?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Can you give us a screenshot showing this concern on the app?

We look forward to your reply.

Ariel Acu, Aug 18, 2016
  4. Private Win User

Network Error 0x2efd,

Hi...

Which internet browser do you use?

Private, Aug 18, 2016
  5. Ethelwulf Win User
    its your Java reinstall and confirm its up to date ( if thats all your talking about is playing video on a site )

if you are trying to upload anything and you get this then that is a different issue

also look at target site make it HTTPS and see what happens ,, it could be a bad creepy site

good luck

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  6. Thanks for replies.

It's same for all kind browsers. It's foreign country TV online cast. Regular casts work OK. But when they broadcast Olympics I get just black screen with spinning circle, which never stops. It's been same with Euro Soccer 2016 broadcasts. I'm suspicious about certificate things. I wrote email to website but they won't answer.

And looks like I don't have Java. When I searched Java on my PC it says Download it. Must I have this Java?

Bobseattle, Aug 18, 2016
  7. Ethelwulf Win User
    For your needs YES

you can disable it after your don watching

or just leave it on

good luck

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  8. Network Error 0x2efd,

I've installed Java, but, nothing has changed.

When I do "Inspect element" I see message:
    HTTP404: NOT FOUND - The server has not found anything matching the requested URI (Uniform Resource Identifier).
    (XHR): GET - https://yastatic.net/bootstrap/3.3.6...s/opacity.less

I guess issue is with website itself.

Bobseattle, Aug 18, 2016
  9. Ethelwulf Win User
    Link is dead

Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  10. Ethelwulf Win User
    Ethelwulf, Aug 18, 2016
  11. Bobseattle, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Network Error 0x2efd,

1. Network Error 0x2efd, - Similar Threads - Network Error 0x2efd

2. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  3. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network or network driver error!: So i was installing graphic card driver in background and i was playing a game then suddenly my pc freezes and i wait alot but nothing happened so i close my pc directly and when i open again it doesnt open it gives black screen and freezes so i thought my windows is crashed...
  4. Network or network driver error!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Network Error:

Network Error:: Message in Log: The name "WORKGROUP :1d" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.79. The computer with the IP address 192.168.1.68 did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer.This may be better understood when interpretted as:The name...
  6. Network Error:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Error:: Message in Log: The name "WORKGROUP :1d" could not be registered on the interface with IP address 192.168.1.79. The computer with the IP address 192.168.1.68 did not allow the name to be claimed by this computer.This may be better understood when interpretted as:The name...
  7. Network error.

Network error.: When i go to sign in on xbox app windows 10 or microsoft store it says network error but my wifi works completely fine on everything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-error/9bed4d76-5169-48b7-a1b9-d609cc02acf4
  8. Network error

Network error: Hi Guys, I have a PC that is unable to connect to the network, if i plug the same ethernet cable in other PC it does work. I have reinstalled the network drivers, i ran the following command Release /flushdns and renew. Does anyone have some idea's to try out ?? i am...
  9. Network errors

Network errors: I keep getting this when i try to connect to another computer with a LAN cable, please i need help[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-errors/445fcf3f-8098-45ae-b486-6f29a56238b6
  10. Network error

Network error: Can someone help me out with why i am getting this network error saying that "windows has detected an IP address conflict". It happens when trying to connect to a public wifi. Only working when i connect to it with my phone and then tether the wifi from the phone to the...