Windows 10: Network hard disk not showing up after upgrade to 1803

Discus and support Network hard disk not showing up after upgrade to 1803 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have just updated my windows from 1703 to 1803, now I dont see my Hard disk and media WDplayer Live hub anymore. I have WDTVLive Hub... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Magic2007, May 6, 2018.

1. Magic2007 Win User

Network hard disk not showing up after upgrade to 1803

Hello everyone,
    I have just updated my windows from 1703 to 1803, now I dont see my Hard disk and media WDplayer Live hub anymore.
    I have WDTVLive Hub connected and a harddrive. normally shows up in my windows explorer, without I have to install anything, but after upgrade I cant access it, but if I insert my local ip in chrome browser, I see it.
    I want it back in the explorer. Any suggestions how to fix this?

:)

Magic2007, May 6, 2018
Thema:

Network hard disk not showing up after upgrade to 1803

1. Network hard disk not showing up after upgrade to 1803 - Similar Threads - Network hard disk

2. Hard Disk files show up as an Desktop.ini

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hard Disk files show up as an Desktop.ini: I have a monitor that is a window vista but more of a modern version of it and it is rather old. Don't exactly know anything too much about it One day it showed a message of it having some space problems but when I checked the files on it, it was only half full on used space....
  3. Hard Disk files show up as an Desktop.ini

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hard Disk files show up as an Desktop.ini: I have a monitor that is a window vista but more of a modern version of it and it is rather old. Don't exactly know anything too much about it One day it showed a message of it having some space problems but when I checked the files on it, it was only half full on used space....
  4. External Hard disk not Showing up in disk management and diskpart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Hard disk not Showing up in disk management and diskpart: Hi, recently I wanted to format my fat32 external hard disk to NTFS. I copied the files and in between the copy was stopped and my laptop was hanged, when I unplugged the external hard disk the hang issue was sorted. When I again inserted my hard disk, it hung again, somehow,...
  5. External Hard disk not Showing up in disk management and diskpart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External Hard disk not Showing up in disk management and diskpart: Hi, recently I wanted to format my fat32 external hard disk to NTFS. I copied the files and in between the copy was stopped and my laptop was hanged, when I unplugged the external hard disk the hang issue was sorted. When I again inserted my hard disk, it hung again, somehow,...
  6. External Hard disk not Showing up in disk management and diskpart

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. upgrading hard disk

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    upgrading hard disk: I bought refurbished laptop with win 10. It hasn't been activated yet, and the hard disk is a little smaller than I would like. So I would like to buy a larger hard disk. Have the original cloned to the new larger one, since I don't have any system disks, then activate win...
  8. External Hard disk not showing up

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    External Hard disk not showing up: I've 4tb seagate backup plus hard disk which has 2 partitions out of which one partition with 2tb is bitlocker protected. I've initiated removal of encryption of that 2 tb hard disk but it stuck at 46% and after that disk is ejected automatically. Now I'm not able to see...
  9. seagate external hard disk not showing up

seagate external hard disk not showing up: Hi, Device manager indicates Unknown USB Device device descriptor request failed, Under Mass Storage - Properties - Error Code 45 Other HD and SDs are working good. Can someone help...............................
  10. Network Shared Hard Drives not showing up.

Network Shared Hard Drives not showing up.: I've shared two hard drives over a network from a PC in my home in order to back up to them. Problem is, they've only worked once, and I had to reset the network to get them to appear. Ever since then they don't show up anymore when both computers are on and connected to the...