Windows 10: Network Icon Disappeared

Discus and support Network Icon Disappeared in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have recently noticed that the Network Icon in the systray has disappeared. I use the Ethernet to connect with the router. I tried going into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Matt316, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Matt316 Win User

Network Icon Disappeared

Hi,

I have recently noticed that the Network Icon in the systray has disappeared. I use the Ethernet to connect with the router. I tried going into the setting for the taskbar (both 'Select which icons...' and Turn system icons on or off' and both have the Network icon greyed out. Not sure where else to look for this.

Matt

:)

Matt316, Aug 17, 2018

2. Network Icon Absent

Latest Window 10 update caused Network Icon to disappear. All suggested cures send you looking for items in Control Center that do not exist. I have tried at least 10 different sets of instructions but always get stopped when a step requires you go to a
    step that doesn't exist.

RichardRandall1, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Tray icon disappears

I've been experiencing since the installation of Windows XP SP2 on multiple machines with the ATITool Tray Icon disappearing upon load at system startup. Sometimes it's there, sometimes it's not. Enabling or Disabling the "Hide Inactive (tray) Icons" WinXP menu option doesn't have any effect. The only way to open ATITool after it has loaded is to go through the start menu to open it again. I have "minimize on close" selected in ATITool. When closing ATITool, you see it make the motions of minimizing to the tray area but no icon is displayed. Any ideas?

djshowergel, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Network Icon Disappeared

Wifi disappears from abailable networks

Hi,

We suggest you to run the Network Troubleshooter to check if what is causing the issue. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Click Windows icon.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Click Network and Internet.
    • Click Internet Connections.
    • A box will open, click Next to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persists, you may get in touch with your device manufacturer to check for updated driver.

Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Network Icon Disappeared

1. Network Icon Disappeared - Similar Threads - Network Icon Disappeared

2. Icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icons disappearing: Win10 Home. My desktop icons have disappeared. The names of the programs are still there, and the programs still run - just no icons, although I cannot read the properties of these programs I tried all the simple things, witth no luck. Ran 'sfc /scannow' and it found some...
  3. Icons disappearing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons disappearing: when I logged in to my PC the recycle bin icon disappeared https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-disappearing/92a29620-29b6-4463-8445-cab2527944d4
  4. Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.: Hello there, I'm using win11 21h2 22000.194 version. I have upgraded my windows 10 to win11 via microsoft updater tool. Everything seems and was working fine. When i did restart my system, network logo has dissappeard. Sadly thing is, windows 11 does not have an option for...
  5. Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Network/ethernet tray icon disappeared.: Hello there, I'm using win11 21h2 22000.194 version. I have upgraded my windows 10 to win11 via microsoft updater tool. Everything seems and was working fine. When i did restart my system, network logo has dissappeard. Sadly thing is, windows 11 does not have an option for...
  6. icons disappearing??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    icons disappearing??: I logged onto my pc today only to find all of my icons are gone. the names for each application are there and each app works just as intended however, no icons. even in file explorer as well as on my taskbar no icons what so ever. i spent about 2 hours on chat with someone...
  7. Desktop Network icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop Network icon has disappeared: Yesterday I did a repair install and followed that up with some of my normal tweaks such as changing desktop icons, removing icons from explorer navigation pane and such. This morning I noticed that my desktop network icon has disappeared. You can see from the pic that my...
  8. Desktop Network icon has disappeared

in Windows 10 Support
    Desktop Network icon has disappeared: Yesterday I did a repair install and followed that up with some of my normal tweaks such as changing desktop icons, removing icons from explorer navigation pane and such. This morning I noticed that my desktop network icon has disappeared. You can see from the pic that my...
  9. Icon disappear

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon disappear: My icons (right bottom) won't show these 3 icons (power, volume, wifi) at once. It just show 2 icons only and the other 1 will disappear but will appear if i drag one out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-disappear/c8c9de77-874d-4232-bbeb-0c76c47a3619
  10. Network Icon Disappeared

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Icon Disappeared: Hi, I have recently noticed that the Network Icon in the systray has disappeared. I use the Ethernet to connect with the router. I tried going into the setting for the taskbar (both 'Select which icons...' and Turn system icons on or off' and both have the Network icon...