Windows 10: Network Icon falsly report no internet access

Discus and support Network Icon falsly report no internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Bonjour, My network icon is showing the yellow ! and saying I have no internet access which is false. I have installed, uninstalled, updated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Warluck, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Warluck Win User

Network Icon falsly report no internet access

Bonjour,
    My network icon is showing the yellow ! and saying I have no internet access which is false.

I have installed, uninstalled, updated network drivers but to no avail.

Anyone facing the same issue and having a fix?

:)

Warluck, Oct 17, 2016

2. WiFi connection

My Lumina 630 dual SIM connects to my home network reporting no access to the internet and no WiFi icon shows on the status bar even though the phone is connected to the network and accessing the internet. How can I get the phone to properly report it's
    WiFi status. I tried removing and re-establishing the connection only to we warned there would be no internet access. Proceeding resulted in the above noted behavior. Can this be rectified?

Dduck---01, Oct 17, 2016
  3. network icon says "no internet access" but i am connected

Hello Clayton,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We have a dedicated support team for Windows 10 Enterprise concerns. For better assistance and guidance in this regard, I suggest you to post your query in
    TechNet Forums
    support. Hope they will help you accordingly.

I appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Keep us posted if you require further assistance.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Oct 17, 2016
  4. Network Icon falsly report no internet access

Try this. Download "No Internet.bat" and run it as admin. It will reset basic services.

TairikuOkami, Oct 17, 2016
  5. Warluck Win User
    Unofrtunately, it didn't fix anything.

Warluck, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Network Icon falsly report no internet access

1. Network Icon falsly report no internet access - Similar Threads - Network Icon falsly

2. Network Icon Shows No Internet Access But Connected In Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Network Icon Shows No Internet Access But Connected In Windows 10: I am facing this problem for many months. it was okay as I was able to use the net. But recently I wanted to update my windows 10 to 11 through the windows insider program. I am connected to the INTERNET through ETHERNET but The network icon is not showing so. I can browse...
  3. network internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network internet access: question from a non techie, when signing into banking, browsing etc on the internet, my signal changes from private to public!!! I have had BT Tech out to check my equipment and there are no problems! Have been through all the get help which have not worked, the last thing I...
  4. Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected

in Windows 10 News
    Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected: [ATTACH]If after you upgrade or update your Windows 10 and you notice that the Network Connectivity Status Indicator (NCSI) on the notification area/system tray on […] This article Network icon says No internet access, but I am connected first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com....
  5. internet works but network icon says "no internet access"

internet works but network icon says "no internet access": My internet/wifi is working properly, but the network icon has that round symbol that means "no internet access". The problem is that Microsoft Store thinks I don't have internet connection, so it won't let me download apps. I know the problem is not with my wifi, because...
  6. Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access"

Can connect to Internet but Windows reports "No Internet Access": As today I resumed my PC from hibernation, the network icon in taskbar reports with yellow exclamation mark. In Network and Sharing Center it reports no Internet access via Ethernet, and Private Network. However, Network Adapter shows clearly Ethernet is running normal...
  7. Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access

Network icon says no internet access, even though I do have internet access: Since today the network icon on the taskbar of my ASUS X556UV started saying that I don't have internet access to the network I'm connected to with an ethernet cable. This isn't correct because I can still use the internet for browsing, streaming etc. The main problem is...
  8. Access to internet, but no network icons

Access to internet, but no network icons: A couple of days ago, I had to get a new tv box because ours was just old and needed to be replaced. (We have our tv and wifi combined). Before the person came and fixed/replaced the box everything was fine with the internet but now I am getting high ping on online gaming...
  9. Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.

Win10 Reports "No internet access" when there is.: I was helping someone at their home install software for their camera when I noticed a yellow exclamation mark on their Network icon in the notification area. Clicking on it displayed "No internet access" (or something similar) yet her Web browsers and email program were...
  10. Internet Access but no Network Access

Internet Access but no Network Access: Hello, I am new to this thread and I encountered some problems with my internet. My internet worked fine and I didn't do any changes to it up until it stopped working. I've managed to fix the internet access to allow me to access the internet on my laptop through wi-fi...