Windows 10: Network icon not shown

Discus and support Network icon not shown in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Missing network icon from taskbar. I tried all methods for take back network icon but i unable. Please tell me what I do?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anas Mateen, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Network icon not shown

Missing network icon from taskbar. I tried all methods for take back network icon but i unable. Please tell me what I do?

:)

Anas Mateen, Jul 5, 2018

2. Available Networks not shown

On login screen (Refer screenshot 1) available networks are shown when I click on icon of WI-FI.

Network icon not shown [​IMG]

However, when I login and click on WI-FI icon, available networks are not show. I have tried all the solutions available on different forums but nothing seems to be working. (Refer screenshot 2)

Network icon not shown [​IMG]

Also, I reset my windows 10 and have installed couple of new programs like VLC, foobar, photoscape but none of them appear in programs list when I click on Start button.

Please help.

bharichinmay, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Network computer not shown in Network-list

I have acces to a computer in the network with \\Computer2\ in the file explorer.

This computer however is not shown in the NETWORK-list. Others are shown.

Anton

ZoettlAnton, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Network icon not shown

No networks shown on WiFi icon

Hi Giann,

There are several factors we need to consider that can contribute why there's no network shown on your device. For us to provide the best resolution for you, kindly provide the following information:

• When did this issue occur?
    • Are you able to update all the pending updates?

Meanwhile, we recommend following the troubleshooting guide on this link on how to fix connections issues
    with Windows 10.

We are looking forward to your response.

Justine Pel, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Network icon not shown

1. Network icon not shown - Similar Threads - Network icon shown

2. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  3. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown: When I try to troubleshoot all it says is to use Ethernet and nothing else but I can’t use Ethernet. When I go into the network and sharing centre to enable or disable things the only thing there to change is Ethernet not wireless connection. I know the antennas on my pc are...
  4. When I click on the network icon in the taskbar and settings no available networks are shown

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar icons are not shown?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar icons are not shown?: For some reason after restarting my computer I cannot raise the brightness or the sound and internet and Bluetooth are not working I tried restarting the laptop many times but it didn't work...
  6. Taskbar icons are not shown?

Taskbar icons are not shown?: For some reason after restarting my computer I cannot raise the brightness or the sound and internet and Bluetooth are not working I tried restarting the laptop many times but it didn't work...
  7. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  8. No networks shown

No networks shown: I hadn't realised it up until now but I have no networks shown in my wifi tab, my ethernet connected to my wifi and works fine but its intervening in something i'm downloading I think. This never used to happen though, there were other wifi networks in my area as well that...
  9. No networks shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Available Networks not shown

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Available Networks not shown: On login screen (Refer screenshot 1) available networks are shown when I click on icon of WI-FI. [img] However, when I login and click on WI-FI icon, available networks are not show. I have tried all the solutions available on different forums but nothing seems to be...