Windows 10: Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

Discus and support Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; This is the weirdest problem For awhile I have had internet but the wifi on the bottom right corner shows that there is no signal, I have full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JustinLLopez, Jul 22, 2018.

1. Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

This is the weirdest problem

For awhile I have had internet but the wifi on the bottom right corner shows that there is no signal, I have full internet capabilities except I can't log into my Microsoft account through the apps. For example I can't update my computer and I can't sign into the Microsoft store "it doesn't look like you're connected to the internet. Please check your connection and try again" 0x800704cf

I've done quite a bit in trying to fix it

Network Reset

ipconfig/flush/renewal

device reininstall

So at this point I am seeking some help to is why I have internet but my wifi symbol shows I have no signal and can't access Microsoft store, Microsoft office 365 and any other Microsoft products. My license is still good...

:)

JustinLLopez, Jul 22, 2018

2. microsoft wifi network adapter missing in device manager, wifi signal is showing for few minutes only

hii everyone,

i have dell pc with windows10. actually it was running good. but yesterday my pc was again upgraded. wifi is not enable on desktop, when i search in device manager, total i saw 7 adapters and wifi adapter was showing yellow mark, then i upgrade it but it
    won't work. wifi signals are showing sometimes and it will disappear, when wifi signal was shown on desktop internet is coming for few minutes. when i troubleshoot network problem then only the wifi signal is appearing for minutes and after some time it wont
    show any wifi access points, how should i fix this problem to show wifi signal permanently in my pc? i have done all network troubleshooting and network adapter problems but it wont work... now in my pc 4 adapters are showing in device manager, how should
    i get all network adapters in my pc? how to install all network adapters without changing os?

please suggest me to fix my pc problem.

thank you!!!

anusha_reddy_s, Jul 22, 2018
  3. Pete1burn Win User
    Excellent wifi signal, no internet

I have comcast going into a netgear rt600 with an asus repeater upstairs. My iPhone is connected to the 5g signal. When I'm sitting outside I have full wifi signal but no Internet. Can't connect to anything. As soon as I go back inside its fine. How can I have signal but no Internet?

Pete1burn, Jul 22, 2018
  4. Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

wifi signal is showing for few minutes and it was disconnecting. when i trubleshoot that then only it is showing signals

hi everyone

my pc wifi connection is showing for few minutes. when i troubleshoot network problems then only it was showing wifi signal. what was the problem? how can i install wifi virtual adapter when it was not shown in network adapter list without installing os.

thank you!!

anusha_reddy_s, Jul 22, 2018
Thema:

Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal)

1. Network Issues (Internet but wifi symbol shows no signal) - Similar Threads - Network Issues Internet

2. wifi symbol not showing on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    wifi symbol not showing on windows 11: Hello, Wifi symbol is not showing in my pc I don't know what happened either and i can't even connect to wifi and all. This is a huge problem i ever faced until now so kindly please help with the question i raised here and i am waiting for the solution...
  3. Wifi Network Low Signal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Low Signal: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals only one bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-low-signal/aaceda4e-ca37-4791-8330-beac0e2512a8
  4. Wifi Network Low Signal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Network Low Signal: Hi,I have Dell inspiron 15 5537 issue is catching wifi signals only one bar. Please help me about this issue.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wifi-network-low-signal/aaceda4e-ca37-4791-8330-beac0e2512a8
  5. Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi don't show in Network & Internet settings: I often have this problem when the computer in sleepafter open again I often see thisI can't connect to any wifi and I need to restart the computerI feel annoyed about this problem because it appears quite a few times and of course I always have to restart the computer...
  6. Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet intermittent with strong wifi signal: I recently refreshed Windows 10 on an old PC and have a new problem. While the wifi signal is strong (full bars) and never disconnects, the internet sometimes drops away. The wifi symbol is replaced with the "no internet" globe, but the signal still shows as strong and I'm...
  7. *WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*

*WIFI NETWORKS NOT SHOWING! WIFI ICON MISSING! WIFI SETTINGS IN NETWORK & INTERNET IS MISSING!*: So My First Problem Is That Theres No Wifi Icon In Taskbar but if i check the the system icons settings, the network is already on. The second is if i click the network icon is notification panel thing idk it only shows me the network & internet option and airplane mode...
  8. Internet WiFi signal loss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet WiFi signal loss: Playing Bridge I get a pop up saying that the computer scan has quit working. Shortly after this, I lose my internet connection and it has to be reset manually. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/internet-wifi-signal-loss/ca9847f9-fdba-43dd-85ed-e4747433be1d
  9. Fluacting WiFi Network Signals

Fluacting WiFi Network Signals: Hi, Microsoft. I want to know why does my Wi-Fi Network Signals fluctuate i.e sometimes 2 then suddenly changes to 5 signals. Any reason behind Wi-Fi Network Signals fluctuation. What i need to do to get constant Wi-Fi Network Signals. Pls check & give me some solutions....
  10. Wifi shows weak signals

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wifi shows weak signals: Hi hello, Windows Community, I have a problem after updating my Windows 10 to updated version with the Wi-Fi, I am not able to connect initially so I keep on tried so finally I connected to network but with weak strength and when I connected the same network with my mobile...