Windows 10: Network Printer can't be deleted

Discus and support Network Printer can't be deleted in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Network Printer can't be deleted. It stays in removing device status. I checked the registry entries and I do not see the printer. I also checked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joKer31, Dec 19, 2015.

1. joKer31 Win User

Network Printer can't be deleted

Network Printer can't be deleted. It stays in removing device status. I checked the registry entries and I do not see the printer. I also checked the printer queue and there are no print jobs waiting.

I was looking around in the registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Printers Then I think I was in Settings and I found a reference to my network printer. It might have been in DevModePerUser or DevModes2 also. Anyway I deleted that entry, rebooted and went back to printers and the network printer was still there. So I removed it again and this time it was gone and I could then reinstall the network printer.*Party

:)

joKer31, Dec 19, 2015
  2. OK_TGF Win User

hp photosmart c8180 printer .

I got the same error code after running the troubleshooter. But, I had already Deleted the Network Printer (I can't right click on the Network printer). So, I'm trying to remove the deleted printer's message that there are 3 print jobs in que that I
    see when I go to Print

OK_TGF, Dec 19, 2015
  3. Printer queue is stuck - can't delete one document

Tried to delete documents in printer queue. There is one document that will not finish deleting (small file). I tried a complete shutdown and reboot, yet can't remove this document, and nothing after will print. Using current Windows 10, Canon iR-ADV
    C5030 printer on wireless network.

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers]

MichaelHBray, Dec 19, 2015
Thema:

Network Printer can't be deleted

1. Network Printer can't be deleted - Similar Threads - Network Printer can't

2. Can't find network printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find network printer: Hi,I'm trying to add a network printer, but i'm having problems finding it.I'm connected to a wifi network configured as public. I have network discovery for public networks activated on advanced sharing settings, ans it's also allowed on firewall settings, but i can't find...
  3. Can't find network printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find network printer: Hi,I'm trying to add a network printer, but i'm having problems finding it.I'm connected to a wifi network configured as public. I have network discovery for public networks activated on advanced sharing settings, ans it's also allowed on firewall settings, but i can't find...
  4. can't delete network share

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't delete network share: It seems that there is a zombie network share connected to my windows account. The share Q shows up in the explorer as "disconnected" but when I click on it, the share opens up. I tried to disconnect it with the right-click context menu but that did not work and the explorer...
  5. can't delete network share

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't delete network share: It seems that there is a zombie network share connected to my windows account. The share Q shows up in the explorer as "disconnected" but when I click on it, the share opens up. I tried to disconnect it with the right-click context menu but that did not work and the explorer...
  6. can't delete network share

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Can't get network printer attached

Can't get network printer attached: I have 4 computers running W10 in the house: OFFICE3, OFFICE4, SERVER, and SUZY. OFFICE3 has an HP Laserjet M203 attached and shared. OFFICE4 and SERVER can both print to the M203. OFFICE3, OFFICE4, and SUZY can all use the shared folders on SERVER. Today I tried adding the...
  8. Can't remove network printer

Can't remove network printer: In the past when I have a problem with a network printer, I remove it and reinstall it. This time I've done that several times and it still doesn't work. Then I removed it and rebooted and found it was still there. So I see it's a different problem. It's not really getting...
  9. Can't connect to network printer

Can't connect to network printer: Hello Good People. Can anyone help with this problem, please? I'm having no luck at all printing to a HP Photosmart 7760 usb printer (old, like me, but still works well), which is connected to an iMac, through a wired home network. The printer works perfectly from the...
  10. Can't print to Brother networked printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print to Brother networked printer: Hi, I'm just wrapping up installation of a new computer, including a clean install of Windows 10. We have a networked Brother MFC-8480DN. I went to Brother's site, retrieved and installed the full driver and software package for this printer and 64-bit Win 10. There were...