Windows 10: Network problems

Discus and support Network problems in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Since updating to windows 10 version 1607 my PC won't connect to a network so the homegroup won't work and I cant print over the network. Also... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by 29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016.

1. 29redmoon Win User

Network problems

Hello

Since updating to windows 10 version 1607 my PC won't connect to a network so the homegroup won't work and I cant print over the network. Also none of the windows 10 online services seem to work so I can't use the automatic update (it comes up with "We couldn’t connect to the update service. We’ll try again later, or you can check now. If it still doesn’t work, make sure that you’re connected to the Internet.") and the xbox app wont work.

Any help would be appreciated

:)

29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016

2. start menu stopped working

Cannot get start menu to pop up. Worked till yesterday, now won't. Turned off computer and back on - still won't work

problems-problems, Nov 3, 2016
  3. Network printer offline; private network problems

Problem finally resolved:

Somehow in the elimination of the "home" network, the ARISS router "AP" setting was turned on; setting up each device as its own private network. Although the Windows 7 and XP and Apple devices could see each other (and the printer work) the Windows 10 devices
    could not see each other.

The ARISS router has been reset; the firewalls restored; and the system works. Let's hope we don't need to go through this process with the next "update".

Thanks all for you help.

WilliamBarron, Nov 3, 2016
  4. Network problems

Have you tried updating your network card or wireless drivers?

DeaconFrost, Nov 3, 2016
  5. Neemobeer Win User
    Neemobeer, Nov 3, 2016
  6. 29redmoon Win User
    My network card drivers are up to date

network_information.txt

29redmoon, Nov 3, 2016
  7. Neemobeer Win User
    From the dump, everything appears normal. What type of printing are you using? Shared printer or network? For the home group issue I'd look in event viewer > "Applications and Services Logs" > Microsoft > Windows > HomeGroup (Provider and Listener) and look for errors

Neemobeer, Nov 3, 2016
  8. 29redmoon Win User

Network problems

It is a network printer and in the event viewer no errors come up

29redmoon, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Network problems

1. Network problems - Similar Threads - Network problems

2. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  3. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...: I can not access the proparties of my network, and every time: An Unexpected Error Occurred. message appear.I tried uninstall and install the drivers I tried to use the cmd for "netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log" and "netsh int ipv6 reset reset.log"I'm so afraid my PC is...
  4. I have a problem with An Unexpected Error Occurred in Network Connections Properties of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  6. Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...

Having a problem where when i connect to a wifi network from my pc, it lets me connect to...: Kindly help ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-a-problem-where-when-i-connect-to-a-wifi/a37ad551-939a-4011-b0dd-3fab8d720e21
  7. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  8. I have problem with my network device list

I have problem with my network device list: My network device list has a problem.Configure gigabit ethernet device parameters https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-problem-with-my-network-device-list/19fff29f-d7d4-4c92-a1a8-adce2b6c8722
  9. I have problem with my network device list

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with High network usage by service host : Network service: Hi, Ive been having the problem with Service Host : Network Service, in which its using far too much network, up to 16 - 20 Mbps in some instances, as can be seen in this screenshot Okay it wont let me add screenshots for some reason, but its still high usage. I have disabled...