Windows 10: Network Processes drop instantly!

Discus and support Network Processes drop instantly! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so apparently my PC has started to do a thing were it will just randomly drop all network processes (connections) and it either recovers slowly or not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DiBBz, Nov 2, 2015.

1. DiBBz Win User

Network Processes drop instantly!

so apparently my PC has started to do a thing were it will just randomly drop all network processes (connections) and it either recovers slowly or not at all and a restart of the programs or the PC is needed..

here is a Screen grab of the issue in some way.. btw just thought you should know, i had around 7-9 connections up at this point!

Also. im connected via ethernet to the Router

Network Processes drop instantly! [​IMG]

any suggestions on how to fix this issue ?

:)

DiBBz, Nov 2, 2015

2. N95 not email friendly

That's very strange.

Do you have 3G coverage?

Your phone should show a continuous "two arrow" symbol in the top left of your standby display to indicate a continuous network connection.

If not it appears as if your phone network may be dropping the connection instantly. The standard is that they should maintain it for 30 minutes (hence the need to set polling for 30 minutes or less).

Sorry, I don't know what else could be causing it not to receive it instantly.

gordonshowers, Nov 2, 2015
  3. Connect app stopped working.

Still having an issue. The phone is still instantly dropping it's connection.

W_Somerville, Nov 2, 2015
  4. Pikefish Win User

I have a new laptop and upgraded to WIN10. Things were fine at first then Ethernet would randomly drop and finally identified WIN10 had updated drivers. Been trying different things recommended on different posts. Finally went and loaded older drivers and after trying them all, the original driver on WIN10 has been working all night. Have not been online with CAT5 longer than 10min for a month. Update driver and pick "browse my computer: then pick "drivers on this computer". SUCCESS!

Pikefish, Nov 6, 2015
  5. DiBBz Win User
    ive not installed or updated anything at that point for any of this sort of stuff to happen.. ive not lost connection or my connections instantly being dropped like this before... Ever not even when i was running windows 7

ive never been dropped like that before.. unless my ISP was doing firmware updates or updates in general. that would be the only reason id say.

DiBBz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Network Processes drop instantly! - Similar Threads - Network Processes drop

2. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network keeps dropping: I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but...
  3. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network keeps dropping: I have a very irritating problem. My network drops recently every 15 minutes and I dont know why. It is stable before and I dont have this issue with my other device in the house. This is a desktop connected with LAN cable. I tried to un plug and plug back in the cable but...
  4. Network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    network keeps dropping: I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet....
  6. network keeps dropping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    network keeps dropping: I just upgrade to Windows 11 and somehow I manage to get everything and I was able to work properly even the interface is quite different. The only problem I have is my internet is keeps dropping for a while i dont know which is causing the issue but I need stable internet....
  7. network connections dropped

network connections dropped: I have a LAN that contains a Linux-based NAS. The mapping of the IP address to device name is covered in both lmhosts and hosts files, and the system knows the relationship. But when I try to map a folder on the NAS to a drive letter and use the name of the device, the system...
  8. Network drops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Network drops: Hi. My laptop is up-to date. But whenever I conect to wifi (any network) , it drops or disconnects and can't be reconnected unless I reset wifi settings (esp. when resetted) . It is so annoying when I am working with my laptop. Is there any solution that could help me?...
  9. Network drops suddenly!

Network drops suddenly!: Hello! I have had this computer for some time now and has until recently not had many issues with it, but now I have one that is driving me mad. My nephew borrowed it a few weeks back and when I now got it back it suddenly loses its network connection. It's weird as my phone...
  10. Network drops suddenly!

in Windows 10 Support
    Network drops suddenly!: Hello! I have had this computer for some time now and has until recently not had many issues with it, but now I have one that is driving me mad. My nephew borrowed it a few weeks back and when I now got it back it suddenly loses its network connection. It's weird as my phone...