Windows 10: Network Protocols solution

Discus and support Network Protocols solution in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Posting this after seeing 148 responses to this in thread "Network Protocols" which with all its differing answers could be confusing. This simple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by dencal, Mar 4, 2016.

1. dencal Win User

Network Protocols solution

Posting this after seeing 148 responses to this in thread "Network Protocols" which with all its differing answers could be confusing.

This simple way worked for me.

Open Device Manager, open "Network Adapters", right click on either "Ethernet Controller" or "Wireless Lan" ...."Disable" then "Enable".

Hope it works for you.

:)

dencal, Mar 4, 2016

2. Unable to connect to internet because One or more network protocols are missing...

Unable to connect to internet because One or more network protocols are missing...

I have tried many of the methods that are suggested in mocrosoft community for solving this,but none of them solved my problem Network Protocols solution :( .

I hope you would show a better solution this time

Original Title : Network protocol

arvinddappili, Mar 4, 2016
  3. NaturalAC Win User
    I used netcfg -d in an elevated Command Prompt and now my Wireless Network Adapter/WI-FI is not working. How do I fix this?

I used Solutions 2 and 3 from this site.

NaturalAC, Mar 4, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

Yeah, that thread is getting a little long winded. I thought that Brink made a tutorial on the fix.

bro67, Mar 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Network Protocols solution - Similar Threads - Network Protocols solution

2. Network Protocol error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network Protocol error: In a web page and click on a link and often get Network protocol error and to contact site but can't because of this error.Why? How do I fix this?Just started after I installed Avast One AV....
  3. Network Protocol error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network Protocol error: In a web page and click on a link and often get Network protocol error and to contact site but can't because of this error.Why? How do I fix this?Just started after I installed Avast One AV....
  4. Network Protocol error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol

Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol: My husbands internet kept giving a "No Internet secured" error message. I followed the instructions on how to fix this, but found that the only way I could get him back on line was to check "Microsoft Network Adapter Multiplexor Protocol". Is it ok to leave this checked or...
  6. Missing Network Protocols

in Browsers and Email
    Missing Network Protocols: I'm trying to get to Gibson's Research website. I cannot access it. I'm being told I'm missing network protocols. Haven't a clue. Any idea's. How do I find what protocols I'm missing. Windows 10 on a Dell Venue 8 pro tablet. Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Edge cannot...
  7. One or more network protocols missing?

One or more network protocols missing?: So I've had this issue for about three days now. I am able to connect to my home router, but I am unable to connect to the Internet. Troubleshooter said "One or more network protocols are missing". Not sure what happened, never touched networking except for connecting to my...
  8. Network Protocols Missing

Network Protocols Missing: Noted immediately after 1511 total system update, yet may have been inherited from an earlier build... All is working well, yet Network Troubleshooter reports "one or more network protocols is missing." Various posted remedies have been verified or implemented, to no...
  9. Network Protocols

Network Protocols: Problem trying to connect to internet on laptop, but all working as normal on desktop. Investigations revealed....one or more Network Protocols are missing on this computer, also Windows sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing....this on both...
  10. One or more network protocols are missing, solution

One or more network protocols are missing, solution: Hello, I just had this very annoying issue for a while, and scouring the internet proved to no avail. However, I stumbled upon the solution by myself. Simply go into an elevated command prompt and enter netsh int ipv4 install and restart your computer. This is what solved...