Windows 10: Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr

Discus and support Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We have 5 computers on a peer to peer network. Everything worked great, then Microsoft had to enforce this update, then everything broke. I did the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TraceyWalcott, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr

We have 5 computers on a peer to peer network. Everything worked great, then Microsoft had to enforce this update, then everything broke. I did the research and fixed the server by enabling "Function Discovery Provider Host" and "Function Discovery Resource Publication" and set them to "Automatic (Delayed Start)" as suggested by users of this forum. That worked, but I still have issues, as though recognizing the networked drive is extremely slow. Quickbooks (for instance), isn't recognizing images within its own directory (our company logo prints on our invoices), but later, it will. Its intermittent at best. I am not sure what is going on, why the access has changed so much and hopefully, how to fix it. I've tried to turn off the auto updates for now. We have all copies of Windows 10 using Windows Pro, but even then, you can't turn them off, you can only now "Delay" them. I am truly getting frustrated with Microsoft.

Thanks for Any help you can suggest, Tracey

:)

TraceyWalcott, Jul 23, 2018

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

QuickBooks Learn & Support

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    Log on to QuickBooks Pro 2011 with Window 10

Hi,

We need more information with regards to Quickbooks Pro. Kindly provide the following:

• Where did you install Quickbooks Pro 2011? Is it through Windows Store or a specific website?
    We suggest you to perform a clean boot on your computer. Check on this
    link and follow the steps. This can help you eliminate software conflicts when running a program.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jul 23, 2018
  4. Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr

WIndows 10 Creators Edition (1803) will uninstall Quickbooks

I have run into an error with the installation of Windows 10 Creators Edition (V1803), during the install it states that QuickBooks (I have version QB 2011) is not supported and to continue the install
    I must allow the update to uninstall QuickBooks - I did not allow the V1803 install to proceed so it terminated and I remain on version 1709. All these V1803 install files are still present under the download folder on my PC. The fix to this Quickbooks issue
    is known as KB4100403 (I believe) which was released after I attempted the initial V1803 install. What is the process to be followed to upgrade to 1803 now (I don't want to reactivate the 1803 download that is on my PC and then apply all the subsequent updates
    as the initial update will uninstall QuickBooks) and I don't want to uninstall Quickbooks. If I delete all the 1803 download files under

\windows\software distribution\download and then download the latest cumulative 1803 update (KB4284848 - June 26 2018) will this be successful, in other words does the cumulative update pick up the initial
    release plus all subsequent KB's and does it do it in a way that avoids the uninstall of Quickbooks. I don't want to have to uninstall QuickBooks then do the 1803 updates and then re-install QuickBooks.

Thankyou

John Kenny

JohnKenny1951, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr

1. Network, Quickbooks, Windows 10 ver 1803 errrrr - Similar Threads - Network Quickbooks ver

2. network in Windows 10 ver. 1909

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    network in Windows 10 ver. 1909: Computers are missing on network in Windows 10 ver. 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-in-windows-10-ver-1909/8a18b460-4e65-4efe-baa2-b78465e7c4d3
  3. Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803

Upgrade from Windows 10 ver. 1709 to 1803: I have performed the subject upgrade and computer appears to operate properly however my personal files were divided among two directories. C:\Users\mylogin and C:\Users\mylogin.000 Is there a way to correct and recombine all the files under one directory?...
  4. Registering Windows 10 ver.1803

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registering Windows 10 ver.1803: I just bought a refurbished Lenavo computer from Secondlife-it. They have told me to register Windows 10 which came pre-installed but their instructions don't seem to work and Microsoft Support won't answer their phone. Can anyone please tell me how to do it. Thanks....
  5. windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender in windows 10 ver 1803: I keep getting notifications from virus and threat protection "unauthorized changes blocked" and it tells me the folder that is being accessed. This is occurring while nothing is being done on the computer. I click on the notification and I am taken to the " Allow an app...
  6. Windows 10 update ver 1803 x64 problems

Windows 10 update ver 1803 x64 problems: I have had major problems with the last update I made to Win 10. Now, after the reinstallation, I am having connection problems on certain websites. I have tried several tutorials on these problems, which include the use of a troubleshooting tool, resetting my modem and...
  7. windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc

windows 10 ver. 1803 not support network two pc: My two pc are already connect before update. But Windows version 1803 install my pc, do not share my file in networking, and message are "Windows cannot access \\........" , the network path was not found ......... Please help me and change update so i was connect my two...
  8. Windows update on windows 10 ver 1803 failing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update on windows 10 ver 1803 failing: When I run windows update I get an error and cant update. If I run the update repair tool it says errors fixed and downloads some updates. Next time I try I get the same problem. If I go to settings check for updates I can not choose view update history or advanced...
  9. display problem in windows 10 ver 1803

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    display problem in windows 10 ver 1803: I update my laptop windows 10 to 1803 after that when i enter game and alt+tab my display gets broken and it seem blurry also my hidden icon menu gets broken and it not show all open app you can see this on this image: https://ibb.co/fORP98 as you can see my windows...
  10. Windows Version 1803 and QuickBooks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Version 1803 and QuickBooks: Just some information. Opened QuickBooks 2016 today after doing the Upgrade to Windows Version 1803 Build 17134.1 yesterday and was warned to close QB, right-click the icon and choose Run as Administrator. Seems QB now requires TLS 1.2. 109299

Users found this page by searching for:

1. quickbooks 2016 1803

2. downloaded quickbooks pro 2019 windows 10 states incompatible program

3. qb and windows 1803