Windows 10: Network Sharing and Connecting

Discus and support Network Sharing and Connecting in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I'm Not Able To Connect Other Devices In Same Wifi Network I Tried To Change My PC Settings But Still Facing Same Issue. Can Anyone Suggest Me what I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnkushGhildiyal, Jul 6, 2018.

1. Network Sharing and Connecting

I'm Not Able To Connect Other Devices In Same Wifi Network I Tried To Change My PC Settings But Still Facing Same Issue. Can Anyone Suggest Me what I Should Do To Solve This Problem So I Can See Other Device Data and To Use Printer As Well.

:)

AnkushGhildiyal, Jul 6, 2018
  2. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    • Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

Network Sharing and Connecting [​IMG]
    • Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

Network Sharing and Connecting [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Can I share a network connection from a VM to the host OS?

hmm, i will assumer no responces = no, i cannot share it... lucky me, i finally got it to work in 7 with steps pretty close... Program Files > Pantech is where you will need to point windows to inorder to the card running in 7... though it would be nice to be able to share hardware and network connections from a VM to the host PC...

beyond_amusia, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Network Sharing and Connecting

network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Network Sharing and Connecting

1. Network Sharing and Connecting - Similar Threads - Network Sharing Connecting

2. Windows 11 and connecting to network shares

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 and connecting to network shares: 1. All advanced share settings are setup correctly on all devices on the network, #1 being no credentials required, except mine. New install on new computer. Cannot connect to any shares, because I am prompted for credentials which not necessary. However, the one share it...
  3. Network share printer not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network share printer not connect: I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc....
  4. Network share printer not connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network share printer not connect: I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc....
  5. Cannot connect to network shares

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot connect to network shares: I cannot connect to Windows 10 network shares. There was no problem with any shares until changing the router. Now, some shares can be accessed, by all networked computers. Some shares cannot be accessed by any networked computer. When pointing to the share, the following...
  6. Issues connecting to network share

Issues connecting to network share: Hello, I've been having quite a bit of trouble connecting from my laptop to two different NAS in my local network. The exact error is Error code 0x80004005 (Unspecified error) when I try and type in either the IP or hostname of the two targeted systems. I was able to...
  7. Computer not connecting to public 'sharing network'

Computer not connecting to public 'sharing network': I use a MacBook Pro purchased about a year ago and use bootcamp to have both Mac and Windows on my computer. I have Windows on my computer to use QuickBooks for work. I have been doing this for over a year now. I am connected to our Quickbooks business information through a...
  8. Sharing network connection

Sharing network connection: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone is having issues with sharing their internet connection with other devices after a recent update to Windows 10. After installing KB3176936 and KB3176934, I am unable to share my network. My current setup has my laptop connected to the home...
  9. sharing network connections - big picture

sharing network connections - big picture: HI all, been running fine on an ethernet connection, but wanted to see the wifi connection options in Windows 10. Got an old USB Ralink network adapter, set a restore point and plugged it in. Drivers installed and active within seconds. Went to settings network and...
  10. Network & Sharing Bluetooth shows "Not Connected" ?

Network & Sharing Bluetooth shows "Not Connected" ?: I am trying to discern if my Intel Bluetooth device is not really correctly installed yet. This is on a Zenbook UX305FA - has Intel WIFI + Bluetooth. Would not pair with anything so I turned off the WIFI, uninstalled Bluetooth device and Driver [tickbox checked]....