Windows 10: Network & Sharing Bluetooth shows "Not Connected" ?

Discus and support Network & Sharing Bluetooth shows "Not Connected" ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to discern if my Intel Bluetooth device is not really correctly installed yet. This is on a Zenbook UX305FA - has Intel WIFI + Bluetooth.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by cognus, Dec 21, 2015.

1. cognus Win User

Network & Sharing Bluetooth shows "Not Connected" ?

I am trying to discern if my Intel Bluetooth device is not really correctly installed yet.
    This is on a Zenbook UX305FA - has Intel WIFI + Bluetooth.
    Would not pair with anything so I turned off the WIFI, uninstalled Bluetooth device and Driver [tickbox checked].
    Downloaded the latest Bluetooth Device driver package from ASUS. Installed - all appeared well.

But when Bluetooth is ON [taskbar, open properties, scans .... or appears to be scanning] it still shows "Not Connected".
    I finally was able to get it paired with a bluetooth speaker I have and it STILL shows "Not Connected".

anyone run across this or is it a peculiarity associated with this system?

alll help welcome!

:)

cognus, Dec 21, 2015
  2. Abi99 (2) Win User

WP8 on Lumia 920 Reverse tethering, allow phone to connect via PC’s Internet connection?

Does ?

If you want to use the Ethernet of your computer via Bluetooth or USB, please, request this feature …

Abi99 (2), Dec 21, 2015
  3. Cant connect my phone to any network through wi fi.

Whenever I try to connect to any available network whether it is private or open it always shows "can't connect to the network and the network is not responding".so my Wi-Fi became useless as it can't connect to any network,internet sharing is disable for this reason.

subhomoyghosh, Dec 21, 2015
Thema:

Network & Sharing Bluetooth shows "Not Connected" ?

1. Network & Sharing Bluetooth shows "Not Connected" ? - Similar Threads - Network Sharing Bluetooth

2. Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11: My Win 11 machine was connecting OK to a printer on another machine on the network. After update KB5020622 22H the printer no longer shows on the list of printers and will not reinstall.This is what I've done...Added the latest Win11 driver from the manufacturer's siteGone to...
  3. Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shared printer shows on network but will not connect - Windows 11: My Win 11 machine was connecting OK to a printer on another machine on the network. After update KB5020622 22H the printer no longer shows on the list of printers and will not reinstall.This is what I've done...Added the latest Win11 driver from the manufacturer's siteGone to...
  4. Network shares not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network shares not showing: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 and trying to access my NAS via wired LAN.If I go to Network, the NAS shows under the "storage" section below "computer", "media devices" and "other devices", but when I click on it, it just displays the configuration webpage, not the shared...
  5. Network shares not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network shares not showing: Hi,I'm running Windows 10 and trying to access my NAS via wired LAN.If I go to Network, the NAS shows under the "storage" section below "computer", "media devices" and "other devices", but when I click on it, it just displays the configuration webpage, not the shared...
  6. Network shares not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Network share printer not connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network share printer not connect: I can't connect with one of the networks shared printers. it showed " operation failed with error 0x00000520".Please help me to solve this issue. One thing is someone can print and someone can't print. The driver was also updated. So many errors with different pc....
  8. Windows 10 can't connect to network shares after rebooting/turning on. Network share shows...

Windows 10 can't connect to network shares after rebooting/turning on. Network share shows...: Searched and searched and cannot find a cause or solution to this. in detail: I have a NAS drive connected to my router. I have a desktop connected via ethernet to the same router, and a laptop on WIFI Both computers are running Windows 10 Home and both are up to date as...
  9. Network Sharing and Connecting

Network Sharing and Connecting: I'm Not Able To Connect Other Devices In Same Wifi Network I Tried To Change My PC Settings But Still Facing Same Issue. Can Anyone Suggest Me what I Should Do To Solve This Problem So I Can See Other Device Data and To Use Printer As Well....
  10. Sharing network connection

Sharing network connection: Hello, I'm wondering if anyone is having issues with sharing their internet connection with other devices after a recent update to Windows 10. After installing KB3176936 and KB3176934, I am unable to share my network. My current setup has my laptop connected to the home...