Windows 10: Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon

Discus and support Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The question is clearly described in the Microsoft forums so I'll link it here. Basically, it is about getting back the "Network and Sharing" option in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by alternative, Apr 9, 2018.

1. Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon

The question is clearly described in the Microsoft forums so I'll link it here. Basically, it is about getting back the "Network and Sharing" option in right click menu of the taskbar network icon instead of the new "Network and internet Settings" option which takes us to modern UI settings app which doesn't have most of the settings*cry.

Code: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us.../c0ec1346-7b1e-40ba-852b-d76f115c1880[/quote] Please help me to get the old option back!!

:)

alternative, Apr 9, 2018
  2. mlg63 Win User

NETWORK

Right click on the network icon in the lower right corner on the HP computer and choose Network and Sharing Center. It will help you setup File and Printer Sharing and setup networking.

mlg63, Apr 9, 2018
  3. TimAH_1 Win User
    Where did the Control Panel go in the latest Windows 10 update?

I found that I could do the following to easily get to the control panel. It just takes three clicks instead of two.

Right click on "Network" icon on the right side of the Task Bar.

Click on "Open Network and Sharing Center"

Then Click on "Control Panel Home", it is one of the choices alone the left hand side. Right below the menus.

TimAH_1, Apr 9, 2018
  4. Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon

Hi and Welcome!

Microsoft is strongly moving towards the modern settings application in Windows 10. My advise to you is to begin to use it and get more comfortable in it.

If you are hard set on using the older settings, some Network and Sharing tools can still be accessed in the Control Panel. Click the Start Menu and search for Control Panel.

Masterchiefxx17, Apr 10, 2018
Thema:

Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon

1. Network sharing center missing in right click menu of network icon - Similar Threads - Network sharing center

2. The network icon is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    The network icon is missing: Hello!It seems like the network icon in the taskbar is missing. When I try to open Network from settings, the application crashes. Thus I am unable to fix it. Please help....
  3. Network sharing missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network sharing missing: Why is my network sharing option missing on my Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-sharing-missing/fc671dc3-d5c1-4655-a6b3-8890f928fa63
  4. Network sharing missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network sharing missing: Why is my network sharing option missing on my Laptop ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-sharing-missing/fc671dc3-d5c1-4655-a6b3-8890f928fa63
  5. I have no LAN icon within Network and Sharing Center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no LAN icon within Network and Sharing Center: I am trying to update the firmware on FEELWORLD's LIVEPRO1 and the instructions tell me to use the LAN connection to change the IP address. I have no LAN icon within Network and Sharing Center:...
  6. I have no LAN icon within Network and Sharing Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no LAN icon within Network and Sharing Center: I am trying to update the firmware on FEELWORLD's LIVEPRO1 and the instructions tell me to use the LAN connection to change the IP address. I have no LAN icon within Network and Sharing Center:...
  7. I have no LAN icon within Network and Sharing Center

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Network and Sharing center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Network and Sharing center: Hi I am not able to open Network and Sharing center, when I click on Network and Sharing center from control panel, control panel freezes. I am stuck with an hour glass, cannot close control panel when clicking on the X, cannot open any other programs in control panel when...
  9. Network icon missing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Network icon missing: After i update my window 10 updates last 10 days ago, my network icon just disappeared. Even in my Setting / Network also cannot get in for configure the setting. Not only that, my language keyboard typing chinese pin yin also affected. It not can't type and words chinese pin...
  10. Network Discovery in Network and Sharing Center resets

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Discovery in Network and Sharing Center resets: Hello. I got a laptop a week ago with Windows 10. This morning when I tried to copy a document from the main PC (Windows 7) via WiFi, an error appeared "Network discovery is turned off. Network computers and devices are not visible. Please turn on network discovery in Network...