Windows 10: Network shutting down on startup

Discus and support Network shutting down on startup in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi I have weird problem if there's topic already created sorry in advance. So i put my computer to sleep and let's say i wake it up 5 mins later,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by newin10, May 9, 2016.

1. newin10 Win User

Network shutting down on startup

Hi

I have weird problem if there's topic already created sorry in advance.

So i put my computer to sleep and let's say i wake it up 5 mins later, what happens?
    My internet icon goes to red then a minute later it goes to yellow, then again red and again yellow, in 3rd time it successfully connects. Okay then it works. But if i open my virtual machine with win 7 installed same things happens, while my host machine is ok.

Any ideas what may cause it?

:)

newin10, May 9, 2016

2. Shutting down screen on startup

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if occur if some system files is corrupt.

I suggest you to perform startup repair of the Computer and check if it helps.

First, I recommend you to download the ISO file of Windows 10 from below Microsoft Help Article and create a Media Installation Disk.

Then try to perform the below methods and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/home

Boot the Computer with the Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Start (or boot) your computer from the installation media. Insert the DVD or USB flash drive and restart your computer.

2. If you see a message asking you to “Press any key to boot from DVD,” do so.

3. When you see the Install Windows page, tap or click on Repair your computer
    to start the Windows Recovery Mode.

4. In the Windows Recovery Environment, on the Choose an option screen, tap or click on
    Troubleshoot.

5. Click on Advanced Options.

6. Then on click on Startup Repair.

Please get back to us with an update on issue with booting to the computer, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, May 9, 2016
  3. Shutting down screen on startup

Thank you Nyima Yonten. My laptop is now up and running.

Valerie Budge, May 9, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

If you are using Hyper-V, that is a common issue. Matter of fact it is a common issue with Windows 10.

Check the adpter power settings.

bro67, May 10, 2016
Thema:

1. Network shutting down on startup - Similar Threads - Network shutting down

2. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down and startup Problem: Cant able to shutdown and startup properly.Solution!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-and-startup-problem/f856f8a7-7332-4f4c-9243-654791cd7086
  3. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shut down and startup Problem: Cant able to shutdown and startup properly.Solution!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shut-down-and-startup-problem/f856f8a7-7332-4f4c-9243-654791cd7086
  4. Shut down and startup Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shuts down during startup: The laptop started restarting all of a sudden couple of days ago.I did factory reset but it did not work.My battery is dead but while plugging in same problem occurs.What should I do next?...
  6. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop shuts down during startup: The laptop started restarting all of a sudden couple of days ago.I did factory reset but it did not work.My battery is dead but while plugging in same problem occurs.What should I do next?...
  7. Laptop shuts down during startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Apps shutting down at startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps shutting down at startup: I am having this issue: every time I run any program right after turning on my pc, it closes by itself after 2-3 seconds. Is this a known issue? submitted by /u/eyebrow911 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lyp8jb/apps_shutting_down_at_startup/
  9. Windows shuts down on startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows shuts down on startup: Hi guys, I really need some help about this: I was using my laptop this afternoon and it suddenly shuts down without a warning. Then I tried to start it again and it just shuts down while entering the login password. This happened like 3 or 4 times in a row. After this I...
  10. Strange messages at startup and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange messages at startup and shut down: As of a few weeks ago I am getting new popup messages every time I start and stop Win10. I have tried start/restart in Safe Mode and with the internet disconnected. They go by very fast and I am unable to read some. I recorded the procedures with a camera and sent it to a...