Windows 10: network viewing problem

Discus and support network viewing problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have 3 computers, 2 of the computers can see the other computes in both the network and home group, my computer that I created the homegroup on can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by chetmartin, Jan 10, 2016.

1. network viewing problem

I have 3 computers, 2 of the computers can see the other computes in both the network and home group, my computer that I created the homegroup on can see all, but cannot see all 2 computer only 2
    I have checked setting and all are set the same, I have tried disabling both the anti-virus and firewall still can not see the computrer

:)

chetmartin, Jan 10, 2016

2. Unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081448) - Error 0x80073712

Unable to install Cumulative Update for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3081448) - Error 0x80073712, so far some of the answers I read were very difficult to performed for a regular windows 10 user.

Problem viewing, Jan 10, 2016
  3. Nvidia Driver not working properly

Thank You for your prompt response, I followed your instructions to the letter, but driver did not respond accordingly, I downloaded successfully NVidia 9600 but did not help that all, Microsoft sent me an update for that driver but did not install, ( NVIDIA
    driver update for NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT - Error 0x80070103) If I disable this driver temporarily for this section I'm be able to work or write this comment to you without interruptions, but in order to have a stable system again after shut down I must reinstall
    the driver prior exiting, I fully believe that Nvidia should work to correct the update programing of that 9600 , and Microsoft should be advised of the problem that we are experiencing with this windows 10 driver. If you think of any thing else I should
    do please let me know. Thank You

Problem viewing, Jan 10, 2016
  4. Madness10 Win User

network viewing problem

Try this and see if it works. How can I share any files on my network ?
    Also, try this, run command prompt in admin mode,
    sc.exe config lanmanworkstation depend= bowser/mrxsmb10/nsi
    sc.exe config mrxsmb20 start= disabled

Madness10, Jan 11, 2016
  5. I have 3 computers on 2 of them I see all 3 computers under network but my computer can only see my computer and my netbook, cannot see my wife's computer
    all computers see all 3 computers
    why do I not see the wife's computer on my computer under network

chetmartin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

network viewing problem

1. network viewing problem - Similar Threads - network viewing problem

2. Viewing Other Computers On Network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Viewing Other Computers On Network: I have a desktop and a laptop. I am able to see my desktop on my laptop within my network in file explorer. I can connect to my desktop, view all of my folders within "Users" etc. I can't do the same with my desktop. I have been able to access the laptop with my desktop but...
  3. Viewing Other Computers On Network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing Other Computers On Network: I have a desktop and a laptop. I am able to see my desktop on my laptop within my network in file explorer. I can connect to my desktop, view all of my folders within "Users" etc. I can't do the same with my desktop. I have been able to access the laptop with my desktop but...
  4. Problem in viewing PCs on the network

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem in viewing PCs on the network: I have two PCs connected to the same wifi router, one with windows 10 1909 and a windows 7 sp1. From the windows 10 pc I see the windows 7 pc in the explorer. But from the pc with windows 7 I can't see the pc with windows 10. in windows 10: [img] in windows 7 (from remote...
  5. Strange view network settings

Strange view network settings: After a Windows update, the network settings is changed. How to fix ?? I have un-installed the latest updates, but this view is stil the same. OS: Windows 10 Enterprice Build: 18363.836 [ATTACH]...
  6. Network View

Network View: How do I view the network traffic to and from my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/network-view/a7aa4556-dfb8-4d02-a5b0-8764dfd6270f
  7. windows 10 1803 network view files problem

windows 10 1803 network view files problem: Have a new computer in my office and it shows on the network but will not allow access to files error "you do not have permission to access" I have all the permissions correctly set. I have checked everything 50 times so I must have missed something. HELP...
  8. View Available Networks disappears

View Available Networks disappears: Sometimes when I need to reconnect to wifi, available networks is not visible. There are no networks, only visible is airplane mode at the bottom. I have to restart which is a pain. Any suggestions? 111971
  9. Viewing Network in Windows 10

Viewing Network in Windows 10: I am sorry if this is a basic question but google seems unable to reveal a concrete answer. I have yet to get a windows 10 machine but with all the changes to the start menu I am familiar with in Windows 7 one thing worries me. I like to browse our networked computers and NAS...
  10. Network Map Detailed view

Network Map Detailed view: I set up a network when I used Windows 7, which has been inherited when I upgraded to Windows 10. It consists of: my PC, printer (wireless), WDTV, Sonos music thing and two routers. The second router simply extends my wireless cover. In Windows 7, I could display a network...