Windows 10: Networking Notworking .. Again

Discus and support Networking Notworking .. Again in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am really tired of Win 10 networking falling apart. I have an incredibly simple setup yet for some reason about every six months it just totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by davefaz, Jun 5, 2018.

1. davefaz Win User

Networking Notworking .. Again

I am really tired of Win 10 networking falling apart.
    I have an incredibly simple setup yet for some reason about every six months it just totally fails.
    I have three PC's. A B C.
    They could all see each other and all transfer files.
    I installed Windows 10 Pro on two of them and that caused a problem.
    Now only PC A can see anything on the network. All the others can't see anything. Network Discovery is on, on all three PC's. PC A is one of the PC's that received Win 10 Pro.. So one of the new installs can see all the PC's, one can not, and one of the original PC's can not see anything either.
    Anyone any clue as to how I sort this out?

:)

davefaz, Jun 5, 2018

2. Wireless Network

Thanks for trying the steps again. It's now clear that the problem is on your router. To reconnect your laptop to the network, we suggest that you set or specify the channel of your wireless network. If you can access your router's user interface, set the
    channel to either channel 1, 6, or 11. Once done, remove your WiFi network from your preferred network list, then reconnect.

Let us know the result.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 8, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    No network connection

Hello Graham,

To resolve your concern about wireless network issues, please click the link below and follow the suggested troubleshooting steps:

Let us know how it goes.

Mel Tar, Jun 8, 2018
Thema:

Networking Notworking .. Again

1. Networking Notworking .. Again - Similar Threads - Networking Notworking Again

2. Troubleshoot network again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot network again and again: Whenever I need an internet connection badly, WiFi gets disconnected automatically, and when I check available wifi, it shows none!! So, I mostly troubleshoot the network and get connected, but after 10 mins, the same thing gets repeated. I googled this issue I face, but most...
  3. Troubleshoot network again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Troubleshoot network again and again: Whenever I need an internet connection badly, WiFi gets disconnected automatically, and when I check available wifi, it shows none!! So, I mostly troubleshoot the network and get connected, but after 10 mins, the same thing gets repeated. I googled this issue I face, but most...
  4. Troubleshoot network again and again

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My Biometrics is notworking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Biometrics is notworking: HelloI have a problem with windows hello on my laptop. In the normal settings, it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".My laptop is a Lenovo Flex 5. This laptop has a fingerprint reader on it, and it worked for when I got...
  6. My Biometrics is notworking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Biometrics is notworking: HelloI have a problem with windows hello on my laptop. In the normal settings, it says "We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with Windows Hello Fingerprint".My laptop is a Lenovo Flex 5. This laptop has a fingerprint reader on it, and it worked for when I got...
  7. Network / Notwork Help please.

Network / Notwork Help please.: I have 3 PC's at home - one is my server and has about 50TB, the other 2 are my wife's and my PC's. They all use W10 Pro - 20H2. They used to network happily under Windows Home server, then home group and now having allowed W10 automatic updates for a while, I officially...
  8. ms office is notworking.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ms office is notworking.: as my laptop has MS office like word, excel, note and power point 2016 if free but my ms office is showing that your trail time is over. so how can i fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-is-notworking/8895adf0-d9a9-41d8-9f0f-bd7d9aec03b2
  9. Camera and trouble shooting notworking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera and trouble shooting notworking: I found out that my camera is not working so decided to troubleshooting, however it doesn't give me the option of troubleshooting devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-and-trouble-shooting-notworking/23704f4a-cc1c-4079-a4d8-9b0b8952a925
  10. Network notwork - computers listed as media devices. 1803 again!

Network notwork - computers listed as media devices. 1803 again!: Notwork of 3 computers, Win 10, all patched to v1803, D is pro, hard wired to router, E is wife's desk and R is new portable - both 10-home on Wi-Fi. R is new, an Asus SonicMaster S510U that is recognized by the router. It has internet connectivity but I cannot transfer...