Windows 10: Networking

Discus and support Networking in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC cannot see my iPad Air 2 in the network despite ticking all the share options in both computers. Roger 18200 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by rogerj67, Aug 21, 2015.

1. rogerj67 Win User

Networking

My Windows 10 PC cannot see my iPad Air 2 in the network despite ticking all the share options in both computers.

Roger

:)

rogerj67, Aug 21, 2015

2. Remote connection to Windows 10 machine (after upgrade from W8) is terminated instantly

If all your accounts have passwords, the following worked for me:

Try setting power management on your NIC to always on.

Device Manager > Right click your NIC > Power Management.

DCF Networking, Aug 21, 2015
  3. Network map on home network

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

I like to inform you that; when you upgrade your system to Windows 10, you need to reconfigure the Homegroup among the system.

I suggest you to try reconfiguring the Homegroup settings and check if it helps.

Follow the below link, to reconfigure the Homegroup settings:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/...-finish=windows-81&v1h=win81tab1&v2h=win7tab1

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Aug 21, 2015
Thema:

Networking

1. Networking - Similar Threads - Networking

2. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  3. Stuck on lets connect you to a network

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on lets connect you to a network: Im reinstalling windows onto my laptop via a usb. When i got to the lets connect to a metwork screen nothing pops up. When i try doing shift + f10 or fn+shift+f10 it doesnt pull up the command prompt. Really frustrated...
  4. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  5. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10: In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and Internet settings. See the screenshot below.I need those users to be able to switch 'automatically detect settings' on or off when they are working...
  6. Proxy settings not showing in Network and Internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10: I have seen all sorts of trivial useless answers from 'independent advisors' I would like to see some useful answers from W10 guru's please.In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and...
  8. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10: I have seen all sorts of trivial useless answers from 'independent advisors' I would like to see some useful answers from W10 guru's please.In Windows 10 22h2, pro, build 19044.4291. I have 2 devices that have mysteriously lost the Proxy settings option in Network and...
  9. proxy settings not showing in network and internet settings windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet

Mediatek wifi 7 mt7927 connected to home network but not internet: Adapter seems to work but not connecting to the internet. I have the latest drivers and MB biosGigabyte aorus z790 pro x 1.0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mediatek-wifi-7-mt7927-connected-to-home-network/22cc59d0-f9b0-4959-a985-add359240d06