Windows 10: Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

Discus and support Never ending boot up.... Please, please help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Okay so recently I decided to reset my computer, as usual I encounter numerous problems. >Startup >Bios screen (Asus/Intel) >Monitor turns off... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ItsElemental, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

Okay so recently I decided to reset my computer, as usual I encounter numerous problems.
    >Startup
    >Bios screen (Asus/Intel)
    >Monitor turns off
    >Monitor turns back on
    >Blue win10 logo and loading circle
    >Black screen for 5-10 secs
    >Install screen displaying 64%
    >Restarts and loops
    That's what happens. So I decide to download windows onto the flash drive or whatever and plug it into the computer. Nothing happens, I tried f2, alt + f2, alt + f10, f10 none of it works.... Please help I've been working on fixing this for like 4-5 hours, also please go easier on the terms you use! I'm a little young and don't know much about this stuff. I'm using windows 10 by the way.

:)

ItsElemental, Sep 11, 2016

2. Windows 10 failed attempts to use "Backup and Restore (Windows 7)" function

Repeated backup failures. Running Windows 10, and when the “Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program is run front the Control Panel, I get the messages:

“Check your backup. The last backup did not complete successfully”.

“Windows Backup failed to get an exclusive lock on the EFI system partition (ESP). This may happen if another application is using files on the ESP.”

“Please retry the operation.”

Each time I retry, I get the same result and messages.

Windows 10 came installed on my Dell Inspiron 15 (500 Series) laptop. I have successfully used the same Backup and Restore (Windows 7) program to “Create a system image”, as well as to “Create a system repair disc”.

Please provide me with some insight and suggested actions.

{Please Help}, Sep 11, 2016
  3. Running windows 10 and lost browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite

running windows 10 preinstalled on a new Dell lap top had no problem with windows browser, no problem installing Chrome, no problem downloading and activating 2013 Microsoft Office programs. BUT lost all browser connectivity after installing the 2013 Microsoft
    Office Suite. Internet connectivity confirmed along with DNS, pings, etc.

Should I uninstall the 2013 Microsoft Office Suite?

{Please Help}, Sep 11, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

What is the make and model# of your computer/motherboard?
    Try booting into Setup (Bios) by pressing the Del key at bootup or whatever key it tells you to on the screen.
    On the Main screen it should list your HDD by manufacturer
    Go to the Boot tab, with the flash drive in, it should appear under the Hard Drive group or it will just be USB device. Move this to First Boot Device. Save and Exit
    When you restart you should see the message Press Any Key To Boot From USB. If not, the Flash Drive is not the first boot device, or the Windows installer was not correctly burned onto the USB drive.
    If you have an OEM computer (Dell, HP etc) you should have a Recovery Partition which you would access at bootup by pressing a key, sometimes it's the F11 key to set the computer back to Factory Defaults.

spunk, Sep 11, 2016
  5. Well of just spam clicking and utter rage I managed to get to the installing menu for windows (if thats how you say it I have no clue tbh) so far things are going good but i'm sure i'll just run into another problem! Ill let you know if it happens :/

6. 0x80070003 Error now. Every time I go through the installation for windows it hits me with that error most articles regarding this error tell you to go to your control panel, but im installing windows so that wont work.

7. Should I format The Drive?

ItsElemental, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Never ending boot up.... Please, please help

1. Never ending boot up.... Please, please help - Similar Threads - Never ending boot

2. My computer will not boot up help please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer will not boot up help please: My system says but up failure needs to reinstall a file how do I go about doing that if I don't have a disk anymore or USB flash drive with my window on it if anyone could help me....
  3. Never ending poo-poo platter of BSODs. Please help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Never ending poo-poo platter of BSODs. Please help!: Hey,I've been getting nonstop BSODs for about a year now with completely different Error messages every time. I contacted forum before but had to reinstall Windows and the bug was gone for a while. It's been acting up again lately and I've registered 191 Critical Errors in...
  4. Never ending poo-poo platter of BSODs. Please help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Never ending poo-poo platter of BSODs. Please help!: Hey,I've been getting nonstop BSODs for about a year now with completely different Error messages every time. I contacted forum before but had to reinstall Windows and the bug was gone for a while. It's been acting up again lately and I've registered 191 Critical Errors in...
  5. Never ending poo-poo platter of BSODs. Please help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. is not boot please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is not boot please help: Hi So I Just New motherboard so after I Just connect New RAM And CPU And GPU so I trying turn on My mom PC after Is not boot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-not-boot-please-help/6d012a30-706e-487e-8c0d-1e6232719e16
  7. is not boot please help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is not boot please help: Hi So I Just New motherboard so after I Just connect New RAM And CPU And GPU so I trying turn on My mom PC after Is not boot please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-not-boot-please-help/6d012a30-706e-487e-8c0d-1e6232719e16
  8. PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PLEASE HELP!!! at my wits end: I dont have this problem with windows 7, but on windows 10, EVERY simulator and game I have shuts itself off after a few hours to maybe 20-30 min. no error message at all, just goes to the desktop with no warning. I have tried everything including a complete new hard drive...
  9. Boot Drive messed up? please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Boot Drive messed up? please help!: So, I was doing the Guru3D Display Driver Uninstaller, and I did all that, and it restarted and then it says “A disk read error occurred, press ctrl alt del to restart” and i don’t know what to do!!!! submitted by /u/FalconzBeast [link] [comments]...
  10. Laptop booting up with UEFI please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop booting up with UEFI please help: I accidentally deleted the Boot Options and now I can only access the UEFI page. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be appreciated, thanks 52654