Windows 10: never got the update

Discus and support never got the update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi there.im having some issues with this.i reserved w 10 but then cancelled.i have the icon on the screen and i told it to notify me when eady and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by iceman0870, Aug 1, 2015.

1. never got the update

hi there.im having some issues with this.i reserved w 10 but then cancelled.i have the icon on the screen and i told it to notify me when eady and it says my copy is reserved but i never get it.it shows the windows -bt thing and all.i tried to manually download,didnt work.the tool opens then just closes with nothing after that.i tried forcing the download but to no prevail.is there anyway to fix this?

:)

iceman0870, Aug 1, 2015
  2. slance310 Win User

My laptop never got windows 10 update despite applying in june

Hi,

You can install it from the following link, as well as create media... To get the free upgrade, Win 10 must be installed directly from the website...

Download Windows 10

slance310, Aug 1, 2015
  3. My laptop never got windows 10 update despite applying in june

Hello,

I bought my acer laptop in June and windows 8.1 came already installed on it. When I finished installation I was asked if I wanted to sign up for Windows 10. I answered positively but my windows never updated. Some people that I know applied for it after
    me and have already gotten their update, but mine has never updated. How do I get windows 10 now?

AnaSaravanja, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Ztruker Win User

never got the update

Try running the MediaCreationTool from a Elevated Command prompt.

Ztruker, Aug 1, 2015
  5. rezpower Win User
    rezpower, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

never got the update

1. never got the update - Similar Threads - never got update

2. My account got hacked, agent never answer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked, agent never answer.: My account got hacked by a russian hacker and changed the email and phone number of my Microsoft account.I tried to recover my account with the form, but I created the account long time ago and I could not answer enough questions to recover my account.In my personal email, I...
  3. My account got hacked, agent never answer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My account got hacked, agent never answer.: My account got hacked by a russian hacker and changed the email and phone number of my Microsoft account.I tried to recover my account with the form, but I created the account long time ago and I could not answer enough questions to recover my account.In my personal email, I...
  4. Cumulative update never updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cumulative update never updates: I have this annoying problem where the updates is not installing. I tried to run troubleshooter but not helpful and I keep getting error 0x80070020. What is the cause of this malfunction of the PC and by the way this PC is only 6 months old and I dont want a replacement I...
  5. updating never stops

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    updating never stops: I have Windows 10 and on my MS Store all applications keeps on updating. I cant open them since its running its updates however it never finish. I have this update for a day since yesterday. I need to use application. How can I finish updates? I am connected with LAN...
  6. EDIT: Never mind~!! I got it figured out :

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    EDIT: Never mind~!! I got it figured out :: EDIT: As it turns out my neighbor's dad arrived from out of town just before sunrise and was looking for internet. Whew! I still went ahead and changed my router name and password. Thanks, community~for being here to help us novices! Best to you! Hi! Someone tried to get into...
  7. Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, never got minecoins: I purchased Minecraft Win10 edition yesterday - it's supposed to come with 700 minecoins. I have not received an indication of where the minecoins are coming, or what account they are being delivered to. Order #7204358914...
  8. I've gotten a "OneDrive isn't signed in" message. I've never used it but never got this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've gotten a "OneDrive isn't signed in" message. I've never used it but never got this...: I'm using a new laptop, which I had to make a Microsoft account for to set it up. After I finished, I signed out and made a local account, which I prefer and is the only one I've used since. This message never showed up until now: "Please enter your sign-in info to start...
  9. never got product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    never got product key: back in may i ordered a office pro plus 2016 backup thumb drive. didn't open the package at the time, so didnt know there was not a product key enclosed. now i need the key but don't have access to the "order history" what can I do ?...
  10. never got "reserve" icon

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    never got "reserve" icon: I never got the reserve icon to reserve windows 10 pro; so where/how can i get this accomplished? 9457