Windows 10: Never seen this person on my account account photos

Discus and support Never seen this person on my account account photos in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasPruitt1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Never seen this person on my account account photos

I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial recognition I went to check on the account settings and there was a photo of some complete stranger beside my two original photos. I don't use any type of social media and I'm not the type to save pictures of anything I've seen on the internet. I am also the only one who has access to this computer, and it stays at the house all day while I'm working. Windows defender says everything is protected on my computer but I still want another opinion from a knowledgeable source. Also, it may be all in my head but I feel like my computer has been running a little bit slower and crashing more here lately. Is there any way I could have been hacked by this person, and what steps should I take to prevent this from happening again?

:)

ThomasPruitt1, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Zakin Win User
    Strange Windows 10 User Account issue.

Unfortunately I had done those steps numerous reboots, it just, reappears for no good reason. The base account isn't even a Microsoft account, it's a local account.

I haven't quite tried the built in administrator account on W10, but so far in my experience on my own computer, the built in account seemed to have absolutely no more control than I did on my own.

It's just strange, I go in, it warns me twice about deleting the account, then it's gone. Reboot, and it's back?

EDIT: Just to specify, both command line and Netplwiz both say only HIS account exists on the computer, it doesn't list this rogue account. This is what I meant in my first post about the fact that even Windows doesn't seem to believe it exists, HALF the time. *Frown Never seen this person on my account account photos :(

Zakin, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Never seen this person on my account account photos

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Never seen this person on my account account photos

1. Never seen this person on my account account photos - Similar Threads - Never person account

2. Personal Account Locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal Account Locked: The sign-in option is disabled in my windows 11 laptop.when I try to login I get to see the place where you enter the pin then when I enter the pin it shows "this sign-in option is disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns".First a two hour lock where...
  3. my personal account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    my personal account: Hello, I am trying to make sure my personal account has been closed. And trying to find out what my monthly bill will be and when is it due? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-account/1f255020-786b-403e-947b-cdd31efeb826
  4. my personal account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my personal account: Hello, I am trying to make sure my personal account has been closed. And trying to find out what my monthly bill will be and when is it due? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-personal-account/1f255020-786b-403e-947b-cdd31efeb826
  5. my personal account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  7. Microsoft account is seen as a local account

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft account is seen as a local account: Windows 10 doesn't recognise my Microsoft account and sees it as a local account, i can't seem to find a option to change this. I'm using the exact same Live account on 3 PC's, but just this one PC is giving me this strange issue, it won't even let me set a PIN like it does...
  8. Switching personal accounts.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Switching personal accounts.: So I originally had Minecraft Windows 10 Edition on my account and i tried to sign in the Microsoft store with that account that i got the game in but i get You can't sign in here with a personal account. Use your work or school account instead. This is my own computer, and...
  9. Switching Business Account to Personal Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Switching Business Account to Personal Account: I recently retired and was allowed to take my computer with me upon retirement. Because I was running the companies software--most notably Windows 10 and Office 365--I decided to go ahead and buy a subscription to Office 365 Home and I want to do the same thing for my...
  10. Never seen this person on my account photos!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Never seen this person on my account photos!!!: I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial recognition I went to check on the account settings and there was a photo of some complete stranger beside my two original photos....