Windows 10: Never seen this person on my account photos!!!

Discus and support Never seen this person on my account photos!!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ThomasPruitt1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Never seen this person on my account photos!!!

I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial recognition I went to check on the account settings and there was a photo of some complete stranger beside my two original photos. I don't use any type of social media and I'm not the type to save pictures of anything I've seen on the internet. I am also the only one who has access to this computer, and it stays at the house all day while I'm working. Windows defender says everything is protected on my computer but I still want another opinion from a knowledgeable source. Also, it may be all in my head but I feel like my computer has been running a little bit slower and crashing more here lately. Is there any way I could have been hacked by this person, and what steps should I take to prevent this from happening again?

:)

ThomasPruitt1, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    • Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    • Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code: net user test /del[/quote]

Vesao, Aug 1, 2018
  3. mitrajoon Win User
    Can't add personal photo as Background.

Ironically, I just signed on to post that someone in another forum had suggested doing that. It does work, although the Browse button still doesn't work. It's a good work around but doesn't help if you want to put a personal photo on your accounts page.

mitrajoon, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Sasqui Win User

Never seen this person on my account photos!!!

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

Never seen this person on my account photos!!!

1. Never seen this person on my account photos!!! - Similar Threads - Never person account

2. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  3. Weird flicker I've never seen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird flicker I've never seen: Hi I recently tried to reset my pc and it has never been able to the last three time but this last time it crashed. Now I get this weird flicker every second and it seems to reset my screen and reverse any actions. EX: I login while it's flickering soon enough I'm on a new...
  4. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  5. I've never seen it, before?

I've never seen it, before?: My computer is a, Dell laptop.Running windows 10And for some reason, I get this message?I've never seen it, before?Is this something, to do with my rights?What do I, have to do. To, fix it?Thanks, for reading . . . Jerry...
  6. I've never seen it, before?

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. WMP gone WILD! Never seen this!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WMP gone WILD! Never seen this!: First post so HI! And my version number is: 20H2 Today I was taking MP3's off of an external HD and adding them to a WMP playlist. Everything was going fine. I had about 60K songs in an unsaved playlist. When I tried to add about another 10K of tunes -- suddenly things went...
  8. Never seen this before lol.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Never seen this before lol.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/comii_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsvctc/never_seen_this_before_lol/
  9. Never seen this person on my account account photos

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Never seen this person on my account account photos: I hope I posted this in the right place. My account photos have always had two pictures of me. Today when I couldn't use my windows hello facial recognition I went to check on the account settings and there was a photo of some complete stranger beside my two original photos....
  10. "Weird...Never seen this before"

"Weird...Never seen this before": When transferring more than a few files from one folder or drive to another I would always see a progress bar showing the percentage of files transferred and a guestimate of what's left to go. That dialogue, progress bar and transfer information no longer appears in...