Windows 10: New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile

Discus and support New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today at a global event in Beijing, Intel unveiled the first ever Intel® Core™ i9 processor for laptops. Part of the new lineup of high-performance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 2, 2018.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile

Source: https://newsroom.intel.com/news/inte...el-ever-built/

:)

Brink, Apr 2, 2018
  2. manojrao Win User

when intel® Iris™, Iris™ Pro, and HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows® 10 32-bit update will be released by microsoft, intel assure that will be done by microsoft??

Intel® HD Graphics Production Driver for Windows* 10 32-bit (N-Series)

(Which file should I download?) Available Downloads

htt://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com/

Detailed Description

An Intel Graphics Beta driver for Windows*10 can be found in Windows Update. Please run Windows Update from within Windows or visit Microsoft’s
    Windows Update Web site.

Windows Update is included in the Windows Control Panel. To check for updates within Windows, Click the
    Start button, click All Programs, and then click
    Windows Update.

This download is valid for the product(s) listed below.

manojrao, Apr 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Lock Screen Slideshow Not Working

Hi,

This fix worked for my system. I have Windows 10 home edition on an HP Spectre Notebook (15 inch) with 8th gen Intel core i7 Processor and 16bg of RAM and 512GB SSD.

Aditya_Joshi, Apr 2, 2018
  4. dencal Win User

It seems rather pointless installing an i9 processor in a laptop....even an i7 has to be throttled back due to the complexities of heat build up in such a small space....that is until some bright spark can think of a way to encase the CPU in liquid hydrogen.

Having had two Surface Pro 4,s....one with an i5, the other an i7.....there being no apparent difference in speed, in fact the i5 has a higher Ghz output than the i7.....both are throttled.

dencal, Apr 2, 2018
  5. Hi,
    Intel used pigeon poop inside the i9's unlike the i7's which were soldered so yeah pointless but maybe they have a liquid cooled laptop coming too and each manufacture will delid them for Intel *Smile

Heck even Kabylake is a space heater not sure what they will do it assembly now lol *hot

ThrashZone, Apr 2, 2018
  6. eLPuSHeR Win User
    Are these microprocessors still affected by Spectre and Meltdown vulnerabilities?

eLPuSHeR, Apr 3, 2018
  7. Ground Sloth, Apr 3, 2018
  8. dencal Win User

dencal, Apr 3, 2018
  9. Cliff S New Member
    Not with new cooling tech guys.
    Here is an example:
    ROG Zephyrus M (GM501) | Laptops | ASUS USA

[youtube]iNX7LpJ9WNY[/youtube]

Cliff S, Apr 3, 2018
  10. dencal Win User
    You can make as many holes as you want in a laptop....no way can you dissipate all that generated heat at full blast....fan noise would be excessive.....even a desktop needs water cooling running at 5GHz +....still a 5 gallon water cistern mounted alongside might solve the problem.

Been reading some reports on other forums....most appear to express concern regarding heat.

dencal, Apr 3, 2018
  11. Hi,
    I'd expect these processors to be locked anyway *Smile

ThrashZone, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New 8th Gen Intel Core i9, i7 and i5 Processors Come to Mobile - Similar Threads - 8th Gen Intel

2. Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dell Laptop Core i7 8th Gen: My new Dell Laptop Cor 17 8th Gen is slower than the old model. More glitches and hiccups. Is there anything that will help this? I look at the forums and see instructions that are way over my head. I only know the basics with a computer, but I know enough that I either got a...
  3. New 10th Gen Intel Core Comet Lake mobile processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 10th Gen Intel Core Comet Lake mobile processors: [ATTACH] Intel Corporation in August 2019 introduced eight 10th Gen Intel Core processors for modern laptop computing. The new mobile PC processors (formerly code-named “Comet Lake”) are tailor-made to deliver increased productivity and performance scaling for demanding,...
  4. New 8th Gen Intel Core vPro Whiskey Lake Mobile Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core vPro Whiskey Lake Mobile Processors: New 8th Gen Intel Core vPro Processors Deliver Better Performance, Long Battery Life, Blazing Fast Wi-Fi 6 and Built-In Security Features with Intel Hardware Shield The emerging workplace is more mobile than ever and rapidly evolving as office walls disintegrate. In fact,...
  5. Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor

in Windows 10 News
    Enter to Win Intel 8th Gen Intel i7-8086k Limited Edition processor: In celebration of the x86 architecture and the first Intel 8086 microprocessor, Intel is giving away 8,086 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086K processors. For 24 hours starting at 5 p.m. PDT June 7, fans can visit Enter for a chance to win an 8th Gen Intel Core i7-8086k Limited...
  6. New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors Join the Intel vPro Platform

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core Processors Join the Intel vPro Platform: Today Intel introduced new 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors, spanning the Intel® Core™ processor family and the Intel® Xeon® processor family. Engineered to help make digital transformation real, organizations of all sizes can upgrade their fleets with these latest...
  7. 8th Gen Intel Core Processor-Powered PCs

in Windows 10 News
    8th Gen Intel Core Processor-Powered PCs: Robert Noyce, who founded Intel in 1968, said, “Innovation is everything. When you’re on the forefront, you can see what the next innovation needs to be.” This is what inspires us every day at Intel.This week at IFA Berlin 2017, we’ll see many new, innovative technologies and...
  8. New 8th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor

in Windows 10 News
    New 8th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor: Today, Intel is expanding the performance options available for mainstream laptops and 2 in 1s with the 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i3 processor. Like its 8th Gen Intel Core i7 and i5 siblings, this Intel Core i3 delivers a performance jump over the previous generation and follows...
  9. New i7 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family to Debut Aug. 21

in Windows 10 News
    New i7 8th Gen Intel Core Processor Family to Debut Aug. 21: [img] On Aug. 21, Intel will unveil the 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor family (aka: Coffee Lake) on Facebook Live. Watch as two exciting moments align: the Great American Solar Eclipse and the unveiling of Intel’s most powerful family of processors for the next era...
  10. New Intel Core i9 X-Series Processors

in Windows 10 News
    New Intel Core i9 X-Series Processors: More Data Requires More Power; Intel Introduces New 4-18 Core SKUs, Intel Core i9 and its First Teraflop Desktop CPUs As I take the stage in Taipei today at Computex, it’s striking to me how many of the most interesting technology innovations are made possible by our...