Windows 10: new A/V compatibility

Discus and support new A/V compatibility in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I am currently using WD + Malwarebytes anti-malware (premium) & Malwarebytes anti-exploit (premium), and I am thinking of switching to a paid... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tehdude, Feb 24, 2016.

1. tehdude Win User

new A/V compatibility

I am currently using WD + Malwarebytes anti-malware (premium) & Malwarebytes anti-exploit (premium), and I am thinking of switching to a paid anti-virus solution such as Vipre. Do Malwarebytes and Vipre play nice?

:)

tehdude, Feb 24, 2016

2. Bluetooth between E51 and Parrot CK3100

By the way - new version of CK3100 firmware was released this week v 4.19

Version 4.19

- Better compatibility with phones: Nokia E51, Casio Boulder, Motorola U9

Good news for E51 owners.

prodigalsa, Feb 24, 2016
  3. Will Windows Virtual PC still work with Windows 10?

No, it will not work, it is not supported. You can setup a new Virtual Machine using Hyper-V, but you will have provide your own Windows XP license. Windows XP Mode is not compatible with Hyper-V

How
    to setup a virtual machine using Hyper-V

Andre Da Costa, Feb 24, 2016
Thema:

new A/V compatibility

1. new A/V compatibility - Similar Threads - compatibility

2. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  3. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  4. Compatibility mode removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  5. Compatibility mode removed

Compatibility mode removed: I download fallout 3 from steam but it crashed after I hit new game I read that the compatibility mode would help but it has been removed from windows 11 not making it easy to play certain games I tried the fallout games and they same to work perfectly the mind boggles why...
  6. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  7. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao: hey guys is this graphics card gtx750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao because there is a sale graphics i want to know if its compatible...
  8. hello guys is gtx 750 ti compatible with foxconn motherboard 17ao

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....
  10. RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit

RegSvr32 .dll not compatible with Windows 10 64-bit: I recently installed a new SSD for my computer and had to reinstall Windows 10 for it, but whenever I try to open a game launcher, it gives me an error message stating that there is a bad image 0xc000012f. Sources said that I have to reregister it or reinstall Windows again....