Windows 10: New advertising & campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store app

Discus and support New advertising & campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store app in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is releasing two new Dev Center features to simplify and streamline management of ads-in-apps as well as releasing the campaign tracking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 27, 2015.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New advertising & campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store app

Source: New advertising and campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store apps | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Aug 27, 2015

2. how to change the install location when install software from marketplace?

I figured out the solution to the installation location issue: Just don't buy apps from the Windows Mobile Market Place. Its that simple. Honestly, Microsoft will never learn. It is ironic that Microsoft is in the middle of an advertising campaign for
    Windows 7 saying they've listened to their customers. Yeah right.

spongebob257, Aug 27, 2015
  3. AdaniHMao Win User
    Make GDR3 Update available soon...

I was pleased with the Amber Update till the announcement of the GDR3 Update. I was also happy that there will be new update soon. There has being new Apps & Games in the Windows Store from a while now which only support the GDR3 Update or not available
    due to outdated Firmware.

My question here is, "When will the GDR3 Update be made available worldwide?" or "Why are those unsupported Apps advertised in the Store?"

One more thing, I'm just curious to know about this one. The thing is, "Do the Windows Store Management Team CHECK or RUN new app/game before publishing it to the Store?" Cause I see useless Applications & Games in the Store...

AdaniHMao, Aug 27, 2015
Thema:

New advertising & campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store app

1. New advertising & campaign tracking capabilities for Windows Store app - Similar Threads - advertising campaign tracking

2. Forced advertisements on Windows store games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forced advertisements on Windows store games: Why does microsoft think they can force me into buying their games by requiring advertisements and commercials? I can guarantee the only thing they have accomplished is to irritate me and increase my resolve to not purchase any microsoft products I do not absolutely need....
  3. Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Tracking and advertising ID after stating NO to every questing in the re-installation of...: I recently had a problem where my windows completely messed up to the point that I lost all my data and had to reinstall window yet again from a formatted Disk. Wile reinstalling you get an insane amount of privacy and tracking question where its basically just asking you...
  4. NordLocker bounty campaign

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NordLocker bounty campaign: I've been using NordLocker for a couple of months now to encrypt some of my important files on my Win10 PC. It seems alright I guess, hard to verify whether it actually does it job or not if none of my files get stolen. Anyway, I noticed that they're doing a bounty campaign...
  5. Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK in apps or software deployed outside of Windows App Store: Is it possible to use Microsoft Windows Advertising SDK to put Ads banners in an app or software that you do not deploy/upload to the Microsoft App Store? Say that you have some Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 etc software that is either in C/C++ or JAVA and you want to...
  6. advertisement

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    advertisement: after I installed new ink cartridges on my printer, an advertisement keeps popping up every 30 seconds thanking me for using HP cartridges and asks me to order from HP???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/advertisement/0aa9bf9c-d8d1-42b5-8947-dc723b94f710"
  7. BF1 Campaign Trailer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BF1 Campaign Trailer: C-vAxVh8ins 65175
  8. New Windows Store submission API capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Store submission API capabilities: The Windows Store submission API was launched earlier this year, enabling you to automate app, IAP durables and consumables, and package flights publishing through a REST API. Using the submission API helps speed up publishing, automate release management and reduce...
  9. New campaign APIs for the Windows Store to promote your app

in Windows 10 News
    New campaign APIs for the Windows Store to promote your app: We are very excited to announce the release of campaign APIs for the Windows Store. Using these REST APIs, media agencies can promote apps and manage their ad campaigns easily. ‘Promote your App’ is a feature within DevCenter that allows you to create ad campaigns for your...
  10. New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities

in Windows 10 News
    New SharePoint and OneDrive capabilities: Today, during the SharePoint Virtual Summit, we unveiled a new wave of innovations that build upon the vision we set forth last year to reinvent content collaboration and usher in a new generation of mobile and intelligent intranets. Customers’ successes inspire us and...