Windows 10: New Alphabetic Sorting

Discus and support New Alphabetic Sorting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sorted by name my files in name sort are now coming up in groups such as:0-9 1A-H 10Is there any way of just showing them like they used to be, all in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bluehills, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Bluehills Win User

New Alphabetic Sorting

Sorted by name my files in name sort are now coming up in groups such as:0-9 1A-H 10Is there any way of just showing them like they used to be, all in one continuous list?Many thanks for nay help.

:)

Bluehills, Jun 28, 2022

2. Favourites Folders -alphabetical sorting within each Folder

Hi Neil,

Let me provide you now the steps on how to to sort your folders in alphabetical order.

This method will allow you to arrange your favorites by alphabetical or by their numbers.

Here are the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Favorites.
    • Right-click on Favorites Bar.
    • Right-click on the Favorites folder.
    • Click on Sort by, then select Name and
      Ascending

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Engelsen Fad, Jun 28, 2022
  3. Edwin Win User
    Is it possible sort the start menu tiles alphabetically?

Apparently not, the option is so freaking quirky!
    I have to set them in the preferred order manually as well.
    Suggest: create a List folder of your own as per screenshot (left side)

New Alphabetic Sorting [​IMG]

Edwin, Jun 28, 2022
  4. New Alphabetic Sorting

Sort Photo Gallery photos alphabetically

Hi Leslie,

Below are the steps on how you can sort your photos alphabetically in
    Photo Gallery
    :

1. Press Alt+V on your keyboard.

2. Under Arrange list, click on Name.

Additionally, you can also check the steps provided by Christian_Co on
    November 17, 2012 on this
    Link
    for other sorting options:

Cheers.

Freddrick Pal, Jun 28, 2022
Thema:

New Alphabetic Sorting

1. New Alphabetic Sorting - Similar Threads - Alphabetic Sorting

2. New Alphabetic Sorting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    New Alphabetic Sorting: Sorted by name my files in name sort are now coming up in groups such as:0-9 1A-H 10Is there any way of just showing them like they used to be, all in one continuous list?Many thanks for nay help....
  3. New Alphabetic Sorting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Alphabetic Sorting: Sorted by name my files in name sort are now coming up in groups such as:0-9 1A-H 10Is there any way of just showing them like they used to be, all in one continuous list?Many thanks for nay help....
  4. Sorting files alphabetically by name in Windows 10

Sorting files alphabetically by name in Windows 10: Files are sorted ascending by name, but shown in a weird way: 07<digit> files are below 08<letter> files though 07<letter> files are above 08<letter ones>.Is it possible to sort files which names start with numbers in a real alphabetical order?Thanks,Boris...
  5. Sorting files alphabetically by name in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sorting files alphabetically by name in Windows 10: Files are sorted ascending by name, but shown in a weird way: 07<digit> files are below 08<letter> files though 07<letter> files are above 08<letter ones>.Is it possible to sort files which names start with numbers in a real alphabetical order?Thanks,Boris...
  6. Sorting files alphabetically by name in Windows 10

7. in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not...

in groove music, when two albums by the same artist are sorted Alphabetically not...: when two albums by the same artist in the artists column have the same release year the app sorts them Alphabetically. I used Mp3tag to edit files dates and tried the formats: YYYY/M M/DD DD/M M/YYYY YYYY-MM-DD DD-MM-YYYY Month D, YYYY but it still won't sort them by date is...
  8. Windows 10 - sort folders & files Swedish alphabet

Windows 10 - sort folders & files Swedish alphabet: When I sort folders and files alphabetically all items that start with the Swedish letters å, ä and ö the last three letters in the Swedish alphabet end up sorted a either 'a' å & ä or 'o' ö. How can I change this so they are sorted correctly? I assume the same problem...
  9. How to sort folders and files together by name alphabetical or other metric

How to sort folders and files together by name alphabetical or other metric: I would like to sort files and folders together. I have a collection of movies ripped from my DVD collection and some are in folders with extra files like subtitles or extras and some are simply mkv files. I would like to sort them all alphabetically. IE: A.file...
  10. Alphabetical sort of regional characters

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alphabetical sort of regional characters: I have a problem in Excel, which I think originates from Windows. I need to sort a list which is "numbered" with two letters. So it means that "aa." should appear as the first item, "ab." as the second, "ac." as the third etc. Before this used to work fine, - but for some...