Windows 10: New Amd driver (Crimson), a feature is missing with Win screen config.

Discus and support New Amd driver (Crimson), a feature is missing with Win screen config. in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; There is a feature missing with screen configuration under Windows 10 and new Amd drivers Crimson, even the last WHQL ones (15.12). The Amd setting do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by red5goahead, Dec 20, 2015.

1. New Amd driver (Crimson), a feature is missing with Win screen config.

There is a feature missing with screen configuration under Windows 10 and new Amd drivers Crimson, even the last WHQL ones (15.12). The Amd setting do not have the screen configuration, no more.

The driver choose ( I guess) the screen number 1 by its connection type Hdmi vs the screen number 2 the vga one (by default the main screen, in Italian "schermo principale")

It's impossible to change that order . And it can be a problem because if the screen 1, a Panasonic plasma through its Hdmi-2 port), is turned off (not the stand-by) the screen 2 do not became the active screen and no login screen is displayed on start. Obviously when screen 1 is turned on the issue ends.

New Amd driver (Crimson), a feature is missing with Win screen config. [​IMG]

:)

red5goahead, Dec 20, 2015
  2. GoshN Win User

Windows 10 Build 1511 – Overheating CPU, fan always running (process “System and compressed memory”)

for me works cleaning system from amd gpu drivers and reinstalling new radeon crimson 15.12

GoshN, Dec 20, 2015
  3. Is it safe to install Radeon-CrimWindows update without any branding files on Windows 10?

Hi,

Radeon Crimson 16.4.2 is a new software edition released by AMD to enhance the performance, functionality and other graphic card features installed on your PC.

Before we assist further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• How are you trying to install the driver updates? Is it via Windows Updates?
    • When you say “without any branding files”, what are you referring to?

Driver updates released by device manufacturers will be available to the user in the form of
    Windows Updates to enhance the performance of that particular device installed on the computer. The updates are released so the device drivers installed on the PC will be in compatible with the operating system installed.

You can also download and install the driver from the manufacturer’s website and check the enhanced performance of the device on the computer.

Refer to the link below on AMD Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.4.2:

http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/AMD-Radeon-Software-Crimson-Edition-16.4.2.aspx

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of Radeon Crimson driver update on the same post for further assistance.
    Your reply is important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 20, 2015
  4. CountMike New Member

New Amd driver (Crimson), a feature is missing with Win screen config.

In Crimson screen > Display at the top right there's Additional Settings which brings old interface for choosing displays with some added options.

CountMike, Dec 20, 2015
  5. Not that one. With Crimson there are no option about screen configuration (order, extended/clone, position left/right and so on)

red5goahead, Dec 20, 2015
  6. CountMike New Member
    This is what I get when I go to Additional Settings:

CountMike, Dec 20, 2015
  7. No, those are the eyefinity options.

red5goahead, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Amd driver (Crimson), a feature is missing with Win screen config.

1. New Amd driver (Crimson), a feature is missing with Win screen config. - Similar Threads - Amd driver Crimson

2. AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD + Microsoft = new DirectX feature !!: “Continuing our strong partnership across PC and Xbox Series XS, we are pleased to be working closely with AMD as we continue to evolve DirectX to deliver the new generation of gaming graphics with the DirectX 12 Agility SDK, Shader Model 6.6, and DirectStorage for PC. --...
  3. AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD GPU Overclocking Guide, Crimson Drivers, and Discussion Thread: [ATTACH] AMD Graphics Cards Discussion Thread - Useful Downloads - Crimson Drivers Guide - Overclocking Guide - General Discussion of AMD GPU's Useful Downloads and Links Latest AMD Drivers - http://support.amd.com/en-us/download Select... Read more
  4. How to use Enhanced sync of AMD Crimson

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use Enhanced sync of AMD Crimson: How to properly use the new feature called Enhanced sync of AMD Crimson - do I turn it on in AMD Crimson software (I know how to do that part) and turn vsync off in games ? I mean, if it is turned on does every game's vsync needs to be turned off. I use Vsync in all games....
  5. Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Marvell 91xx Config Missing Driver: Good day OK so i am all most there completing windows 10 from all sides and no malware or spyware 2 things left Missing Marvell 91xx Config and another unknown device please look at screenshot thank you http://2.1m.yt/kpGJU2O.png 58755
  6. Just downloaded the AMD crimson drivers and...

Just downloaded the AMD crimson drivers and...: It doesn't give me the option to install the crimson interface. Any help would be great! And btw they are the "radeon-crimson-15.12-win10-64bit.exe" drivers. [img] 34654
  7. Best WHQL AMD Crimson Driver?

Best WHQL AMD Crimson Driver?: I just updated to Windows 10 which has installed Radeon Crimson driver v15.11. However, the Radeon Settings Utility finds WHQL driver 16.3.2. There is also the non-WHQL Crimson v6.6.1 Hotfix driver on AMD's web site which I had problems with in Windows 8.1. Have people...
  8. AMD Crimson files

AMD Crimson files: Just updated to the new AMD Crimson driver - replacing catalyst. The installation left an AMD folder in my C:\ folder which is on an SSD drive. This appears to be the installation files, but I am no expert. Is it safe to delete it (or at least move it off the SSD drive and...
  9. AMD Radeon Crimson Edition - Can we Uninstall it?

AMD Radeon Crimson Edition - Can we Uninstall it?: Hi all I'm not sure if I'm on the right forum (?Drivers & Hardware or Graphics cards or ... ?). If I'm not, could a kind mod please move me? My wife recently bought a Lenovo Ideapad 300-15ISK. Runs Win. 10 Home, version 1511. Yesterday (14 July 2016) after being...
  10. Amd Crimson Driver doesnt work on Windows 10

Amd Crimson Driver doesnt work on Windows 10: Status: Unresolved Computer Type: Desktop PC GPU: Sapphire HD 7970 Dual-x 3gb GDDR5 (factory OC, using single GPU) CPU: Intel Ivy bridge i5 3570k Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-UD5H LGA1155 RAM: Kingston Predator 8GB PSU: Corsair TX650M 650w 80Plus Bronze OS: Windows 10...