Windows 10: New AMD driver Update error

Discus and support New AMD driver Update error in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Anyone else not able to install the "Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 " driver? I keep running into an error while installing. 84861 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by seek, May 18, 2017.

1. seek Win User

New AMD driver Update error

Anyone else not able to install the "Crimson ReLive Edition 17.5.2 " driver? I keep running into an error while installing.

:)

2. USB_BUG_CODE after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

I updated the driver from AMD via AMD catalyst but my PC still crashes randomly from time to time with the same error...

also, AMD does not give me an option to uninstall the old version before updating the new one, and the driver does not appear under program list.

How can I go about to resolve this? Thanks!

ReachOutToTheSky, May 18, 2017
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    MOM.Implemenation

The error is caused by your AMD video driver.

1- Go to AMD's website and download the latest Windows 10 driver for your video card.

2- Remove your existing video driver by following the instructions on AMD's website.

3- Install the new video driver that you downloaded, being careful to follow AMD's installation instructions.

BulldogXX, May 18, 2017
  4. seek Win User

NM, got it running now.

5. I had a blip as well..
    opted for an Express Upgrade from 17.5.1 via the Crimson UI
    ended up not being able to run a few games..

completely removed it via Control Panel, Deleted AMD file from C: Drive
    and downloaded it direct from AMD site - re-installed under the custom install option to avoid ReLive
    - all's well on re-boot, set ULPS in Trixx and she's ticking along nicely in crossfire..

- I don't use ReLive; I run DVR and Beam via Xbox BETA App - this reduces risk of conflicts between the two..

BugMeister, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New AMD driver Update error - Similar Threads - AMD driver Update

2. AMD driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD driver error: iam using windows 11 and when i treying to install AMD drivers it says could not write value to /Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run . verify you have access to that key any solutions??...
  3. AMD driver error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD driver error: iam using windows 11 and when i treying to install AMD drivers it says could not write value to /Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run . verify you have access to that key any solutions??...
  4. Graphics driver error AMD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics driver error AMD: At random intervals, my graphics driver AMD RadeonTM Graphics stops working. Enabling, disabling, uninstalling, reinstalling, checking for updated drivers has not fixed the problem. No option exists to roll back the driver. I have found that the only way to fix it is to...
  5. amd driver update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    amd driver update: i cant update amd drivers and cant adjust brightness pls help when i update driver error comes no such interface supported https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-driver-update/ec11253a-e224-4183-9475-6a36f5c5404a
  6. amd driver update

in Windows 10 Customization
    amd driver update: i cant update amd drivers and cant adjust brightness pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/amd-driver-update/ec11253a-e224-4183-9475-6a36f5c5404a
  7. After Windows update, AMD driver error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After Windows update, AMD driver error: Windows 10 was updated and the issue with AMD driver showed up. When the PC is booting, the message pops up saying that no AMD driver graphics driver is installed. Any assistance is highly appreciated...
  8. AMD drivers error

AMD drivers error: I hope someone can help with the following issues. I am getting the message ‘No AMD graphics driver is installed, or the AMD driver is not functioning properly. Please install the AMD driver appropriate for your AMD hardware.’ This is preventing my graphics card to...
  9. Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver

Thread Stuck in Device Driver Error on updating AMD driver: This error has started to occur recently. I don't know what caused the error, but since 2-3 months, every time I try to update my AMD Radeon M355 driver, a blue screen occurs with the error message "THREAD STUCK IN DEVICE DRIVER". I have not changed any config files or any...
  10. New AMD drivers, Cool!

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    New AMD drivers, Cool!: I just got a driver update for my AMD Radeon HD 7670M today directly through my Windows Update process. That's something new and cool. Anyone else get it? 34162