Windows 10: New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools

Discus and support New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Editor’s note: This is the first post in a series highlighting what’s new and improved in the Microsoft Edge DevTools with EdgeHTML 16. EdgeHTML 16... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools

Source: New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools - Microsoft Edge Dev Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) date

:)

Brink, Nov 27, 2017

2. Will IE 11 implement css variables?

Hi,

Development/improvement of IE ceased with the ratification of the HTML5 Living Standard. Only critical security updates and a few minor UI changes have been pushed in Windows updates for the past two years.

These are consumer support forums.

A good place to ask developer questions (there is probably a workaround or polyfill available) is the Internet Explorer and Edge forums at
    Stack Overflow - Where Developers Learn, Share, & Build Careers (MSFT Edge team hang out there). For css 3.1 questions try searching
    CSS-Tricks or developer.mdn.com. Another resource for compatibility questions is caniuse.com.

Regards.

IECUSTOMIZER, Nov 27, 2017
  3. New and improved updates for Defender?

Yes is was very helpful to know that others (many others) have found Defender to be a complete failure as I did. I just wish I had researched it thoroughly before malware crashed my system and the $200 cost left me with a blank slate and I can start from
    scratch again. Windows 10 has been a curse from the beginning. Best advice - purchase a dependable protection program. MS is still under development.

JeanneStephey, Nov 27, 2017
Thema:

New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools

1. New and improved Event and CSS inspection for Microsoft Edge DevTools - Similar Threads - improved Event CSS

2. CSS not applied to Android 11/Edge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CSS not applied to Android 11/Edge: Greetings,When viewed on an Android 11 phone using Edge the following CSS *is* applied when used inline.<p style="font: small-caps 150% 'Times New Roman',Times,serif;text-align:center;">James...
  3. Microsoft Edge Devtools

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Edge Devtools: it;s open autoimatically everytime and i don't know how to close permanently devtools are irritating me please solve this issue it's made me angry everytime and same this are doing with chorme i don't know why both browser are open this devtools if i don't close devtools then...
  4. New Inking experience improvements in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    New Inking experience improvements in Microsoft Edge: We are very happy to announce a bunch of experience improvements we are bringing to the inking experience inside Microsoft Edge. We have heard feedback about the writing experience in Edge especially on PDFs where writing feels a but jittery. There were also complaints about...
  5. Introducing Source Order Viewer in the Microsoft Edge DevTools

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Source Order Viewer in the Microsoft Edge DevTools: Last year, we joined a cross-industry effort by browser makers to better understand the needs of the web developer community, The Web We Want. One of the first needs validated through this effort was submitted by Adrian Roselli, who asked for a way to display the source order...
  6. Microsoft improving DevTools accessibility in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft improving DevTools accessibility in Microsoft Edge: More than ever, web developers are recognizing that the web must be accessible and inclusive in order to create great experiences for everyone. Nearly half of computer users in the US also use some form of assistive technology (AT). Users of AT may have physical or cognitive...
  7. List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium)

in Windows 10 News
    List of DevTools in new Microsoft Edge (Chromium): [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The new Microsoft Edge is built using Chromium open source project, and if you are developer, here is the list of Dev Tools in Microsoft Edge (Chromium). A few new tools have made their entry into the DevTools list. It [...] This post List of DevTools in new...
  8. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Protocol: Today’s web developers face more challenges than ever before. New frameworks spring up left and right. The number of devices capable of running the web multiply by the day. And we strive as creators to enable an inclusive and trustworthy world where fundamentals like...
  9. Microsoft edge inspect element not working

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft edge inspect element not working: Hey there, I try to inspect element and the result is a browser that doesn't know how to get me that info. Same goes for view source. check: Screen capture - 7abef097a4cdefd800e71776e38d6317 - Gyazo Just gonna keep using Google Chrome as I've done for years....
  10. Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing the Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app: Last fall at the Microsoft Edge Web Summit, we laid out our plans for rebooting the Microsoft Edge DevTools in response to your feedback. Today we’re announcing the availability of the DevTools as a web app from the Microsoft Store. The new Microsoft Edge DevTools Preview app...