Windows 10: new apps wont load

Discus and support new apps wont load in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; since i upgraded from 7 to 10 all worked fine to start until i signed in with my MS account which i have changed my security from email to phone. this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by casey jones, Aug 29, 2015.

1. new apps wont load

since i upgraded from 7 to 10 all worked fine to start until i signed in with my MS account which i have changed my security from email to phone. this wont be active till 22/09/15. now it is has if all 10 apps have been disabled but all my apps from 7 except a second email account i have work has normal would my MS. account be causing the problem

:)

casey jones, Aug 29, 2015

2. Netflix desktop app is not working on windows 10

I bought a new dell - windows 10. i loaded the app yesterday, downloaded 2 movies, and ti wont load now new apps wont load :(

MarkBelcher1, Aug 29, 2015
  3. windows 10 hp notebook- app store wont load

I just bought a new windows 10 hp notebook and the app store wont load. please help!!!!!!!!!

corawaddington, Aug 29, 2015
Thema:

new apps wont load

1. new apps wont load - Similar Threads - apps wont load

2. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store wont load any apps: Microsoft store hasnt worked for me since i got my laptop Dell Latitude e5450, Windows 10. First it kept giving connection errors when opening it even when other microsoft apps worked just fine. Now it actually opens, except it wont load any apps. The cover and their names...
  3. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store wont load any apps: Microsoft store hasnt worked for me since i got my laptop Dell Latitude e5450, Windows 10. First it kept giving connection errors when opening it even when other microsoft apps worked just fine. Now it actually opens, except it wont load any apps. The cover and their names...
  4. Microsoft store wont load any apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. app wont load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    app wont load: hi i just got a used laptop and i was trying to go to the mircosoft store but app wont load the loading circle just keeps spinning ...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-load/32b04141-4c37-447b-b664-efc78d02442b
  6. app wont load

app wont load: hi i just got a used laptop and i was trying to go to the mircosoft store but app wont load the loading circle just keeps spinning ...help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-wont-load/32b04141-4c37-447b-b664-efc78d02442b
  7. Windows wont let app run or load new program exe

Windows wont let app run or load new program exe: For some reason Windows 10 has blocked an app I have been using for years. Windows 10 security lists it as a potentially unwanted app. When I click Actions it only allows Remove or Quarantine. I do not want to do either. Where is the option to ALLOW? The exe file to install...
  8. App store wont load

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    App store wont load: Hello, I have issues with a few of the apps and the app store itself will not open or load. They start to and pop on screen but then vanish and nothing happens. It happens with inbuilt webcam/camera, feedback hub, I dont understand. I have tried all the rersets and checking...
  9. 32 bit app wont load

in Windows 10 Customization
    32 bit app wont load: After the latest Win 10 Update (circa 22nd Oct 2019) on my 32-bit platform one of my apps (which only works in 32 bit) will not execute. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/32-bit-app-wont-load/dda634e7-6f16-484d-a908-1899cb61e33f
  10. several of my apps wont load

several of my apps wont load: Maps, mail, calculator etc Some I've been able to uninstall and reinstall but the maps one wont. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/several-of-my-apps-wont-load/1cd1f7ad-59a2-4193-9690-504a2d93a86c