Windows 10: New Azure Active Directory features available September 15th 2016

Discus and support New Azure Active Directory features available September 15th 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Howdy folks, Today we’ve got some cool news! Azure AD Identity Protection, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management and Azure AD Premium P2 are going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Azure Active Directory features available September 15th 2016

Read more: #AzureAD Identity Protection Enterprise Mobility and Security Blog

:)

Brink, Sep 7, 2016

2. You have a server named Server1 that runs Windows Server 2016 which is your host.

Azure and Azure AD are supported via the Azure Community and MSDN so best to check with the Experts at those resources.

Azure

Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services

Azure Community

Azure Community Support | Microsoft Azure

Azure Support

Microsoft Azure Support Options | Microsoft Azure

Azure Active Directory

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/cloud-platform/...

Azure Active Directory - Forums

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/azure/...

SpiritX MS MVP, Sep 7, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Microsoft Account Sync not working

If you've used azure AD join, the sync settings won't work on a personal account. I've been wrestling with this for a while, finally found what sounds like the answer in an Azure AD FAQ:

The primary account is defined as the account used to sign in to Windows. This can be a Microsoft account, an Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) account, an on-premises Active Directory account, or a local account. In addition to the primary account, Windows
    10 users can add one or more secondary cloud accounts to their device. A secondary account is generally a Microsoft account, an Azure AD account, or some other account such as Gmail or Facebook. These secondary accounts provide access to additional services
    such as single sign-on and the Windows Store, but they are not capable of powering settings sync.+

In Windows 10, only the primary account for the device can be used for settings sync
    (see
    How do I upgrade from Microsoft account settings sync in Windows 8 to Azure AD settings sync in Windows 10?
    ).

Azure AD Enterprise FAQ

EdandKendra, Sep 7, 2016
Thema:

New Azure Active Directory features available September 15th 2016

1. New Azure Active Directory features available September 15th 2016 - Similar Threads - Azure Active Directory

2. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?: Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a...
  3. Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a Active Directory PDC on Azure Hosting?: Hello there !Is it possible to host a AD PDC on Azure Cloud then have other "on premises" DC at every branch office connect to it as the master server? If yes then how will these domain controllers connect with each other, please mention the technologies and lastly is this a...
  4. Azure Active Directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Azure Active Directory: You Are the Windows 10 Desktop Administrator. Your Company has subscribed to Azure Active Directory Domain. You have a Laptop named Client1. Client1 is joined to Active Directory Domain "contoso.com". You want to join this Laptop to Azure Active Directory Domain. What Should...
  5. Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Adding windows 10 PC to azure active directory: I am designing AD solution for small company having 5 users. I am looking at option to add users PC directly to Azure AD instead of installing on premise AD. I need confirmation if we can do that. if it is possible, do we need configure any additional services or servers on...
  6. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  7. OneDrive Message Center Updates September 15th to September 30th

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Updates September 15th to September 30th: Coming off a great Ignite week, here are the latest updates to the OneDrive service this month! If you want to see the full list of announcements, head over to the official Ignite post to learn more! This month we’re releasing Mac Files On-Demand, Dark Mode for OneDrive on...
  8. New Version of Office 2016 Available

in Microsoft Office and 365
    New Version of Office 2016 Available: 1st July 2016 New Version of Office 2016 Available Version 16.0.6965.2063 Downloaded and installed ok This update is not a store update But an Office 2016 update 55000
  9. Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 and Azure Active Directory: Embracing the Cloud: When we talked about new Windows 10 manageability choices back in November, we announced new capabilities that will enable Windows 10 to leverage Azure Active Directory. Since these capabilities are now starting to appear in the Windows 10 preview builds, this is a great time...
  10. Microsoft Authenticator – Coming August 15th 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Authenticator – Coming August 15th 2016: Tweet — Twitter API (@user) date[/quote] Howdy folks, Today we’re trying something different and sharing news with you about an upcoming release. I really prefer to announce new capabilities when you can actually try them out for yourself! But in this case, a lot...