Windows 10: New Azure 'serverless compute' service to take on AWS Lambda

Discus and support New Azure 'serverless compute' service to take on AWS Lambda in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Microsoft is making available a new 'serverless compute' service, called Azure Functions, and is making its Platform-as-a-service offering, Azure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Azure 'serverless compute' service to take on AWS Lambda

Read more: Microsoft releases preview of new Azure 'serverless compute' service to take on AWS Lambda | ZDNet

:)

Brink, Mar 30, 2016
  2. RO'G10 Win User

How do Microsoft see cloud computing evolving in the near future?

Thanks. I am reasonably familiar with the concept of cloud computing and the likes of Azure, AWS, etc.

I am just wondering if Microsoft has some development/R&D roadmap for cloud technology that shows where they intend to go with it? That would help me with my research,

RO'G10, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Windows 10 PC's configured for organization are unable to map to local network shared drives.

Hi Dalton, I am Rob, a volunteer and a 10 time and dual award MVP specializing in Windows troubleshooting and Bluescreen analysis. Please remember as volunteers we are not responsible for the development of Windows or the computer hardware and drivers.

Azure AD is supported via the Azure Community so best to check with the Experts there.

Azure AD

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/services/acti...

Azure Community

Azure Community Support | Microsoft Azure

Azure Support

Microsoft Azure Support Options | Microsoft Azure

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Mar 30, 2016
Thema:

New Azure 'serverless compute' service to take on AWS Lambda

1. New Azure 'serverless compute' service to take on AWS Lambda - Similar Threads - Azure 'serverless compute'

2. New Windows 11 Task Manager is awful

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Windows 11 Task Manager is awful: Hi,recent update of Windows 11 brought me dark Task Manager. I almost agree, that is "most requested feature" darkening task manager, lol, but look how it looks on my machine. I have default Windows mode: Dark & default app mode: Light, so, how Task Manager became dark? What...
  3. Azure synapse serverless sql pool create external table from csv file, but csv contain wrap.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure synapse serverless sql pool create external table from csv file, but csv contain wrap.: Hi,I want to create a external table in synapse serverlesss database , the data souce from storge csv file. for this csv file have some wrap in a column caused a error while load data, error message: Bulk load data conversion error type mismatch or invalid character for the...
  4. Azure synapse serverless sql pool create external table from csv file, but csv contain wrap.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure synapse serverless sql pool create external table from csv file, but csv contain wrap.: Hi,I want to create a external table in synapse serverlesss database , the data souce from storge csv file. for this csv file have some wrap in a column caused a error while load data, error message: Bulk load data conversion error type mismatch or invalid character for the...
  5. Azure synapse serverless sql pool create external table from csv file, but csv contain wrap.

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Azure Migrate Service Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure Migrate Service Error: Hello.I am in need of some help. Not sure if I did this right, since this is my first time posting here.I have an Azure Migrate server running on a 2022 server, the problem I am having is that a service keeps stopping at around 11 every day. When I look in Event Viewer it...
  7. Azure Migrate Service Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure Migrate Service Error: Hello.I am in need of some help. Not sure if I did this right, since this is my first time posting here.I have an Azure Migrate server running on a 2022 server, the problem I am having is that a service keeps stopping at around 11 every day. When I look in Event Viewer it...
  8. Microsoft azure blockchain service on GitHub

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft azure blockchain service on GitHub: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/microsoft-is-shutting-down-its-azure-blockchain-service/Why don’t you make Microsoft azure blockchain service open source on GitHub...
  9. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...
  10. Announcing the availability of Azure App Service

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing the availability of Azure App Service: [img] In a mobile-first, cloud-first world, companies are using apps to connect with and better engage their customers, partners, and employees anywhere, and on any device. They are relying on developers to build those apps with increasing speed –that can connect to...