Windows 10: new battery for tablet

Discus and support new battery for tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi, can any one suggest where i might find a 5.7v 5000mAh battery for bush eluma 10" tablet, searched internet but could not find the right one,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by terr, Dec 17, 2016.

1. terr Win User

new battery for tablet

hi, can any one suggest where i might find a 5.7v 5000mAh battery for bush eluma 10" tablet,
    searched internet but could not find the right one,
    thanks in advance.

:)

2. Dell Venue 11 docking keyboard

I upgraded to Windows 10 and after several months, my Dell Venue 11 tablet stopped recoginizing the detachable keyboard. It will only run in tablet mode. The battery shows the tablet battery as able to charge and the other battery as not not available
    for use. I purchased a new keyboard and it will not recognize the new one either.. any thoughts?

CaptSeahag, Dec 17, 2016
  3. Following installing Windows 10 my tablet's battery discharges while the tablet is shut down.

Following installing Windows 10, when I shut down my tablet, even if the battery is fully charged, the battery discharges while the tablet is shut down with the consequence that the tablet won't re-start unless I plug in the power supply.

I do not believe it to be a problem with the battery because the tablet is new and was fine before Windows 10 was installed.

rikbrooks_960, Dec 17, 2016
  4. Try3 Win User

new battery for tablet

Bush is now an Argos brandname not an independent brand so ask Argos [go to your local store and ask them about it directly]. You could also try phoning their service "hotline" 0207 744 0346.

They do have questions sections in their sales pages www.argos.co.uk/search/bush-eluma/ so you could post your question there but I think you will get the same answer - go to your local store and ask there.

Best of luck,

Denis

5. terr Win User
    regarding battery for bush eluma
    Thanks Try*3 for your very useful reply, will check it out
    also thanks to railtech but amazon was not much help,thank you both again.

terr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

new battery for tablet

1. new battery for tablet - Similar Threads - battery tablet

2. Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?: HiI recently bought a Toshiba Encore Mini, I've always wanted to mess around with a Windows 8.1 tablet, but it has serious problems. It seemed to be working ok, but I noticed the battery will not charge. It's been at 0% all day, then It just randomly started shutting down....
  3. Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a dead battery cause a plugged in tablet to randomly shut down?: HiI recently bought a Toshiba Encore Mini, I've always wanted to mess around with a Windows 8.1 tablet, but it has serious problems. It seemed to be working ok, but I noticed the battery will not charge. It's been at 0% all day, then It just randomly started shutting down....
  4. Battery 1 won't charge, but Battery 2 will charge just fine. Stuck on tablet mode too.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Battery 1 won't charge, but Battery 2 will charge just fine. Stuck on tablet mode too.: Hi there! So I owned this Surface book for a few years without any issues until now. I'm not sure what's going on, but I can't detach my keyboard because it's frozen on tablet mode due to dead keyboard battery. The battery 1 is ALWAYS at 0%, never ever went up at all....
  5. tablet battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    tablet battery: I have a tablet after connecting the charger appears on the screen that the current is connected but the future battery current is connected and not charged are there devices where the charging process is not completed and the device is open i.e. the device must be in the...
  6. Surface pro 7 tablet giving low battery warning at 50+% power left and shutting down below...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Surface pro 7 tablet giving low battery warning at 50+% power left and shutting down below...: I just updated my tablet for the first time in a month or so and the last couple days, occasionally when it gets to 57ish% power left, a big pop up appears saying the battery is very low and to charge it. Usually(even the last couple days with the warning appearing) its fine...
  7. While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    While on Battery Save mode, if you turn the tablet mode ON and OFF your taskbar will become...: Happens 100% of the times for me in version 1909 on my SB2 Does this happens to other devices on 1909? this is the link to the feedback hub submitted by /u/vctrsamp [link] [comments]...
  8. Tablet RCA Cambio W101SA23T1 Battery issue (missing drivers)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Tablet RCA Cambio W101SA23T1 Battery issue (missing drivers): Hello sorry for formatting or maybe lack of information just ask for any clarification and ill do the best i can but here is my issue. I have the tablet and it's not displaying the battery information, in device manager, there is not batteries list in there. though there...
  9. SurfaceBook tablet not charging. Battery 1 is not present and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant...

SurfaceBook tablet not charging. Battery 1 is not present and Microsoft ACPI-Compliant...: Hey, my surfacebook is not detaching and also not charging. When I detach using paperclips and charge the tablet then tablet starts charging but still says that battery 1 : not present. [ATTACH] Also I can't find Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery in device...
  10. Tablet seems dead, but battery indicator shows charged.

Tablet seems dead, but battery indicator shows charged.: I have a cheap Windows 10 (upgraded) tablet. It is a Best Buy Unbranded model UB15MS10. It has been having problems starting up and the battery seems weak even though the battery charge indicator shows near full. When plugged in to the charger the red charging indicator...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. replacement battery for bush eluma