Windows 10: New Bing features use machine learning for enhanced image search

Discus and support New Bing features use machine learning for enhanced image search in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; aJ_Qwx-hTIQ On Tuesday, Bing Search announced new features that further use machine learning to provide enhanced image search for topics like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Sep 12, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Bing features use machine learning for enhanced image search

Source: New Bing Search features use machine learning to offer enhanced image search, ‘one-stop shop’ for latest top news headlines - The Fire Hose

:)

Brink, Sep 12, 2017
  2. Entegy Win User

Bing image search?

RUnning a Mango developer build, I had images and local/maps search added to my Bing search, along with the new features of Bing Audio and Bing Vision. I didn't get Local Scout. I'm in Canada, so I'm hoping these features remain active for me in the final
    build. Bing's features are determined by your region.

Entegy, Sep 12, 2017
  3. 7thSense Win User
    Bing.com

The Bing app (or Cortana if you are in a supported region will be opened when you go to Bing.com. Both these are using the Bing engine to provide search results (in an enhanced way).

7thSense, Sep 12, 2017
Thema:

New Bing features use machine learning for enhanced image search

1. New Bing features use machine learning for enhanced image search - Similar Threads - Bing features machine

2. Bing image search anomaly, Indian cultural bias in Bing Images

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing image search anomaly, Indian cultural bias in Bing Images: Because I have been bored during COVID, I have been playing with the filters to see what I can do. I received a very disturbing image. Furthermore more when I search for woman, most of my choices are white women. My results is not statically supported. I search for woman...
  3. New Enhancements to Bing Maps Routing and Logistics APIs

in Windows 10 News
    New Enhancements to Bing Maps Routing and Logistics APIs: The Bing Maps Platform offers a full suite of premium routing and logistics APIs for your fleet management and logistics applications, and we are pleased to share with you some of our recent updates to these APIs. Calculate Route API and Truck Routing API: Avoid border...
  4. New multi-granularity matching for Bing Image Search

in Windows 10 News
    New multi-granularity matching for Bing Image Search: A while back we shared how internet-scale deep learning techniques deployed to Bing image search stack helped us improve results to a variety of tricky queries. Today we would like to share how our image search is evolving further towards a more intelligent and more precise...
  5. Microsoft reveals how the new Windows 10 Enhanced Search feature works

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft reveals how the new Windows 10 Enhanced Search feature works: Windows 10’s 2019 update codenamed 19H1 is all set to improve the search feature that has always been widely used by the users. Microsoft recently confirmed that the company is working to address the issues that users have experienced with the built-in search tool and improve...
  6. New Enhancements to Bing Custom Search

in Windows 10 News
    New Enhancements to Bing Custom Search: Today we are happy to announce the release of additions and enhancements to the Bing Custom Search product. These new additions will enable developers and non-developers to further harness the power of the web by allowing them to build an even more powerful and customizable...
  7. Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent

in Windows 10 News
    Deep learning helping to make Bing search results more intelligent: Deep learning is helping to make Bing’s search results more intelligent. Here’s a peek behind the curtain of how we’re applying some of these techniques. Last week, I noticed there were dates printed on my soda cans and I wanted to know what they referred to - sell by dates,...
  8. Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?

in Browsers and Email
    Bing: Can't Search Images by Size?: Maybe I'm going blind, but I can't see where to search for images by size (small, medium, large, etc.) with Bing. As I recall there used to be a bar across the top with that option (as with Google), but it seems to be gone. What am I missing? *Huh 80037
  9. Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features

in Windows 10 News
    Bing Launches More Intelligent Search Features: In December, we announced new intelligent search features which tap into advances in AI to provide people with more comprehensive answers, faster. Today, we’re excited to announce improvements to our current features, and new scenarios that get you to your answer faster....
  10. Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI

in Windows 10 News
    Bing launches new intelligent search features, powered by AI: Today we announced new Intelligent Search features for Bing, powered by AI, to give you answers faster, give you more comprehensive and complete information, and enable you to interact more naturally with your search engine. Intelligent answers: One of the Intelligent...