Windows 10: New Bluetooth features in Windows 10 Creators Update

Discus and support New Bluetooth features in Windows 10 Creators Update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; This release is big on Bluetooth. If you’re familiar with Windows Bluetooth APIs, have been meaning to try them out, or if you’re just starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

New Bluetooth features in Windows 10 Creators Update

Source: https://blogs.windows.com/buildingap...r-bluetooth-le

:)

Brink, Jan 13, 2017
  2. HorizonWZ Win User
  3. Where can I find an accurate comprehensive list of new features in the Windows 10 Creator's Update?

Hi,

We're glad to know that you are interested to learn more about the new features included in Windows 10 Creators Update. At the same time, you may refer to the links below to check what's included in the Windows Creators Update.

As for the blog site, you can definitely revisit it when we give additional update about the new features.

Feel free to post back if you have other concerns.

Jennifer Cha, Jan 13, 2017
  4. idrmrsr Win User

I'd just like it to work one time, that's all. Reliably connect every time, like a Zippo lighter. Think you could manage that? Oh and how about unattended file transfer, like mounting your phone as a drive? Who wants to sit there and marshall every file? But go ahead, waste years getting it to take your heart rate, yeah, that would be great.

idrmrsr, Jan 13, 2017
Thema:

1. New Bluetooth features in Windows 10 Creators Update - Similar Threads - Bluetooth features Creators

2. Features Windows 10 video Creator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Features Windows 10 video Creator: Hello, I just try Video Creator on W10. It should be marvelious by its simplicity and rapidity but for me to replace my original soft it should perform : The possibility to select more that one picture in the scenarimage to affect them by modifications like "time or...
  3. Windows 10 Creator's Update Kills Bluetooth Hardware

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Creator's Update Kills Bluetooth Hardware: I have an Acer Aspire Timeline X 3830t laptop. Until today, I was running Windows 10 with no issues, happy as a clam. After a slew of updates happened, including the Creator's update, my Bluetooth disappeared. I mean it really disappeared, it's no longer found in Device...
  4. New Map Control features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    New Map Control features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: The Maps team has been busy making improvements and adding new features to the Maps platform for the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update. In addition to performance and visual improvements to the 3D engine, we are introducing features requested by users, like the ability to...
  5. New DirectX 12 features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    New DirectX 12 features in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: We’ve come a long way since we launched DirectX 12 with Windows 10 on July 29, 2015. Since then, we’ve heard every bit of feedback and improved the API to enhance stability and offer more versatility. Today, developers using DirectX 12 can build games that have better...
  6. New MapControl features in Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    New MapControl features in Windows 10 Creators Update: We have updated the Maps platform for the Windows 10 Creators Update to give our maps a cleaner, more beautiful and realistic look so that it’s consistent between web and UWP apps. We are also making Road view look more authentic by adding layers of terrain, where previously...
  7. The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    The Other New Features Coming With The Windows 10 Creators Update: Microsoft will release a new version of Windows 10 this spring that they are calling the Creators update. While they did announce the large features that will be coming with this release, the company also posted a video that shows some of the smaller updates that will arrive...
  8. What’s new in the Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    What’s new in the Windows 10 Creators Update: We are excited to announce that today, the Windows 10 Creators Update has started rolling out to Windows 10 customers around the world as a free update. h86ZgiGkPCg We believe that everyone is a creator at heart and that creativity is an essential human trait. And, no...
  9. New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Creators Update gaming features arrive this week: It’s a big update week for PC and Xbox One gamers who are part of the Xbox and Windows Insider Programs. Starting tomorrow, these gamers will see and experience new features from the Windows 10 Creators Update on PC, with additional features expected to hit console in the...
  10. Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Features that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Creators Update: The following features and functionalities in the Windows 10 Creators Update edition (to be released on April 2017) have either been removed from the product in the current release (“Removed”) or are not in active development and are planned for potential removal in...