Windows 10: New Build IE 11 crashes

Discus and support New Build IE 11 crashes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Since I've installed the new build, clean install, I can't use IE. It crashes usually at the second window. I didn't do the upgrade on a dedicated... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by cfourkays, Jan 24, 2015.

1. cfourkays Win User

New Build IE 11 crashes

Since I've installed the new build, clean install, I can't use IE.
    It crashes usually at the second window.
    I didn't do the upgrade on a dedicated laptop, installed as new from the iso.
    I can use FF and Chrome.

Pete

:)

cfourkays, Jan 24, 2015

2. Can I use Microsoft Money on Windows 10?

No help. MS Money can not read on IE. I test other old my computer which is windows 8.1 and IE 11 then install MS money in it and no problem. now I tried to install windows 8.1 in new (build) computer but no add software later I got free windows 10 then
    download in it. then I put some software in it and I found out MS Money which can not read IE.

I checked old computer which has IE 11 with more 20 files. I checked new computer which has IE 11 with less 10 files.

I do not understand windows 10 with IE 11. Please will you help me?

CLAUDETHOMAS-978, Jan 24, 2015
  3. graye Win User
    can't open any google sites in Edge or IE

Are you running one of the latest "insider" builds? If so, this is a known issue

Announcing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 15019 for PC - Windows Experience Blog

graye, Jan 24, 2015
  4. gzt7d8 Win User

New Build IE 11 crashes

I'm having some display issues in IE that compatibly mode doesn't fix. Chrome works fine.

Sorry I can't help with your issue, though.

gzt7d8, Jan 25, 2015
  5. Hello Pete type Internet Options into the search box and open the Internet Options Control Panel that is highlighted (Top image). In the new window that opens (Bottom image) click the Advanced tab followed by the Restore Advanced Settings and Reset buttons.

You will lose all of your bookmarks and customized settings after doing this but IE should now work properly.

New Build IE 11 crashes [​IMG]

New Build IE 11 crashes [​IMG]

IownAmoneyPit, Jan 25, 2015
  6. Hi,
    I would switch to Software rendering instead of gpu rendering in the advanced settings shown on the image and see if it makes any difference,
    You will need to restart your machine like may other settings edits require
    Cheers.

ThrashZone, Jan 25, 2015
  7. jvco Win User
    Hello,
    I had IE keeping crashing each 5 seconds (even with blank page). I switched from GPU rendering to Software rendering and everything is ok after a reboot.

I don't experienced the problem while using WinToGo on the same machine, I don't know why it only appeared on my hard install.

jvco, Mar 6, 2015
  8. Davy49 Win User

New Build IE 11 crashes

Hi,
    Until the next build is released, I'll continue to keep using firefox with the tech. preview..it continues to perform 'flawlessly' for me.
    David *Biggrin

Davy49, Mar 7, 2015
  9. cfourkays Win User
    Firefox and Chrome work for me but my BOC (Browser of Choice) is IE.
    I just did a Refresh and IE appears to be working. I'll install my add-ons one at a time and see if there's a culprit.
    Pete

cfourkays, Mar 7, 2015
  10. jvco Win User
    After a few days I don't know why but IE start crashing again !

11. cfourkays Win User
    Same thing happened with me.
    It is kind of annoying but I'll assume that I'm not the only one and maybe the new "Spaten" browser will fix the problem.

cfourkays, Mar 13, 2015
  12. Kesto Win User
    If it continues to happen just use Chrome/Firefox lol.

Kesto, Mar 13, 2015
  13. cfourkays Win User

New Build IE 11 crashes

Also sent a couple of frowns. Don't think MS wants one every time.
    FYI, the problem exists on my laptop where its installed as the only OS.
    I also have it installed on one of my work desktops with Oracle VM and have no problem. Its pretty neat with a dual monitor setup, W-8 on one and W-10 on the other.

cfourkays, Mar 14, 2015
  14. Davy49 Win User
    IE 11 in build 10041 continues to act rather 'buggy', whereas while using firefox browser..it continues to perform great. Come on Microsoft..fix your browser, or give us Spartan to play with.
    David

Davy49, Mar 20, 2015
  15. Mystere Win User
    I'm not quite sure you understand what running pre-release software is about...

It's not to give you perfect software for you to play with. It's about giving you software so you can find the problems that are with it. If you find bugs, that's great because you're identifying problems that will get fixed.

Mystere, Mar 20, 2015
Thema:

New Build IE 11 crashes

1. New Build IE 11 crashes - Similar Threads - Build crashes

2. Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review: Hi,I am having nothing but frustrating issues with my PC crashing during various games. It is newly built and has crashed with 5 tested games so far.I have minidump files, how can they be reviewed for any possible answers to my problem?...
  3. Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Every Game constantly crashing on W11, new PC build, minidump files available for review: Hi,I am having nothing but frustrating issues with my PC crashing during various games. It is newly built and has crashed with 5 tested games so far.I have minidump files, how can they be reviewed for any possible answers to my problem?...
  4. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  5. One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive "Crashing" Under Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 Build 22631 Version 23H2: Lately I have found that OneDrive often has stopped running in the background. Opening the OneDrive application will cause it to restart and begin syncing, but I am confused as to why this is happening in the first place. My assumption is that OneDrive should be one of the...
  6. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  7. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.: Hello, Iv been at my wits end for weeks now ever since I put a new pc together to update my old rig. The Specs are below, and I'm sure the subject explains just how many issues iv run into.Motherboard: Asus Strix ROG Z790-A Gaming WifiRam: 4 Sticks of DDR5 5200, Corsair...
  8. Constant Issues With New Build. Crashes/Blue Screens/USB Issues, Slowness.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11: so when i upgrade to windows 11 and explorer somehow don't show, also alt+tab and task view make explorer crashhere's what i try:-install startallback : only fix taskbar-install explorerpatcher : samevideo is here:...
  10. Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11

Windows 11 Explorer Crashing Build i'm using is modded 21H2 Mini11: so when i upgrade to windows 11 and explorer somehow don't show, also alt+tab and task view make explorer crashhere's what i try:-install startallback : only fix taskbar-install explorerpatcher : samevideo is here:...