Windows 10: New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

Discus and support New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; wow, cheers Brink - looks like fun.. *Thumbs Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by BugMeister, Apr 4, 2018.

1. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

wow, cheers Brink
    - looks like fun.. *Thumbs

BugMeister, Apr 4, 2018
  2. Brink
    Brink New Member

Source: New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features help you get things done - Microsoft 365 Blog

:)

Brink, Apr 30, 2018
  3. Does Outlook Mobile Exist?

That is not my understanding. One feature I understood to be in Outlook Mobile, is the ability to make appointments and invite others. Calendaring in Mobile 5.0 does not do that and that would be huge for me. On Mobile 5.0, you have Outlook mail, but then
    there is calendaring and contacts but I do not believe it to be Outlook Mobile.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/software/outlookmobile.mspx

Monsieur MotoQ, Apr 30, 2018
  4. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

Help

Outlook mobile is already installed on your Treo.

Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile keeps you connected to your e-mail, calendar, and contacts with the familiar Outlook features you know from your PC.

If you have a Calendar app, Contact app, tasks and Email on your device, which I know you do, then you have Outlook mobile.

Linley Meslier, Apr 30, 2018
  5. Thanks for the update.

I wish Outlook would someday play nicer with Google services too. *Smile

slicendice, Apr 30, 2018
Thema:

New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features

1. New Calendar, Mail, and mobile Outlook features - Similar Threads - Calendar Mail mobile

2. New Outlook mail app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook mail app: New PC has Windows11 installed, purchased and installed Microsoft 365. When setting up email accounts the new Outlook app does not have a POP3 option, has Imap, GMail, Yahoo etc. How do I enable POP3?...
  3. Outlook New Mail and Reply

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook New Mail and Reply: Cant see the text I have typed in Outlook New Mail and when I reply to another email, each template has a small character top left hand corner that I cant see what it is and cant delete no matter what I try!! Do I need to reinstall Outlook and how do I do this?...
  4. calendar display when in outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar display when in outlook mail: When I have outlook windows 10 open for my mail, I have always had a calendar pane on the right side. Recently it disappeared, and I can't find the settings to get it back. Any suggestions?...
  5. New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile

in Windows 10 News
    New calendar updates in Outlook mobile for iOS and Android Mobile: Today, people are increasingly on the go, spending less time in front of big screens and finding small pockets of time to glance at their phones to stay on top of their day. Recently, we launched a number of calendar updates in Outlook for iOS and Android that will help you...
  6. W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10M: Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar not starting: Hello, since yesterday (update to version 16006.11001.20083.0) the Outlook-Mail and Outlook-Calendar apps are not starting anymore on my Lumia 735. There is nor error message or something else. Removing all accounts: same result.. Soft reset: same result. Even after a hard...
  7. Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar will not start on my Windows Phone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mail and Outlook Calendar will not start on my Windows Phone.: Outlook apps have been running fine for years, suddenly stopped yesterday. Running Windows 10 on a Nokia 930, can't see anything that's not up to date....
  8. New features in Outlook mobile app for business

in Windows 10 News
    New features in Outlook mobile app for business: Three years ago, we launched Outlook mobile with a mission to deliver the best on-the-go email and calendar app, one that combines delightful customer experiences with enterprise-grade security. To serve an ever more mobile and distributed workforce, today we are announcing...
  9. Microsoft is updating Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 with new feature

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is updating Mail & Calendar app on Windows 10 with new feature: Microsoft has just released a new update for the Windows 10 Mail app and it introduces a new feature under the reading pane option. This version of Windows 10 Mail app was released for the users subscribed to the Windows Insider program and today you can download it on your...
  10. Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Export calendar from Mail and Calendar for Windows 10 to Outlook 2016?: I'm trying to help a friend who has just installed Office 2016 on her computer, which was recently upgraded from Win7 to Win10. She's been using Outlook.com and has accumulated a fair amount of email, contacts and calendar appointments. I've managed to get her email to...