Windows 10: New card but which one

Discus and support New card but which one in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; OK I looking for a new Graphs card but how do I know which one will work OK with windows 10 *Shock. I have built in graphs at present and would like... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by ash55, Aug 8, 2015.

1. ash55 Win User

New card but which one

OK I looking for a new Graphs card but how do I know which one will work OK with windows 10 *Shock.

I have built in graphs at present and would like a better card instead.

I'm looking at AMD cards around £50

:)

ash55, Aug 8, 2015

2. MicroSD card which one?

Sandisk is wrong : 4GB SDHC by Sandisk doesn't work at all in the N95 et makes some working trouble in the E90. I tested both.

geeko---01, Aug 8, 2015
  3. babdi Win User
    MicroSD card which one?

Now talking all about cards, one question. Will anyone ( Incl. Nokia ) tell us is N-95, N93i designed to accept and function with 4 GB mSD card ?

babdi, Aug 8, 2015
  4. Chuck38 Win User

New card but which one

Hi ash55 and welcome to Ten Forums,

Compatibility with Windows 10 isn't the biggest problem, the tough part is getting one compatible with your PC hardware. This tutorial may help you out. Choosing A Gpu - The Core Basics

-Chuck

Chuck38, Aug 8, 2015
  5. bobkn Win User
    Your motherboard has a PCI-E x16 slot, so it can accept most current cards.

To fully support Windows 10, you'd need a DirectX 12 card. I doubt hat any are available for 50 GBP.

You really don't need that. Computer parts, laptops, electronics, and more - Newegg United Kingdom will give you a good idea what's available. Use their power search, and look for DX11 cards.

Another possible consideration is a need for PCI-E auxiliary power, but that won't apply to low powered cards.

bobkn, Aug 9, 2015
  6. AveYo Win User
    - a better card will be a maxwell series from nvidia. No troubles with your current power supply, since these are highly efficient cards
    - you still have time to raise money for a GTX 950 until it becomes available *Smile
    - I would not go less than GTX 750 / GTX 750TI for a new purchase.
    Either way, wait another week or two, prices will drop because of 950 launch. More so on AMD cards.

AveYo, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New card but which one

1. New card but which one - Similar Threads - card

2. VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    VR connection ideas with this setup? - Related to video card I think: I was going to put this topic in accessories, but I think the technical side relates more to video processing: I'll get right to the point because I'm getting a ton of different contrasting answers searching the net. I'm using an MSI Z87-G45 GAMING board. I want to buy the...
  3. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  4. Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Graphic card reverting to OpenGL 1.1 on Windows 11 NVIDIA GTX1070: I updated to windows 11 and my graphic card somehow downgraded its OpenGL supported version to version 1.1I have an NVIDIA GTX 1070 that should support OpenGL 4.2. But somehow is stuck on 1.1 I installed the latest driver updates for my graphic card. Still only supports...
  5. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  6. Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card

Solution for Windows 11 BSOD Error on NETWTW10.SYS error, Intel Wifi 6e network card: I previously reported a Windows 11 Pro x64 BSOD error on NETWTW10.SYS error after upgrading the Wi-Fi network card in my MSI Katana 15 B13VEK-277US laptop. The laptop came with the Intel AX201NGW Wi-Fi 5 network card and it ran without any errors or problems. Each time I...
  7. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  8. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card: Title, it either says that the default gateway isn’t accessible, or that the diagnostics policy service isn’t running, and I’ve turned off the thing in the settings that allows windows to turn it off to save power, and I’ve checked that my drivers are updated....
  9. Every time I download a large file, my pc always comes up with an error on the WiFi card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. How to repair SD Card reader - New

How to repair SD Card reader - New: I have new SD card reader. bought after first one failed. card is inserted into USB Port opposite side of USB then inserted into USB port, SD Card is held internally. Same as old reader, nothing. I check port with thumb drive, reads ok. Port ok. These are 2.0 USB Ports...