Windows 10: New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others)

Discus and support New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been having lots of seemingly random BSOD with this new computer build and can't nail it down. I have had it BSOD on my while playing games,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by eforen, Apr 8, 2017.

1. eforen Win User

New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others)

I have been having lots of seemingly random BSOD with this new computer build and can't nail it down.

I have had it BSOD on my while playing games, Adjusting Sound Settings in VoiceMeter Banana, Working in Logisim as well as several other situations I do not remember them all its been a while.

Equipment:
    • Oculus VR with Touch Controllers
    • 3 Oculus VR Sensors
    • XBox One Controller Wireless adapter
    • Audio-Technica AT2020 Running via a Focusrite Solo 2nd Gen
    • Standard Dell Keyboard (USB)
    • Some Kinda G10 Mechanical Gaming mouse from china
    • Dymo LabelWriter 4XL
    • Wacom Bamboo

What I have tried:
    • Ran Check Disk and found errors so Replaced Primary Drive (SSD) with New HDD
    • Reinstalling multiple times
    • Memory Check but I could not find the log about it in event log and have not had time to run it again as i have 64GB of RAM it takes a bit...
    • I have unplugged my Focusrite Solo because that seemed to be aggravating the problems. The mic output would start to have a lot of static and it would get fixed for a bit if I unplugged it and plugged it back in but when I turned on driver verifyer it would BSOD immediately if I unplugged it in that state. This has helped but I still get the BSODs I just don't get them as often.
    • Turned on driver Verification

BSOD messages:
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION What Failed: cng.sys
    • PFN_LIST_CORRUPT
    • KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • BAD_SYSTEM_CONFIG_INFO
    • Recently I had another when using Logisim but I cant remember what it was... And didn't get a photo of it.

I have added a folder LastInstall that has the mini dumps from the last install. Attachment 129107
    Thank you in advanced for any help you can give.
    P.S. Just tried to run some VR last night and it was crazy laggy in the headset total eye desync jitter which is new but I suspect that is due to the Driver Verification slowing things down that run the Oculus Headset... I almost through up in the bathroom from this... not fun when you desync I felt for that dude in Assassins Creed after this...

:)

eforen, Apr 8, 2017

2. MEMORY_MANAGEMENT,PFN_LIST_CORRUPT,BAD_POOL_HEADER BSODs on Windows 10 while gaming or just using my PC.

Any news on this?

I am still getting MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSODs New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others) :(

LeonDamjanov, Apr 8, 2017
  3. Windows Blue Screen related with memory management

Hi ZigZag,

I've reinstalled windows 10 version 1607 build 14393.0

Each time i try to use the computer i get new BSOD error:

MEMORY_MANAGEMENT

CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

I cannot use my computer in this state, after a couple of minutes, i get a blue screen.

What should i do? The dump files are enough for you?

Thanks in advance.

Sérgio Silva

Sérgio Santos Silva, Apr 8, 2017
  4. Xilnik Win User

Code: Start Menu\Programs\Driver Easy Public:Start Menu\Programs\Driver Easy[/quote] Driver update tools do not always install stable drivers and often install drivers meant for other systems. You are much better off getting your drivers from your device manufacturers or from your motherboard manufacturer.

Code: *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for MBAMChameleon.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for MBAMChameleon.sys 0xffff9a01`f6dc92d8 0xfffff805`21a1a67e MBAMChameleon!+0xa67e[/quote] What version of Malwarebytes are you using? I am seeing it in your crash stack quite a bit, which is unusual since it is not known to cause crashes like these. I would suspect bad memory being accessed by Malwarebytes over Malwarebytes itself unless you are running a very old version of the software on Windows 10.

Code: Debug session time: Mon Apr 3 21:05:38.906 2017 (UTC - 6:00) Loading Dump File [F:\SysnativeBSODApps\Troubleshooting\TenForums\eforen\040317-36625-01.dmp] Built by: 14393.953.amd64fre.rs1_release_inmarket.170303-1614 System Uptime: 0 days 18:12:19.681 *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for e1d65x64.sys *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for e1d65x64.sys Probably caused by : NETIO.SYS ( NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain+f4 ) BugCheck C1, {ffff818414c04c40, ffff818414c0485a, eb43b8, 32} BugCheck Info: SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY_CORRUPTION (c1) Bugcheck code 000000c1 Arguments: Arg1: ffff818414c04c40, address trying to free Arg2: ffff818414c0485a, address where one bit is corrupted Arg3: 0000000000eb43b8, (reserved) Arg4: 0000000000000032, caller is freeing an address where nearby bytes within the same page have a single bit error BUGCHECK_STR: 0xC1_32 PROCESS_NAME: System FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0xC1_32_NETIO!NetioDereferenceNetBufferListChain MaxSpeed: 3500 CurrentSpeed: 3504 BiosVersion = 1.04 BiosReleaseDate = 08/02/2016 SystemManufacturer = EVGA INTERNATIONAL CO.,LTD SystemProductName = Default string BaseBoardProduct = 142-SS-E178[/quote] Your Intel network drivers are showing up in the stack and are even blamed in a few crashes. Make sure you either update/rollback the driver from Intel or from EVGA (preferably your motherboard manufacturer - EVGA - to test stability, but check if stability is better with the Intel version, too).

As for testing your RAM, you should test it with more of a brute force method at 64 GB. After disabling Verifier in a day or two (avoid using your VR headset if it makes you sick with Verifier enabled), remove half your RAM, test for a few days by doing your normal routine in Windows with that half, and then swap that half with the other half to test again with your normal Windows routine with only 32 GB. See if you can narrow down which module(s) is (are) bad by running with only one module at a time while doing your normal Windows routine.

Xilnik, Apr 9, 2017
  5. eforen Win User
    Driver update tools do not always install stable drivers and often install drivers meant for other systems. You are much better off getting your drivers from your device manufacturers or from your motherboard manufacturer.[/quote] I do not allow Driver Easy to actually touch my drivers I just use it as a driver scan to let me know what drivers I need to look into and then I go and find the correct driver my self but it lets me know if a driver is out of day or whatever.
    What version of Malwarebytes are you using? I am seeing it in your crash stack quite a bit, which is unusual since it is not known to cause crashes like these. I would suspect bad memory being accessed by Malwarebytes over Malwarebytes itself unless you are running a very old version of the software on Windows 10. [/quote] I am using Malwarebytes Premium 3.0.6 last updated 15 hours ago
    Your Intel network drivers are showing up in the stack and are even blamed in a few crashes. Make sure you either update/rollback the driver from Intel or from EVGA (preferably your motherboard manufacturer - EVGA - to test stability, but check if stability is better with the Intel version, too). [/quote] I have tried to install the drivers from EVGA I will look at them again and see where that goes...
    I was thinking of trying that I may even be able to run it on a single chip I will check my board to see if it supports that and if I can run that low of ram. Point is I will try it out.
    Oh trust me I am not putting that thing back on until I get this resolved! I like my dinner staying in my belly!

eforen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. New computer build multiple BSOD (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and others) - Similar Threads - computer build multiple

2. Multiple BSODs a day on new build

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple BSODs a day on new build: Windows Version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685) I built a new rig about a month ago and kept the same OS installation. Not more than a few days later I began to get a lot of BSODs. After much trial and error i finally caved and did a fresh Windows installation. The BSODs became...
  3. New Build - Multiple BSODs

New Build - Multiple BSODs: Hello, A friend of mine recently built a PC (August 2019) from scratch. He has had problems with it since he built it. He asked for my assistance, so it is currently sitting here on my desk, half-together.. Problems: Multiple BSODs - cant run for more than an hour without...
  4. New System build with multiple BSODs

New System build with multiple BSODs: Hello, I recently built a new computer, I've been having several stability issues and crashes. I'm running the following system. OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.17134 Build 17134 OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation System Name DESKTOP-G3M0DMS System Type...
  5. BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open

BSOD Memory_Management when multiple apps open: Laptop has been BSOD for the past two weeks. Every time it crashes I'm usually watching a full screen video online, or have multiple apps open (not games though). Usually it goes into Memory_Management error, but I have seen IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I have run Driver Verifier...
  6. Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea

Multiple BSODs - Please Help :) - Memory_Management + PFonUnpagedArea: Hey, so I've been using this machine for about a year and a half now and it's never given me any problems. About a week ago I started getting "Page_Fault_in_Unpaged_Area" BSODs, I conducted a memtest, sfc scan and a chkdsk and they all came out okay for my memory side. I...
  7. Multiple BSODs on new build

Multiple BSODs on new build: Hi, I've been getting quite frequent BSODs since I had my new PC delivered. After installing all of my drivers and apps I've been getting various crashes to these screens. These can be during or after gaming, or just during normal usage - there really isn't a correlation...
  8. Multiple BSOD's on new build PC

Multiple BSOD's on new build PC: I have just built this pc Intel Core i7-6700K, EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti, Fractal Design Define R4 (Titanium Grey) - System Build - PCPartPicker United Kingdom It was blue screening all through install process but seemed to level out for about 20 mins while I installed mobo...
  9. Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management"

Multiple BSOD-Errors, mostly "Memory_Management": Hey there, I am asking for help because I am exhausted by my problem and for the life of me cannot find out what's causing my trouble. It all started with "Memory_Management"-BSODs in infrequent intervals. Cause was always ntoskrnl.dll, the dumps did not state any...
  10. same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT)

same BSOD multiple times (MEMORY_MANAGEMENT): Hi since i upgraded to windows 10 i have been getting this BSOD, i didnt get it before in windows 7. let me first say that my PSU is dieing, i will replace it when i get enough money saved up, i dont think that a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT bsod could be the cause of the PSU (correct...