Windows 10: New Computer, New BSOD's

Discus and support New Computer, New BSOD's in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Just recently bought and built a computer and just started getting random BSOD's, normally not while playing games. I've tried to keep a close eye on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by scientificjdog, Nov 23, 2015.

1. New Computer, New BSOD's

Just recently bought and built a computer and just started getting random BSOD's, normally not while playing games. I've tried to keep a close eye on my temps, and none have gotten above 85o C, but I'm still new to desktop computing and I am afraid I've messed something up. I've attached the dump files and whatever else the file includes.

:)

scientificjdog, Nov 23, 2015
  2. new}} Win User

error message when trying to send emails

when trying to send an email from my laptop it gives error message: no email attached, add email or create an association in default programs in settings, how and where do I go to do this.

Samsung laptop

windows 10

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new}}, Nov 23, 2015
  3. BSOD on a new Computer

Update the drivers and software for your Razer keyboard and mouse:

http://drivers.razersupport.com//index.php?_m=downloads&_a=view

Please restart your computer and allow 20 minutes for the system to run before uploading information required to help me investigate your problem. When examining Event Viewer log files many, not all, problems show in the period immediately after
    the computer has been booted.

Please upload to your OneDrive and share with everyone a copy of your
    System log file from your Event Viewer and post a link here. Please remove any earlier copies of the logs from your OneDrive.

To access the System log select the keyboard shortcut Win+R, type
    eventvwr.msc and press the ENTER key. From the list in the left side of the window select Windows Logs and System. Place the cursor on System, select Action from the Menu and
    Save All Events as (the default evtx file type) and give the file a name. Do
    not provide filtered files. Do not place the cursor in the list of reports before selecting Action from the menu. Do
    not clear logs whilst you have a continuing problem.

Gerry C J Cornell, Nov 23, 2015
  4. New Computer, New BSOD's

softwaremaniac, Nov 23, 2015
  5. Will do, although I tried that before with both sticks and one pass. I'll check back in when I finish.

scientificjdog, Nov 23, 2015
  6. One pass is not even close to the required number of passes. Please do leave it for longer and test each stick separately.

softwaremaniac, Nov 23, 2015
  7. Oh yeah, I'll be sure to

scientificjdog, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

New Computer, New BSOD's

1. New Computer, New BSOD's - Similar Threads - Computer BSOD's

2. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  3. Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer keeps having fatal errors wit the Kernel-Power something, recently had a BSOD wit...: As the title states, my pc is acting funny. I do not know if this is intentional, but ever since I built my pc, my fans always start at 50% RPM whenever I start or restart my windows. This might be an intentional feature with my motherboard, however the last 7 days I have...
  4. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  5. Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!

Slow computer, BSOD's and Audio issues, Latency mon data included in post!: running with dual RTX Geforce 3060's 1 is disabled as its not in use currently.CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system appears to be having trouble handling real-time audio and other...
  6. BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer: Hi,I had been experiencing several BSOD a day when playing games so I took my computer to a repair shop and they did a clean reinstall of all programs and they said it would fix corrupted drivers. For a while, the problem stopped but then it started again but less recently....
  7. BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer

BSOD still there and need help after resetting computer: Hi,I had been experiencing several BSOD a day when playing games so I took my computer to a repair shop and they did a clean reinstall of all programs and they said it would fix corrupted drivers. For a while, the problem stopped but then it started again but less recently....
  8. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..: i just did a fresh windows and after a while from setting all the drivers and softwares i got BSOD with error: KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED then the second time i got a : KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with tcpip.sysmany times i got this error without showing tcpip.sys and only...
  9. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..: i just did a fresh windows and after a while from setting all the drivers and softwares i got BSOD with error: KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED then the second time i got a : KMOD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED with tcpip.sysmany times i got this error without showing tcpip.sys and only...
  10. Getting BSOD on a recently bought computer..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging