Windows 10: New Computer setup please help

Discus and support New Computer setup please help in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I hope you can help with this. I am setting up my new laptop and one of the software I installed is Cyberlink Power2Go. I use external burner,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by FfF, Oct 10, 2016.

1. FFF
    FfF Win User

New Computer setup please help

I hope you can help with this.

I am setting up my new laptop and one of the software I installed is Cyberlink Power2Go.
    I use external burner, hence the laptop does not have optical drive. For this reason during startup
    of the computer, it is coming to say
    "No burner is currently available or you do not have rights to access the burner". This same message comes
    when I launch the software, which is fine. What is want to solve it the message appearing every time that i start
    up my laptop.

thank you

:)

2. MJ_847 Win User

New computer setup

This happened during the first time I opened the computer. Cortana was going through set up and at identity verification I didn't add the code fast enough and and it expired. I can't get to the Windows screen. It says code expired try again which doesn't
    work or do later. When I pick do later the screen doesn't change.

MJ_847, Oct 10, 2016
  3. Shilohbob Win User
    Shilohbob, Oct 10, 2016
  4. essenbe Win User

Hello, FfF and welcome to the Forums. I do not use that program, so can't give any specific advice about it. But, you may try going to Task Manager (ALT+CTRL+DELETE) the click on the startup tab and see if the program is set to start with Windows. If it is, disable it. That will only stop it from starting with Windows. You will still be able to use it whenever you want to.

essenbe, Oct 10, 2016
  5. Ah-Ha! Another Floridian!

That's Logical.....but who ever said that Logic was Logical? Eh?

When I first started burning CD's, sometime in the far distant past, I consulted a professional CD maker as to what program to use and he said just one word....."Nero" ! I bought the program, still use it today and I've never had any reason to question it. It just WORKS, every time.

Cheers Mates!
    *Cool

TechnoMage, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. New Computer setup please help - Similar Threads - Computer setup please

2. Automating New Computer Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automating New Computer Setup: Hello,Is there a way to automate a new computer setup? I'm looking for more proof of concept and guidance on where to go so I can create a fully automated or as much as possible new computer setup. The new computer setup is meant to set each computer up the same way, with the...
  3. Automating New Computer Setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Automating New Computer Setup: Hello,Is there a way to automate a new computer setup? I'm looking for more proof of concept and guidance on where to go so I can create a fully automated or as much as possible new computer setup. The new computer setup is meant to set each computer up the same way, with the...
  4. Automating New Computer Setup

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. New computer setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer setup: I bought my wife a laptop and to set it up, I used my microsoft login. This set me up as Administrator. To get her to use the computer, I created a local account with a pin. Now she is using the computer, everything on MY computer, email etc has her name. I tried loging in,...
  6. New computer setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New computer setup: I bought my wife a laptop and to set it up, I used my microsoft login. This set me up as Administrator. To get her to use the computer, I created a local account with a pin. Now she is using the computer, everything on MY computer, email etc has her name. I tried loging in,...
  7. BSOD on my new computer! Please help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on my new computer! Please help: If you know how to read dump files I will be forever in your debt and I could really use your help.Summary:I've just built this computer late August. I've built many PC's before this past year. I lately ran into my first BSOD, it was a watchdog report. I went into Event...
  8. New computer setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    New computer setup: My husband bought a new computer last week and set it up following all direction prompts. He was able to sign in and use the computer that evening. Since then it will not accept his login pin #, To reset that, he needed to sign into his Outlook account. It won't accept...
  9. New computer, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    New computer, please help: am brand new to Windows 10 and can not transfer a photo from Picasa 3 to a disk or memory stick. I have tide a million times but when I click copy nothing happens. Also it doesn't matter how many times I put a disk in or a memory stick I don't see any little couloured things...
  10. new computer please help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    new computer please help: HI. How do I find my network DVR in Network and sharing center? 24806

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cyberlink power2go you do not have rights to access the burner