Windows 10: new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files

Discus and support new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hey all, tried to reinstall everything from 2010 all the way to 2017 with the Microsoft visual c++ . tried to run sfc/scanNow from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ANDREW DAVIDPRICE, Aug 13, 2018.

1. new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files

hey all,

tried to reinstall everything from 2010 all the way to 2017 with the Microsoft visual c++ .

tried to run sfc/scanNow from command prompt window (admin).

tried directx_Jun2010_redist ran setup but i get an internal error and told to check directx_log files no idea how to do that? Tried to google it but they don't seem to tell you how to access these files . All the information goes back to installing from directx_Jun2010_redist.

tl/dr.....

Tried all the fixes on google please help missing dll files and none of the microsoft downloads help.

:)

ANDREW DAVIDPRICE, Aug 13, 2018
  2. Leftcj Win User

d3dx9_25 and many .dll files missing on Windows 10 DirectX12

Thank you very much for the interest and all the help. I did as you suggested, installed the upgrade. I also redownloaded and reinstalled the 1709 updates after (KB4093112) from Windows Update.

Now i am not getting a missing .dll error anymore. However i still get the (0xc000007b) error message. And Windows 10 is still not in the compatibility list.

Leftcj, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Missing .dll file .

Hi,

I suggest that you perform the steps below and check if it helps resolve the issue.

• Uninstall all those apps (using revo uninstaller) which are giving you msvcr100.dll and msvcp100.dll files missing error
    • Open the link below
    http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30679

And download and install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4.

3. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 64bit.

4. Download VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe if you’ll be installing this on Windows 10 32bit.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Aug 13, 2018
  4. RcyCaluma Win User

new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files

dll files lost

Hello, im having problems with missing dll files, i already updated my windows 10 and my directx12 but still some dll files are missing, the directx update just keeps saying i already have an updated version. please help.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RcyCaluma, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files

1. new computer windows 10 directx12 missing dll files - Similar Threads - computer directx12 missing

2. missing dll file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    missing dll file: I have a program i try and run and i get "this program can't start because api-ms-win-core-com-l1-1-0.dll is missing" how do i replace this file https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-dll-file/714e2f84-239c-474c-96ca-881bd7af36fe
  3. Missing DLL file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing DLL file: Hey there, I recently tried opening some apps on my computer only to get some errors telling me to install mscoree.dll. I've done some searching only to find myself being discouraged from downloading any online. I've tried looking through my recycle bin and even file recovery...
  4. .dll files missing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .dll files missing: Whenever I try to run certain applications, such as minecraft, discord, and steam, I am met with the same error code 0xc0000006, something about how it isn't compatible with Windows or whatever; I have tried to run sfc and dism checks, but they are met with errors and cannot...
  5. Missing DLL file in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DLL file in Windows 10: After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, every time I boot up my PC, I get an error message about a missing DLL file called C:\Windows\System32\LogiLDA.dll. How do I fix this? Thanks....
  6. DLL file missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    DLL file missing: I recently updated my Windows 10 to ver. 1903. I am running a 64 bit operating system. When I start up the computer or even restart the computer I am getting the following message: There was a problem starting...
  7. Missing DLL files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Missing DLL files: I have been running a very old version of Quicken in Windows 10 without any problems. For reasons unconnected with Quicken my manufacturers support team recommended that I re-install Windows 10, which I did. However when I reinstalled Quicken it would not run as it was...
  8. dll file missing

dll file missing: Pls i need help... I want to install global mapper and it says lti_dsdk_8.5.dll not found. i have tried to get it free online but have not succeeded. can someone help me please...
  9. Missing Windows 10 dll files

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Windows 10 dll files: I have 3 missing windows 10 dll files Wow64.dll Wow64cpu.dll Wow64win.dll I used the media creation tool to create an ISO of the exact version of windows I have (windows 10 pro) and searched the file for these dll files, including the install.wim and boot.wim. Does anyone...
  10. Missing DLL File

Missing DLL File: Cannot figure out just where or why this error is happening. I replaced my printer which was a HP 6700. I used the control panel and removed it from devices and printers. I then installed the new one which is a HP 7610. It is working fine. But everytime I start the system...