Windows 10: New Computer Windows 10 Internet Problem HELP!

Discus and support New Computer Windows 10 Internet Problem HELP! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi so today i bought my first gaming pc/desktop and its windows 10. Im trying to connect to my Iphones portable hotspot/wifi and i cant find it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Buck Dunford, Aug 19, 2015.

1. New Computer Windows 10 Internet Problem HELP!

hi so today i bought my first gaming pc/desktop and its windows 10. Im trying to connect to my Iphones portable hotspot/wifi and i cant find it anywhere i haven't got a wireless network connection bar on the bottem right of the screen and iv tried connecting using usb hotspot and also have tried connection manually to it and none of it will work please help

:)

Buck Dunford, Aug 19, 2015
  2. Alano1947 Win User

Unable to connect to wifi on Windows 10

Please can someone advise a silver surfer with limited knowledge. Have a new computer. Upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 with no problems. Had Internet through my Virgin Wi Fi. I have only added a couple of apps. And three bits of software. All worked
    ok and Internet still worked ok. Had a problem with Bluetooth so updated it and added new driver. Now lost Internet connection and shows nothing is available. We are still able to connect on our laptop and iPad. Tried system restore but did not help. As I
    have next to nothing saved on the new computer I am happy to go back to 8.1. If I do this will I be able to install Windows 10 again? Maybe someone may have an alternative answer. Thank you.

Original title: Internet connection in Windows 10

Alano1947, Aug 19, 2015
  3. zanejohn Win User
    internet problems

The problem is that it affects only my Windows 10 computers, not my Vista, Linux or Chrome Book. I can switch to another computer (non Windows 10) and not have the problem, then switch back to Windows 10 and still have the problem. I have rebooted both
    my modem and router with no changes. Today it is not as bad with the not opening new pages and closing tabs but is still to slow for a 2.16 Ghz quad core chip with scrolling. I have 2 Windows 10 computers and find I use my non Windows 10 computers more than
    my new computers because of slow internet speeds and other problems. My internet connection has been reset by the ISP with no effect on my problem. My oldest Windows 10 I swapped the hard drive an installed Linux and the computer ran well with no internet
    problems which rules out hardware (then switched back to Windows 10). The drivers are the latest according to the manufacture and Windows update.

zanejohn, Aug 19, 2015
  4. linw Win User

New Computer Windows 10 Internet Problem HELP!

Go to Network Connections (winkey-x then w) and tell us what you see. You should see both the ethernet and wireless connections displayed.

Thema:

New Computer Windows 10 Internet Problem HELP!

1. New Computer Windows 10 Internet Problem HELP! - Similar Threads - Computer Internet Problem

2. Windows 10 new computer problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 new computer problem: Hi! so i just recently built a new computer for my sister and was very excited to get it working for her. All that was left to do was install windows on it and then she would be able to enjoy her new pc! So, I went about the old way of installing windows, which was through...
  3. Windows 10 new computer problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 new computer problem: Hi! so i just recently built a new computer for my sister and was very excited to get it working for her. All that was left to do was install windows on it and then she would be able to enjoy her new pc! So, I went about the old way of installing windows, which was through...
  4. Windows 10 new computer problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. No internet, secured new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, secured new computer: Hello,I recently purchased a new laptop. It showed up today and when I turned it on and started going through the windows 11 setup it made it to the network connection page that wants you to connect to a wireless network. I tried connecting to 2 different separate WiFi’s and...
  6. No internet, secured new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet, secured new computer: Hello,I recently purchased a new laptop. It showed up today and when I turned it on and started going through the windows 11 setup it made it to the network connection page that wants you to connect to a wireless network. I tried connecting to 2 different separate WiFi’s and...
  7. Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with windows 10 computers and internet access.: I have several android devices, several raspberry pis, and a couple of windows 10 machines, all running on our wireless network. Recently I installed pihole to act as a network ad blocker. Since then, the windows machines have serious trouble getting internet access, usually...
  8. FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX problems with a new computer with windows 10: Hello, I've been trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe edition on my new PC running windows 10 and it won't install. Basically what it is doing is it starts to install and the gets stuck about the point where it is "removing applications". At this point it...
  9. Help, Massive Internet Problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help, Massive Internet Problem: My issue is kinda hard to describe. When I use Google Chrome, pages load really slowly. When I used my VPN (PIA), it won't connect at all. Yet, I can watch videos and livestreams at 1080p 60 fps after the slow loading page. I tried to troubleshoot my connect problem, it just...
  10. Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slow internet on new microsoft 10 computer: Running Microsoft 10 on brand new computer. WIFI slowed to 10 where my other devices getting 80. How do I fix? This is crazy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slow-internet-on-new-microsoft-10-computer/aad7f684-63b7-4a96-80bc-9a050fbde832