Windows 10: New Connect app

Discus and support New Connect app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The Connect app is explained here... Use Windows 10 Anniversary Updates Connect app to cast your Android phone to your PC I tried it using Connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by imaddicted2u, Aug 14, 2016.

1. New Connect app

imaddicted2u, Aug 14, 2016

2. WP7.8 with hotmail ID on Lumia 710 is not syncing. Error Code: 86000106 or 8501001D or 85030022.

Dear somoneno-one,

My setting is on Server is originally set as mentioned i.e. m.hotmail.com and continues to be the same.

I have mentioned 3 different Error Codes are displayed when the setting is changed.

But the Windows Live error is persisting.

The Contacts were "Last updated about 4 months ago" is the message showing today.

Error Code: 86000106

We're having a problem synchronising your information. Try again later.

There has been no change in the error since I posted the query on 19th April 2013.

BTW, I have noticed that in spite of the Error, new data gets updated from the Lumia 710 to the "People" contacts in my Hotmail account.

I wish that Microsoft can sort this issue which has started from April 2013, after Update 7.10.8862.144, also known as Windows Phone 7.8, was applied to my Nokia Lumia 710.

Any other help / suggestions are welcome.

Thanx

Connect Today, Aug 14, 2016
  3. WP7.8 with hotmail ID on Lumia 710 is not syncing. Error Code: 86000106 or 8501001D or 85030022.

After I upgraded the Lumia 710 to Update 7.10.8862.144, also known as Windows Phone 7.8, last week, Contacts syncing is failing.

When Server setting is 'm.hotmail.com' the Error Code: 86000106 is received.

We're having a problem synchronising your information. Try again later.

When Server setting is 'www.hotmail.com' the Error Code: 8501001D is received.

We're having a problem with the server or your connection. Try again later.

So I changed the Server setting to 'login.live.com'

The Windows Live Error Code: 85030022 is received while syncronizing.

The server you are trying to connect to doesn't support Microsoft ActiveSync.

Please advise what is the correct setting so tha the Sync will happen.

Thanx.

Connect Today, Aug 14, 2016
Thema:

New Connect app

1. New Connect app - Similar Threads - Connect app

2. Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.: Hello,I am able to sign in my Authenticator app on my phone. The code generates on my app but when I enter the code on my laptop, it doesn’t work. I don’t know why it’s not connecting. Please help advise any other option to use to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  3. Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code generates on App but can’t connect to my laptop when entered.: Hello,I am able to sign in my Authenticator app on my phone. The code generates on my app but when I enter the code on my laptop, it doesn’t work. I don’t know why it’s not connecting. Please help advise any other option to use to resolve this issue.Thank you....
  4. when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...: I have a asus tuf gaming a16 and it starts working when I plug in the AC adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-device-is-unplugged-and-connected-to/83384451-4815-46db-82b2-830a004d8354
  5. when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...

when my device is unplugged and connected to external display and I open an app it my...: I have a asus tuf gaming a16 and it starts working when I plug in the AC adapter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-my-device-is-unplugged-and-connected-to/83384451-4815-46db-82b2-830a004d8354
  6. on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...: when i try to connect bluetooth devices it dosnt work. but on an app like steamvr the controllers connect just fine. i wonder if the vr box has a bluetooth thing in it. i basically need bluetooth cause my xbox controller wont connect on cable. please help!...
  7. on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...

on steamvr my bluetooth controllers connect just fine but in the settings app i cant even...: when i try to connect bluetooth devices it dosnt work. but on an app like steamvr the controllers connect just fine. i wonder if the vr box has a bluetooth thing in it. i basically need bluetooth cause my xbox controller wont connect on cable. please help!...
  8. Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps: Hello, my internet has been working perfectly fine. I’m able to use YouTube and other apps on my laptop just fine. There are currently two apps that won’t connect to the internet. Minecraft, and war thunder. I’ve tested it out with my mobile phone hotspot and it works, not...
  9. Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps

Why won’t my internet connect to certain apps: Hello, my internet has been working perfectly fine. I’m able to use YouTube and other apps on my laptop just fine. There are currently two apps that won’t connect to the internet. Minecraft, and war thunder. I’ve tested it out with my mobile phone hotspot and it works, not...
  10. Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working

Wireless adapter app not connecting to adapter but display working: I have a microsoft wireless display adapter, I downloaded the app to update the firmware but the app cannot find the adapter even though my PC is connected to it an it is working properly.Windows 10 PC adapter firmware 2.8xxx...