New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content

Discus and support New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We know how frustrating it is when your content is uploaded to other channels without your permission and how time consuming it can be to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 11, 2018 at 8:42 PM.

1. Brink Win User

Source: YouTube Creator Blog: Helping creators protect their content

:)

2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

3. worf105 Win User
    Call of Duty Black Ops III

Just uploaded my latest episode of call of duty black ops 3 and got an email saying I have a copyright claim against it.

Hi ,

Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

Video title: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Part 10
    Claimed by: Activision Publishing, Inc.

• Audio-visual content
    • 18:32 - 19:38 play match

Why? Not any different from the others I have done. Any idea's?

Activision claimed that between 18:32 and 19:38 is blocked worldwide so I have cut this part out and will upload again this edited version.

4. D_o_S Win User

Verizon, YouTube Near Content Deal

Verizon plans to enable its users to view Youtube's videos directly on their mobile phones as well as televisions.

The deal will center around Verizon Wireless's V-Cast service and Verizon's FiOS television offering, which is continuing to expand around the United States. V-Cast utilizes the carrier's high-speed EVDO network, and enables customers to watch videos and listen to music on their phones.

With Verizon planning to add Adobe Flash capabilities to its handsets, YouTube would make some of its Flash videos available to V-Cast subscribers who pay $15 per month for the service. It's not clear, however, how well the video would translate to such small screens. At first, 50 to 100 most popular videos will be available for viewing, slowly the selection will expand.

According to analysts, the deal seems more about appearance than actual meat. First, the audience for videos on cellular phones is still quite tiny, and mobile video has yet to truly find a market. In addition, Verizon's FiOS television service is still in its early rollout stages, only reaching a limited number of households - 118,000 at last count.

Moreover, copyright issues continue to plague YouTube and new parent company Google. Much of the content uploaded to YouTube is done so without copyright approval, meaning the service would need to forge agreements with content providers before it sells videos to other companies.

Source: Verizon, YouTube Near Content Deal

Thema:

1. New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content - Similar Threads - Copyright Match tool

2. So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So win10 crashed my game as soon as I started a match and after purchasing in game items...: Log Name: Application Source: Application Error Date: 7/12/2018 6:40:09 PM Event ID: 1000 Task Category: (100) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: DESKTOP-SVOCV7A Description: Faulting application name:...
  3. Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why do the icon sizes not match on the Taskbar?: Hi - I'm trying to add some icons to the taskbar, but as you can see with the purple arrow, the sizes are different. I tried making the icon size larger, but to no effect. [img] I want them all to be the same size. Suggestions welcome! TIA *cry 113805
  4. Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution

in Windows 10 News
    Synaptics Next-Gen Match-in-Sensor Fingerprint Authentication Solution: Enterprise-Grade Encryption Provides Hardened Unparalleled Security for Business and Consumer PCs COMPUTEX, Taipei – June 4, 2018 – Synaptics Inc. (NASDAQ: SYNA), the leading developer of human interface solutions, today announced its new generation FS7600 Match-in-Sensor™...
  5. What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What does 'No Match' mean when running SetupDiag.exe: When running SetupDiag.exe, after another failed 1803 update, the log file shows entries like the below. Q: What does this 'No Match' mean? Thanks. SetupDiag: processing rule: CompatScanOnly. No match. SetupDiag: processing rule: BitLockerHardblock. No match. SetupDiag:...
  6. In Task Manager, Disk full doesn't match display

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    In Task Manager, Disk full doesn't match display: When I check task manager it says 99% disk, but the highest capacity is 0.7MB, and if you compute them all you get a total of 2.3MB being used. Definitely this is not 99% full. Seldomly, another thing will appear in there that says like 20MB, but as I look at it I cannot...
  7. Privacy settings in registry do not match GUI settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Privacy settings in registry do not match GUI settings: Found this with WIn10 v1709 and recently with v1803. The privacy settings in the registry stay "allow" when all have been turned off in Settings. HKCU\Software\MIcrosoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\: DeviceAccess\Global\D89823BA-7180..., Key = Value, ValueData = Allow (let...
  8. Bing refines its copyright removals process

in Windows 10 News
    Bing refines its copyright removals process: In a continuous effort to enhance the Bing user experience and promote the expression of free speech while simultaneously upholding the rights of intellectual property and copyright holders, Bing has streamlined the copyright removals process. We heard your feedback and...
  9. Google pushes to take Oracle Java copyright case to Suprem

in Windows 10 News
    Google pushes to take Oracle Java copyright case to Suprem: Google has had enough of its long-running legal battle with Oracle over whether application programming interfaces (API)s can be copyrighted. The search giant has asked the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) to bypass further battles in lower courts and address the...
  10. matching wildcards in dir

in Windows 10 Support
    matching wildcards in dir: In a folder I have several files starting with test, like test00, test0000, test1.txt, test1111, test 01.txt If I do a dir test0* I expect to get all files which match test0* like test00 and test0000 but I also get test 01.txt and I'm not sure why. I mean "test 01.txt"...