Windows 10: New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content

Discus and support New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We know how frustrating it is when your content is uploaded to other channels without your permission and how time consuming it can be to manually... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content

Source: YouTube Creator Blog: Helping creators protect their content

:)

Brink, Jul 11, 2018
  2. Ian Sal Win User

Upload Video in Youtube

Hi,

Internet Explorer 11 in Windows Phone 8.1 comes together with the File Picker which let’s you select and upload files. You can make use of the same to upload videos to YouTube. Follow these steps:

• Login in to your Google Account.
    • Open YouTube.com/upload
    • Tap on Select files to upload and choose the video file that you want to upload.
    Let us know how it works.

Regards.

Ian Sal, Jul 11, 2018
  3. worf105 Win User
    Call of Duty Black Ops III

Just uploaded my latest episode of call of duty black ops 3 and got an email saying I have a copyright claim against it.

Hi ,

Due to a copyright claim, your YouTube video has been blocked. This means that your video can no longer be played on YouTube.

Video title: Call of Duty Black Ops 3 Part 10
    Claimed by: Activision Publishing, Inc.

• Audio-visual content
    • 18:32 - 19:38 play match

Why? Not any different from the others I have done. Any idea's?

Activision claimed that between 18:32 and 19:38 is blocked worldwide so I have cut this part out and will upload again this edited version.

worf105, Jul 11, 2018
  4. D_o_S Win User

Verizon, YouTube Near Content Deal

Verizon plans to enable its users to view Youtube's videos directly on their mobile phones as well as televisions.

The deal will center around Verizon Wireless's V-Cast service and Verizon's FiOS television offering, which is continuing to expand around the United States. V-Cast utilizes the carrier's high-speed EVDO network, and enables customers to watch videos and listen to music on their phones.

With Verizon planning to add Adobe Flash capabilities to its handsets, YouTube would make some of its Flash videos available to V-Cast subscribers who pay $15 per month for the service. It's not clear, however, how well the video would translate to such small screens. At first, 50 to 100 most popular videos will be available for viewing, slowly the selection will expand.

According to analysts, the deal seems more about appearance than actual meat. First, the audience for videos on cellular phones is still quite tiny, and mobile video has yet to truly find a market. In addition, Verizon's FiOS television service is still in its early rollout stages, only reaching a limited number of households - 118,000 at last count.

Moreover, copyright issues continue to plague YouTube and new parent company Google. Much of the content uploaded to YouTube is done so without copyright approval, meaning the service would need to forge agreements with content providers before it sells videos to other companies.

Source: Verizon, YouTube Near Content Deal

D_o_S, Jul 11, 2018
Thema:

1. New Copyright Match tool on YouTube to find re-uploads of your content - Similar Threads - Copyright Match tool

2. I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video I uploaded that was using the song "Together" on...: For some reason, I got a copyright claim on a YouTube video using the song "Together" on the Windows 10 Photos app. However, the song that it said was used in the video was "Chris Burrink - Confidence", and I am very confused. Anyway, I want to submit a dispute, but first, I...
  3. Uploading Youtube videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uploading Youtube videos: Hi, I am trying to upload or even play back video I recorded on youtube but screen starts flashing and unknown error comes up?? What do I do?? Also how do I add a device to google play. I downloaded a song on one device and want to move it to another but when I try and...
  4. How to search for exact match in file contents?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to search for exact match in file contents?: Is it possible to specify an exact match when searching for text within the contents of files? I am trying to use the search bar in the upper right corner of Windows Explorer to search for an exact text string in a folder full of PDFs and have tried the following methods...
  5. find partial matches

in Cortana
    find partial matches: Hello! My Windows made 6 updates this week. After those updates happened, I have been frustrated with WindowsFiles Explorer. Working with Windows 10 Usually, whenever I would search a file in the Files Explorer, it would give me partial matches. Now, I need to press...
  6. RE : Change where new content is saved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RE : Change where new content is saved: Win 10 Home ver 1809 build 17763.253 Settings > System > Storage > Change where new content is saved >SD (E:) I tried to save a new game from Windows Store to my sd card. No matter which location(s) I chose, the install will fail. If I changed it back to default This PC,...
  7. RE : Change where new content is saved

in Windows 10 Support
    RE : Change where new content is saved: Win 10 Home ver 1809 build 17763.253 Settings > System > Storage > Change where new content is saved >SD (E:) I tried to save a new game from Windows Store to my sd card. No matter which location(s) I chose, the install will fail. If I changed it back to default This PC,...
  8. New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter

in Windows 10 News
    New behavioral analysis tools to fight unwanted content on Twitter: In March, we introduced our new approach to improve the health of the public conversation on Twitter. One important issue we’ve been working to address is what some might refer to as “trolls.” Some troll-like behavior is fun, good and humorous. What we’re talking about today...
  9. I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(

in Browsers and Email
    I can't upload videos to YouTube! :(: I recently just updated my Windows 10 to the recent update and now I can't upload videos to YouTube. This is bad because I usually try to upload every other day atleast and I haven't been able to upload a PC video in four days. My friend's having this same problem. Help! :(...
  10. Any YouTube content creators here

in Windows 10 Support
    Any YouTube content creators here: Microphone on my headset isn't working after I installed Windows 10 but worked fine on 8.1 If anyone has a solution let me know 9660