Windows 10: New Corsair Utility Engine Released CUE v2.22.83

Discus and support New Corsair Utility Engine Released CUE v2.22.83 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; CUE v2.22.83 is will be live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). You can also download it on our website under downloads. Here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Josey Wales, Jan 23, 2018.

1. New Corsair Utility Engine Released CUE v2.22.83

CUE v2.22.83 is will be live on our update server (which you can update through CUE). You can also download it on our website under downloads.

Here are the patch notes for this version of CUE:

CUE 2.22.83 Patch Notes

• Dark Core RGB, Dark Core RGB SE, and K63 Wireless is now officially supported in CUE. Please ensure you download and update the firmware on each of these devices upon installation of the software.
      *For wireless devices, please ensure you unplug and replug dongle after a firmware update is completed as well as a power down and power up of the device to ensure changes are applied properly.
    • Resolved certain issues that may cause a crash upon a startup of CUE.
    • Resolved an issue with single color keyboards and KATAR related to lighting values being inputted manually.
    • Demo Mode now shows VOID PRO instead of VOID.
    • Demo Mode now shows GLAIVE RGB instead of SCIMITAR.
    • K55 RGB now supports a 104-key Korean layout.
    • Resolves various other minor bugs and issues.

:)

Josey Wales, Jan 23, 2018

2. Multiple BSOD Problems (maybe caused by Hardware, Driver)

Did both after you suggested it.

Just had a new BSOD. "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (a)". Caused by Corsair Utility Engine.

Is there anything else I could look into than removing one program after the other? Any more hardware tests?

Uploaded the DMP file to the onedrive folder.

Abaddon287, Jan 23, 2018
  3. modify Windows to keep the processes running when the computer is locked

is there a way to make the corsair cue software work while computer is locked? maybe a registry edit or policy configuration.

When the computer gets locked windows stops all background processes, and CUE is one of those.

I'd have to modify Windows to keep the processes running when the computer is locked, I'm not aware of any edit available for that.

does any1 have any idea to make a process talk to USB devices while computer is locked?

オルソン フィリップ, Jan 23, 2018
Thema:

New Corsair Utility Engine Released CUE v2.22.83

1. New Corsair Utility Engine Released CUE v2.22.83 - Similar Threads - Corsair Utility Engine

2. Fix Corsair Utility Engine No device detected error on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Corsair Utility Engine No device detected error on Windows 11/10: [ATTACH]If you are seeing No device detected, Please connect a device error on Corsair Utility Engine, this guide is for you. We have a few solutions that can help you fix it. Corsair Utility Engine is one of the most advanced software programs to control computer...
  3. Intel Extreme Utility Engine

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Intel Extreme Utility Engine: I'm not too sure if this is a Windows thing or an Intel thing, but when I try to install the engine I get an error saying that there is a problem with the Windows Installer package, and I've read around and some people are saying its due to a corrupt Visual C++.I had...
  4. how to install a program that is blocked by windows? Corsair I cue?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to install a program that is blocked by windows? Corsair I cue?: Every time I try to reinstall a problem program that was working before the reinstall attempt, Windows blocks the reinstall. How to work around this?...
  5. New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - Sept. 22

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive app version released for Android - Sept. 22: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  6. New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Aug. 22

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft OneDrive version released for Android and iOS - Aug. 22: Do more wherever you go with Microsoft OneDrive. Get to and share your documents, photos, and other files from your Android device, computer (PC or Mac), and any other devices you use. Use the Office mobile apps to stay productive and work together, no matter where you are....
  7. Corsair Utility Engine Fails to Install

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Corsair Utility Engine Fails to Install: Hi everyone! I've recently reinstalled windows and formatted both drives then moved back my important files from an external hard drive due to having my computer freezing quite frequently for no apparent reason. I thought this would completely solve the problem but now...
  8. New Windows Terminal v1.1.2021.0 released for Windows 10 - July 22

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows Terminal v1.1.2021.0 released for Windows 10 - July 22: This release brings all of the preview changes in Windows Terminal 1.1 to the stable channel. A preinstallation kit is available for system integrators and OEMs interested in prepackaging Windows Terminal with a Windows image. More information is available in the DISM...
  9. New Twitter PWA update released - June 22, 2020

in Windows 10 News
    New Twitter PWA update released - June 22, 2020: New DM Quick Access: We’re testing ways to allow you view and send DMs without having to navigate to the DM inbox. Starting with a small % globally, we’re allowing users to view their DM inbox and conversations through a docked drawer when using...
  10. Copying new files stuck at 83%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copying new files stuck at 83%: Hey everyone. I got my free upgrade to Windows 10 and I tried installing it. But it got stuck at 24%, copying new files 83%. If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it. Thank you 9849